Search results

1. Lugzan

SIB to old school

some years ago one MA person said there were ideas about giving SIB to old school stuff. the markup of those items has seriously dropped since then, did the priority of the idea advance and we could see it done soon? J. //by soon I mean less than 5 years
  2. Lugzan

slower speed of light game

http://gamelab.mit.edu/games/a-slower-speed-of-light/ should I post it under dev corner? =) J.
  3. Lugzan

PC: Baringer SR51

--Mod's note-- Most of this thread was moved out of a sales thread that turned inappropriate. JohnCapital --/Mod's note-- I offer tt+500 for it today. limited offer only! =P J.
  4. Lugzan

something to visually classify topics under New Posts

after all the most viewed or replied Suggestions/Wishlist entries are implemented, I'd like to see some sort of visual help under "New Posts" to notice which class the topics shown are (buying, selling, soctalk, uberloots etc.) currently it takes significantly more time than on the EF to get the...
  5. Lugzan

big test of the future to come...

only 40 images are allowed per post. here are the first ones ...
  6. Lugzan

got a KS mofo crying

first of all, my biggest respect to guys totally opposite to the ones described below! for instance the three guys that came to me two days ago and shared the loot, and I did not ask for it, because it really was a mess up. about the subject. well, I did not do it intentionally but I am very...
  7. Lugzan

Achievement: I lost my virginity =)

yes, finally it happened! yesterday, to be exact, after many years... :ahh: simply, to appreciate the newly implemented system. I just went and did it... yes, I milked the first bottle of sweat, what did you expect! :wtg: P.S. it was done on a young combibo who later felt no pain when sent...
  8. Lugzan

The Simpsons? =)

ok, I thought this clip was kind of funny but it comes out to be one of the very top rated on the tube in a rather short time. so I thought, enjoy! =) from Estonia with love, J.
  9. Lugzan

bring back "ra-ta-ta-ta-ta"!!!!!

I do not like the new popcorn sound on blp AT ALL, period. if you feel the same, feel free to post here and let MA know about it. Jeez!!!! why was it changed like this!?!?!?! J.
  10. Lugzan

WoF 2009 E-stonia, lez rock!

hehe, and there it starts again! :wtg: with rocks or opalos or mod mercs but we will be out there, better than ever! our main goal is to hit at least one (read : 1) ATH in every round. everything is set, so we just have to go and pick those up :yay: start to sign by stating your full ingame...
  11. Lugzan

Doer, clear your mailbox!!! =)

it's totally ontopic actually! Doer, you son of a beach, clear that garbage out of yours or I will not PM you! :laugh: J.
  12. Lugzan

L fap requirements minus X%

so, there once was a balancing manager who said those requirements are totally ok. now, after laughing at that statement for quite a while already, maybe it's time to overview the subject? what I suggest the manager to think about is how slowly those pro levels progress. I'm sure there is...
  13. Lugzan

FYI: beware of later equal loot split promises!

some of you might remember the incident from last week when one joker promised to the second team member that every uberish loot including items with considerable markup will be split equally. well, for some people love for poker is more valuable than being honest and keeping their promises...
  14. Lugzan

Happy Birthday aka Palju Õnne Rainer! =)

Rainer Lord of Destruction Mossemeez turned another year older today, however wierd that sounds, because he only turned younger so far! :D Happy Birthday aka Palju Õnne (pure EEEE language)!!!! :yay::yay::yay: J.
  15. Lugzan

where are the promised footguards?

so, they were promised to be in loot frequently enough and we all get them before 9.1. many have said that there was not enough of them in loot and I kind of agree with them. 90% of those I know online did not complete all their sets, far from that - the only thing actually in loot was pixie and...
  16. Lugzan

silent mega uber ATH? yes! =)

all it takes is a piece of paper where to make your calculations... ... something to make the procedure more fun (sorry for the foggy quality but it says N2O on the sticker) ... ... and voila! Stats : Height 51 cm Weight 3840 g Noise - low SIB - yes :D J. P.S. thank you Lykke for...
  17. Lugzan

Darkslate Grey (lvl 64 paint) blaaah =(

anyway, it isn't EXACTLY what I was waiting but I suppose someone had to discover this. so, there I was, minding my own business, which mostly is about counting legs on creatures and I'm especially happy when I get to count more than 5 of them... when I see this : Click to enlarge I was...
  18. Lugzan

WoF 2008 Estonia

let's rock! :D I guess there will be a lot more of those who want to join this year? =) Everyone who wants to sign also has to state their choice of Captain. This cannot be themselves. Avatars who were in last years team have a 3 point vote and all others have 1. When the Captain is decided...
  19. Lugzan

I think I live pretty good...

seeing or hearing stories like this one (Children of the secret state - North Korea) makes me realise that I live not so bad at all and I suppose most of you agree. when you feel really bad, watch at least the first part of the five and you'll think that your situation isn't that bad after...
  20. Lugzan

ever heard of mall ninjas? =)

read it here. well, it is kind of long but just hilarious!!! :D I wonder if all those characters posting there and supporting each other were in a brain of one guy, just a paranoid or just bored or both seller in a weapon shop at some mall... :scratch2: P.S. sorry for all the paranoid people...
  21. Lugzan

=)

After having dug to a depth of 100 meters last year, Scottish scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 1000 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 1000 years ago. Not to be outdone by the Scots, in the weeks that followed...
  22. Lugzan

is it me or is pe-wiki down...

Server Error in '/' Application. Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data' or one of its dependencies. There is not enough space on the disk. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070070) the part in bold seems to be the issue... :) J.
  23. Lugzan

maxed out emoticon skill?

check this out if you think so : Click to enlarge J.
  24. Lugzan

concerning KS aka kill-steal (answer from support!)

check this out! ;) important parts of the text are highlighted for busy people. J. support's answer follows :
  25. Lugzan

Supremacy Arms (F)

subject can be found from every auctioneer there is during a week. J.
Back