Search results

1. A

Buying: Adjusted Nanites

Not buying
  2. A

Question: Enhancers UL weapons and prices!

Hi, One of the cool things with UL weapons is the possibility of unlocking permanent sockets, and its quite flexible and fun to find an enhancer combo you like etc. But feels like this aspect of the game is slowly dying with the crazy markup on enhancers and their mats, its not even worth...
  3. A

Buying: Weapon Skillmod Enhancer BP Set

I believe I have level 1 and 3 of these but I am looking to complete the set. Let me know if you have any of them for sale. - Weapon Skillmod Enhancer BP Set [Closed]
  4. A

Selling: Adjusted Maddox 6.1

Selling this fine weapon since I have made enough progress to move to my L4. The weapon is tier 6.1. Some fun facts: - Eco unamped is 2.92632 - With beast 2.95525 - Attack boost with the basic imp ares is great: 84 attacks/min - With Attack boosts you can reach above 100 attacks/min and have...
  5. A

Question: Join FFA as team?

"The Free For All category allows groups of participants to work together to accumulate points. Participants must be in an active team in order to enter the FFA Mayhem instances. FFA Mayhem Stars are tradable, allowing participants to farm point tokens that can be sold to the highest bidder, or...
  6. A

Selling: Imp A105

I have an Imp A105 for sale Sold
  7. A

Adj Boar

Hi, Pricecheck on adj boar (M) full set.
  8. A

Question: Webshop broken?

We just bought boxes in the webshop and they have not been delivered yet. Anyone else having issues? Usual delivery is within seconds, support has been notified of course.
  9. A

Halloween Mayhem info?

Halloween Mayhem is announced to start on Friday, but no additional info on the event yet. Seems very late that its not posted yet.
  10. A

Selling: Ranked Scorpion T8.5

I am looking to make progress on another skill goal and have the following available for sale: - Ranked Scorpion 8.5
  11. A

Cryogenic Attack Nanochip VIII Tier 3+

Hi, how much should I pay for one of these tier 3+?
  12. A

Buying: Cryogenic Attack Nanochip VIII, tier 3+

Looking for one of these Cryogenic Attack Nanochip VIII, tier 3+ Let me know what you have and how much you need for it. Closed
  13. A

Queue tool/use lag

Anyone else having issues with Queue tool(switch weapon etc) use lag (heal shoot). It started with migration for me and it makes it very difficult to take any risk.
  14. A

Info: Adj Bravo Decay?

Hi, What is the exact decay on Adj Bravo? Think its Very Good so: 0.5 - 0.99 thanks
  15. A

Significant improvent!

Not sure if there was some enhancement or update announced for it but.. For a week or so the login time for the entropia client has reduced by maybe 100% :-) well done!
  16. A

Question: Maxing Aakas Fire Dagger?

Hi, when do you max this dagger? I am 43 dmg and 39,50 hit but still 61/63 on attack, anyone know?
  17. A

Ares Ring Adjusted

How much are these selling for: Ares Ring Adjusted ? Minor upgrade from the L variant but still an upgrade.
  18. A

Buying: Accuracy Enhancer BP (3,4,7,8,9,10)

I am looking to complete my accuracy enhancer BP set. <all found, please close>
  19. A

Buying: Neurostim A x 80

I need about 80 x Neurostim A, will be in and out of instance so send PM or email ingame.
  20. A

Question: One person controlling?

Noticed some weird movement pattern in a team I saw hunting that made me believe that all of them was controlled by the same person. Basically they all moved in a line behind the leader and as soon as he stopped the others stopped forming a line. Anyway it was not a random pattern thats what...
  21. A

Buying: Earth Shock Trooper Set (M)

I am aware that price is probably up on this one but looking for a complete set anyway. Let me know if you have one in decent condition.
  22. A

Question: Lending Adj Restoration Chip

I am curious about this chip and would like to try one. Do you have one that I can borrow against item as collateral? Just want to use it for an hour or so to see.
  23. A

Buying: MS Warp: Cyrene -> Calypso

Time to push the price on this, last time I used this service I payed way to much I think.. What is the best offer you have? Let me know price for both scheduled and so called VIP "on demand" flights.
  24. A

Buying: Small Mushroom x 12

Hi, need final batch of mushrooms.. Looking for 12x Small mushrooms, bring me all and I pay weekly markup.
  25. A

Question: Mindforce and attack speed

I have started to use a pretty fast MF chip that I now max everything on, however I have noticed that the attack speed is not always the same. I get that the animation can lag etc and not always match the actual speed of your attacks but in this case I see that the lines in the system chat...
Back