Search results

1. Ast

Mob trains - pro and con

A mobtrainer? Pet handleing comes with the next VU. Semantics at it again! :smoke: The motif the player has with the mob train is indeed what makes the difference. In my opinion there are three types of mobtrains: The revenge train: Pulling mobs on another player just to anoy him or her. When...
  2. Ast

Info: THE HIVE: a tutorial to aurli uber bosses

Pfff, semantics! :smoke:
  3. Ast

Annual report 2013

with retrospective effect? :smoke:
  4. Ast

Info: THE HIVE: a tutorial to aurli uber bosses

And that is why Branson is a millionaire and not a famous philosopher. :laugh: On a more serious note, when is this update due Kim? I've been strolling down that cave for some time now, never saw one bossmob. Did see a part of the WSS gang and some BA people but thats about it.
  5. Ast

We have a problem - let's solve it!

Well we weren't going to talk about game mechanics :P
  6. Ast

Well this universe is full of frustrated veterans how would you get them to play? the only event i see is the overcharged weekly / monthly grinder. This isn't the event for the 2 hour playing passerby nor do i see a lot of "frustrated" veterans jump on it. (According to fluske's boss Fluske has...
  7. Ast

Hand out the rewards MA failed to give. MA used to run those RX unit events. Before those events I remember Gorgeous Gorgeous Babe posting a pic of him/her standing in PVP3 with piles of stuff dropped on the floor. It became a full out pk-ing war, lots of fun. This can be done by the community.
  8. Ast

[Ozpyn LR S1X4]

Maybe it's less eco per shot but it has a lot more DPS at tier 6 then the Vincent. I've been hunting with it at tier 6 now for while and from experience i can tell you the dps makes up for the little diffrence in eco. The return is seen in less armor and fap costs. Just a question have you...
  9. Ast

Is it ok to Kill Steal an Exploiters Mob?

Bewbs!!!!! And to all the moral soldiers wanting public acknowledgement to justify their actions, MOAR BEWBS!!! (.)(.) :cool:
  10. Ast

Adding the levels to the creatures

Thank you, especially for the export option!
  11. Ast

Adding the levels to the creatures

I was searching some mobs to hunt and i wanted to select by danger level. Can the lvl field be added? With kind regads, Ast
  12. Ast

Question: Are the skill increase bonuses still around ?

Which skills do they boost? When i get laser weapon combat skill, does it mean all skills in entropedia linked with the laser weapon profession?
  13. Ast

How many of you 100 agility+ avatar never hit or did get a 5digits hall of fame

Tracker would give a better view on activity then Agility i guess. ^_^
  14. Ast

Will you pick the Attribute token option in Iron missions after the rebalance?

Why did no1 answer him :( (i wanna know that too)
  15. Ast

Selling: Smartiez logging off

As a friend, i'll give you some advice. Don';t listen to your babymaker. It's not worth it!!!! Keep your gear, dump your gf and live the happy life as A MAN!!!! Don't make the same mistake i did. :eyecrazy: Kidding ofcourse. ;-) Goodluck with your new home. (You do realize you made slupor very...
  16. Ast

ATH´s

I think its a good thing that the loot is spread a little more now. Too bad every noob got a 20k hof on its way in the days and it seemed to have missed me completely. Still i think it's a good call and will keep the player retention higher.
  17. Ast

Modified loot? You mean they made it worse?

After a sabbatical of a year i came back to give this game a shot again. Where most participants in my memory are welcomed back with a huge hof, they just turned the loot crap on me. After a month of playing again and i'm not just thinking of quiting but actually are doing the math of what 8...
  18. Ast

Famous Entropians

I nominate T Rex! Cause he's old skool helluva kool! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di8gwYPBDZ8
  19. Ast

Uber: When you least expect it - 17K Furor

Pfff it's just because he moved to an awesome soc that he got that nice loot. cK has nothing to do with it! :silly2:
  20. Ast

How many Dutch people in EU?

31 jaar, middenbeemster
  21. Ast

HoF: Finally some luck at FOMA

Nice one Mark! Still kinda strange that some stupid noob gets a 65k hit and you're being ditched with 1.2k loot after 6 years... :scratch2:
  22. Ast

Uber: Oh what a wonderful week its been. 38K from Atrox Youngs!

Just :eyecrazy: ! I wonder why i still hunt atrox after all these years. :scratch2:
  23. Ast

who the bleep runs these events?

Even if he was the only 1, shared loot is shared loot. It's kinda unethical for you to say "it's alright to have 30 ppl shoot at it but just one person is wrong!". You knew it was shared loot, you knew this could happen so you did everything in your power to get this nasty "mosquito" of your...
  24. Ast

Crone wants to be in all 50 most skilled societies for a week

Have fun in Slaolie Crone and say hi to cobra77 and silver for me.
  25. Ast

Selling: Cb 24 ul/t2.6

Indeed he means the 1 damage you miss because of the amp cap. If he misses shots it's because he hasn't maxed the weapon yet. Though i suspect that the only thing he really misses/missed are/were his math lessons. :silly2:
Back