Search results

1. Dennis blighter

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Initiated dec 11. Just got commited today. Altho had to fix bank stuff, which they caught before they started it so they didnt charge me the 700 ped. pending in my account now... (3-17)also looks like they charged me the 700ped anyways. confirmed in my account 3-18
  2. Dennis blighter

Selling: Selling my stuff, ark underground deeds

Ill try to post here to try to reply for most pm’s ive gotten. the auds have been sold, all of them. Only weapons/amps UL remaining are the old UL TT weapons. Most other valuable(worth for me to sell have been sold) im atm keeping my armors and plates. for ones asking about BP’s just send me...
  3. Dennis blighter

Hopefully this comes out right via my phone. Name Quantity Value Container Aakas Texture Blueprint 1 0.01 STORAGE (Arkadia) Advanced Leather Extractor 58 0.58 CARRIED Advanced Mineral Extractor 60 0.60 STORAGE (Calypso) Advanced Mineral Extractor 5 0.05 STORAGE (Arkadia) Advanced...
  4. Dennis blighter

I have about 750 underground deeds im looking to sell. As well as generally all my items worth selling. i will post the item inventory when i can but ive been busy irl.
  5. Dennis blighter

Enough is enough - Strongbox

Ive done around 400 usd in strongboxes from the shop, nothing for me, its not many and i kinda do it for the ammo with a chance to get something better as i only have Rings(L), but it is upsetting seeing one person get two good rings in just a few minutes apart. that being said also, aside from...
  6. Dennis blighter

Selling: Ancient red scorpion

placed on auction, can be closed.
  7. Dennis blighter

Selling: Ancient red scorpion

Decided to get better armor and maybe an UL bigger weapon to continue to hunt larger mobs instead of grinding smaller ones for missions. So i am selling the amazing weapon. Pm me an offer. this is not a PC thread.
  8. Dennis blighter

All around armor

Thank you all, ill look into the recommended armors. I appreciate everyones time to answer my question.
  9. Dennis blighter

All around armor

I currently have shogun and adj pixie, and a couple low end plates.. but im looking for a good all around armor with more protection, i hunt mobs anywhere from 300-1k hp and just looking for a cheaper(something that isnt crazy in MU) but good all around armor upgrade. if anyone has any...
  10. Dennis blighter

Buying: Land area

I am possibly considering buying an LA. If you have one, and trying to sell it, pm me. my budget fyi isnt enough for high end LA’s so i cant consider higher cost(premium) LA’s atm. on a side note, if anyone is willing to become a partial partner in an LA pm me as well.
  11. Dennis blighter

argonaut spawns

Sadly the tax is crazy at something like 4.61% or something. And hunters i struggle with due to lower than needed armor. I did try his place out for a few kills however.
  12. Dennis blighter

argonaut spawns

looking for a location for only guardian to scavenger. preferably not taxed but will consider those if this is the only spawns.
  13. Dennis blighter

Question: Bank transfert ? Shop ? Paypal ? How toi avoid fee ?

Since last year ive never had to pay a fee.
  14. Dennis blighter

Question: Bank transfert ? Shop ? Paypal ? How toi avoid fee ?

Use a credit card that doesnt charge a fee. Bank of america for example has no fee for foreign transactions. not sure what might be available to you however.
  15. Dennis blighter

What are the Arkadian Mini Keys sold as part of the Arkadian Moon Deed Black Friday Special?

Whats the level required for those? Dps and armor required?
  16. Dennis blighter

Arkadia Moon Deeds

I think 3 times now, all payments were just a pec or so.
  17. Dennis blighter

your average returns

I find tt turnover pointless, its more about mobs killed... my return on the poll is for over 3k fouls. 63.5 eco.
  18. Dennis blighter

Question: Best way to get All Crafting Unlocks

im not sure if this will unlock a lot but I know repairing on MS's is a very cheap way, at least was to skill up a lot in crafting type skills. I did it to gain about 5 levels in my overall crafting.... when it first started at least. edit, sorry didn't read full post before I posted.
  19. Dennis blighter

Developer Notes #18 - Volatility Improvements

its supposed to be 90% return? crap.... hunting 2356 of a mob gave me a 73% return.... armor/fap not included.... 62% eff...
  20. Dennis blighter

For the nay sayers less than 1 pec in loot

I think it was stated that there are no more no looters in the game.... however... if I receive less than 10% I consider it a no looter... even less than 70%.... of cost to kill.... just saying.
  21. Dennis blighter

Unique Suggestion for Weapons or Tools

id simply say, allow the player to adjust the weapon, assuming they are the max level for the weapon plus...lets say...5 levels.... you can adjust it by 10% for range, damage, speed etc, but at a cost of lowering the eco of the weapon by half the amount you adjusted it or something like that...
  22. Dennis blighter

Biggest unamped HOF you got?

1415 cumbriz in jan 2012 f105 planet side
  23. Dennis blighter

Question about bank loans

Im curious on how bank loans work, lets say for example i get a loan on ark deeds, will i still recieve the income daily while they are on loan? thanks
  24. Dennis blighter

Developer Notes #16 - Buff Improvements & More

the new hunting professions will most likely be for improving loot composition higher the skill is, while prolly not actually improving loot % is my guess.
  25. Dennis blighter

profitability of high end faps

im looking for a list if anyone would be so kind to provide, what high end faps can charge for healing jobs, hourly or X decay etc. and also provide the estimated cost for the fap as well. of course how easy and willing people are to pay those prices as well. thank you,
Back