Search results

1. Gill

off-topic channel

hi think there need to be an in-game off-topic/general channel so that rookie channel will work as a place where noobs can have advice, instead of being flooded by trashy chatting by drunks about real life politics and religions. yay
  2. Gill

Price Check Chikara, Ai, 11D

hiya, the price of estate deeds look so random and cannot determine what I should offer. I appreciate any hints. Gill
  3. Gill

Selling: Female UL full set armors : Pixie adjusted, Rascal and Vigilante.

Female UL full set armors : Pixie adjusted, Rascal and Vigilante. Price is TT+MU. pixie 100 PED rascal 120 PED vigilante 410 PED
  4. Gill

Selling: Auto loot Gorilla

hi, looking for a good adoption future for him...for 2k. Regards, Gill
  5. Gill

Buying: Japan mask, Artic civilian pants and arctic walkers (F)

hi, been shouting in-game for months and tired... please PM me your offer. Civilian Uniform Arctic Pants (F) Omegaton arctic walkers(F) Japan Mask Regards, Gill
  6. Gill

separated home screen of ios10

hi guys, i recently got an iphone with ios10 and i see it gave us separated home screen, widget one on the left and the home on the right side. since i like simplicity, i would like to delete the widget side...is there any way to do that ? searched on the net but all i got was about the safety...
  7. Gill

Free Hunt Event "Gun Fever" by "gillg.com" Streamed Video

hi, just a small hunt event i host for noobs and i take vids just to fend off ocassional trolls who claim im a scam. currently marking 100th hunt so far. Gill Greed channel Visit > gillg.com < for more Info. hosting reason here. donating globals for animals here. past event log. rgds, Gill
  8. Gill

title on pcf

i just realized today that my title here changed from old to provider...time has no mercy i have to feel my age not only in real but also in athereal... is there a list of title here ? i see some has pretty interesting one under name.
  9. Gill

Selling: Make a small change in the world...through MU.

I'm Gill Greed Gush, the host of Free hunt event "Gun Fever", Recent Hunts gave us some item loots worth to sell. Following the rule of the event, I'm intending to make donations for; ARK (Animal Refuge Kansai, Japan-based, an International Associate Member of the RSPCA) from the sales of...
  10. Gill

Selling: Looted items from Free Hunt Event, For Humane Society Donation

Hiya. I'm the host of Free hunt event "Gun Fever", Gill Greed Gush. Recent Hunts gave us some item loots worth to sell. Following the rule I have set for the hunt, I'm intending to make donations for the Humane Society from the sales of these items. Please PM me in-game or reply here for the...
  11. Gill

Selling: Isis LBC 4 (L), TT Value : 16.07 PED, For Humane Society Donation.

Hiya. I'm a host of Free hunt event "Gun Fever", Gill Greed Gush. Recent hunt gave us the titled item and following the rule I have set for the hunt, I'm looking for a buyer of the item. Please PM me in game or here for your bid, highest bidder will won the rifle, so that everyone involved...
  12. Gill

Buying: Starkhov AS-97

hi guys, I'm interested in the titled item. should be normal one, NOT adjusted one. TT value does not matter. Tier should be 0, smaller the better. contact me in game / send me PM here for your offer. Thank you for reading. *bows* Gill
  13. Gill

Info: CheapA$$ Hunt presented by gillg.com on ROCKTROPIA

Nice to meet you, fellow Entropians. I have been hosting hunting teams for over 3monthes on the Calypso and I can proudly say that I have had successful hunts there. On the road to 100th hunts there, I have met many people, got some globals. I even enjoyed dealing with trolls. Recently I have...
  14. Gill

Selling: Improved Fap

Tier 1.9 95k SB 100k BO Gill
  15. Gill

Imp-Fap @ gillg.com

Website : gillg.com Avatar Name : Gill Greed Gush Healing Rate : (Fixed) and (Flexible) (Fixed) 50PED/hour + Decay Discount Plan : -5PED if gillg.com added to team name (Flexible)(Mobs L50+) 15% of your Global/HOF/ATH + Decay Discount Plan : -5% if gillg.com added to team name Both options...
  16. Gill

singer of There.com

female singer of There.com heya guys, does anyone know about the female singer who was providing for the official site of There.com ? it's like a decade ago... I remember the catchy music and I want to listen to it if I have a chance. Gill oh btw, have a happy new year :}
  17. Gill

anyone having exceptionally slow response to your support case ?

hey guys, I have updated my case with needed documents on 11th/Dec and still no response. hows you guys case doing lately ? is it just for this Xmas/end year season or did i offended them in some way ?? ;) Gill
  18. Gill

multiple withdrawal request

Hiyas. Is it possible to make mutiple withdrawn request ? like, you request another request while waiting for the first one get commited. ...I'm expecting to hit a tower per month from mining, so... Gill
  19. Gill

Buying: Improved Fap

hello. as the title says, I'm looking for an imp fap, any Tier. paying 95k in PED PM me here or add me in game to discuss about the trade. *bows* Gill
  20. Gill

sound while offscreen

hi guys. I want to listen to entropia universe music even while im offscreen. is there any way to make it possible ?? Thank you. *bows* Gill
  21. Gill

unable to copy and paste from the mentor's details.

hi guys. even tho im not interested in being someone's disciple, i was looking throu mentor register window and found many mentor's has their own URL of youtube, face book etc for additional contact addres. unfortunately and inconveniently for both mentors and wannabe students, it is not...
  22. Gill

In-game-cellphone.

Hiya. the title tells much :} and this idea would bring MA profit, and profit only. and the cellphone has at least two function; sending SMS SS taking SMS I wonder why we colonists dont have even a gadjet to send a message while your friend is offline, like sending SMS via cellphone nowdays...
  23. Gill

Helping while Playing.

first of all,I have to admit that my idea is irrevant until the tax-related issue that I mention later in this post is solved but anyway, I express my idea here. I want to see another opportunity to donate for organizations you choose from a list everytime you deposit to play an online game...
  24. Gill

Expanding Rookie Items for the future of population on each planets.

I want to suggest one idea to give sweaters/newcomers more oppotunity to enjoy EU without spending much or none, for the future of more population of each planet. nowdays many MMO is taking a leap to go limited free-to-play option and I think EU with the real cash economy can be better than...
  25. Gill

test test

be the HOF with ya...
Back