Search results

1. pfesler

Selling: (SOLD)Supremacy (M)T2.99, LP-70 FEN T2.99, Vamp HP Cloak, Imp a105

Supremacy (M) T2.99 SOLD LP-70 FEN Edition T2.99 SOLD Vampiric Cloak of Vitality (M) SOLD Improved A105 SOLD Peds only, please. No item interest.
  2. pfesler

Selling: *NO LONGER FOR SALE*Easter 2020

Selling this best right hand ring. Will take peds and an Easter 2017, Summer 2020, or straight peds. Upgrade your crit chance before Merry Mayhem, and maximize your chances of bringing in boxes and tokens! Easter Ring 2020 SB- 36k BO-39k Current Offer-NOT FOR SALE CLOSE THREAD PLS
  3. pfesler

Selling: *SOLD*Halloween 2018

One of the best left hand rings in the game. Looking for pure peds, or a trade involving a Summer 2018 or Christmas 2020. Halloween 2018 Ring SB 24k BO 26k Current offer SOLD IN ITEM TRADE
  4. pfesler

Selling: SOLD ALLCalytrek MK2 TEN T7, Dune Rider (F) Set 6/7 T1-3, Wormslayer (M) Thighs and Gloves T1

Calytrek MK2 TEN Edition T7.29 SOLD in bulk deal for ~SB. Nice ranged BLP with great dps/dpp for its skill req. Great in cat 4-5, and just awesome at snagging items in shared loot events like Sand King. TIR 105 SB-14k BO-18k Dune Rider Set (F) SOLD in bulk deal for ~SB. Great set...
  5. pfesler

Selling: Wormhole Chip 8, First Gen tt+6k

Selling this classic people mover. Great for getting people to and from large events like Hussk, SK, etc...Also nice for landowners to move noobs to your LA/OLA when they may not have the tp. Rare, get it while its hot. tt+6k.
  6. pfesler

Selling: (CLOSE THREAD)LP-70 FEN T2.99

Minimum Acceptable Offer 130k Current Offer 110k ( still gathering peds, and still too low) I'm offering this LP-70 FEN Edition for sale for one reason and one reason only: I've been asked to do so by several people, as there is rightfully a demand for these profitable weapons. I'm not...
  7. pfesler

Selling: Athenic Perf and Mod Ares Rings @ lower than current MU

+2800 Athenic Perf +2300 Ares Mod Thank you!
  8. pfesler

Selling: SOLD T4 Shadow Arms M +T3 Shadow Helm M, T1 SS Feet M

T4.66 Shadow Arms M tt+5200 T3.99 Shadow Helmet M tt+5200 T1.86 Sand Stormer Feet M tt+2500 Prices are set, no auction. Peds only. Thank you!
  9. pfesler

Buying: 50 ped reward for locating Wormslayer Shins (M)

Okay new tactic. First person to find me the Wormslayer Shin Guards (M) that are NOT belonging to Hijacker, gets 50 ped :)
  10. pfesler

Selling: Guardian of the Sand King Plating

I had intended to keep these, but some changes came up, and so, for now, I will sell them instead of completing the set. Selling for what I paid, and only that, otherwise I'll just tuck them away. Some of the best plates in the game. Guardian of the Sand King Plating +3k per plate.
  11. pfesler

Looking for a new home

It's been years, but I'm looking to join an active top society. Chaos Crew has been an amazing group of people, especially manic and Ronny Kovich :) Unfortunately, they are just not active to the level I would like to be a part of. I'd love to join a full, active hunting society that could...
  12. pfesler

Selling: Vampiric Cloak of Vitality (M)

Get some free HP without utilizing a ring slot. Easy way to help max the item HP buff limit. +7000. Vampiric Cloak of Vitality (M)
  13. pfesler

Price Check Mod Fap?

Current valuation? Last sales?
  14. pfesler

Selling: Neuro' A's CHEAP

SOLD TY Selling 321 Neurostim A's for 200%. Easy resell for someone. I'll even throw in a random collection of stims for TT as well, including a few X, A10 10mg, Y2, Z2, C, Y, X2, B, and A1 1mg, adjusted loot collection etc etc. 1st person to pm me here gets it all.
  15. pfesler

Selling: E.L.M Weapons at discount.

Looking to offload some of the following, and so I will sell at a healthy discount. Weapon Quantity Current MU My Bulk Sale price per unit EP-53 17 5800% 4800% Enigma L4 11 5800% 4800% Sparkbite 11...
  16. pfesler

Buying: Modified Fast Aid Pack

Paying peds, please pm me here if you have one for sale.
  17. pfesler

M Perseus UL parts

I know three of these parts have dropped, does anyone know the current owner(s)?
  18. pfesler

Count Vamp

For years now, as I hunt I have been traumatized by the sight of a gray, dangly, beribboned, and completely unsettling Transylvanian boorum super cock. The time has come that I ask, in all seriousness, Why MA? WHY! Why, everytime that I go search for a cloak, am I confronted with not only the...
  19. pfesler

Selling: Uber Armors, Weapons, Plates, Faps

Hello comrades, I often help friends with less time than I on their hands to sell some gear, so I will be helping some Linzey sell some of his things, as he is a busy dude and in need of one of my righteous sales threads. You may make offers directly to him, but, as evidenced by this thread...
  20. pfesler

Buying: A-B-C pills

Buying a good amount, lemme know what you want for them
  21. pfesler

Uber: Enigma L2

As per usual, Guy On A Buffalo woke up this morning and pretty much just pissed excellence. After a garbage run on dasps, Fort and I sauntered on down to the Warrior Commanders, looking for new pets. The third mob we killed clearly wanted to be our bitch, and spit up this nice little toy...
  22. pfesler

Selling: Or Trading MM gloves (M) for Angel gloves (M)

Looking to trade for angel gloves + peds, or to sell for tt+2300. Hopefully I can help someone complete a Mayhem M set :)
  23. pfesler

Buying: Angel M Full set

Buying one of the many sets for sale. Offering 15k outright for it. Pure peds. First person to contact me will make the sale.
  24. pfesler

Selling: Hypercharged A204, Full Set Rx Optac X2 (M)

Rx Optac X2 SOLD FOR ITEM TRADE Hypercharged A204 Best UL laser amp in game, hard to come by these days. SB +30k BO +33k Ped preferred, some high end M armors/mod res chip considered in trade. -Salty PS-expedited pure ped/cash offers will receive a sharp discount, items will NOT.
  25. pfesler

Selling: Mod Merc Tier 8

Selling this beauty. If you're looking to buy this, you already know what it is. Eco, dps, range..all in one sweet little package.* SB 95k BO 105k Accepting items in trade, please make offer. Items of interest include armor sets, high dps weapons, mod restoration chip. * HCa204...
Back