Search results

1. Danski-Diane

Snarg Iron Mission Raffle

Registrations for Snarg Iron Raffle Please add me, Danski-Diane Guided-Spirit of-Tranquilty My husband and I are both doing the Snarg Iron Missions on your land area #64. His avatar name is Danski Dan Shuminarto. Please register him also. Thank you!
  2. Danski-Diane

FYI: BEWARE: SKIM BUG, Economy "BUG" or "Skimming"???

BUGS??? :eyecrazy: No, there is NEVER any bugs in THIS game! :laugh: But I would gladly take a pec for each one! :tongue2:
  3. Danski-Diane

Thanks...cute and funny.:laugh: Good thing you only joking...because I would demand you transfer it back to me. LOL. :tongue2:
  4. Danski-Diane

Thanks for the thought and advice. Believe me...I did that. Have to relog all the time like everybody else I have on my FL. Go off then back on and hope things straightened out. But I have yet to ever see those peds appear again, unfortunately. The second time, I was watching closely and...
  5. Danski-Diane

VERY GOOD IDEA!!! Spreadsheets are a great if you know how to use them. I have done many and I share the masters (setup but no data) whenever I can. However, who thinks to use them for simple in-game transactions? To be honest, I think I am scared to. I feel ripped off enough already. It...
  6. Danski-Diane

ABSOLUTELY GREAT ADVICE, George! Thank you!
  7. Danski-Diane

SKIM BUG: Please bump Please help me at least keep this horrid problem kept to the top...at least. Every player needs to be aware of this. Thank you, in advance, for your help.
  8. Danski-Diane

Is anybody else getting skimmed when making more than 100 ped within game? I have been UNcreditted TWICE now that I have made more 100 ped within the game. The ONLY two times that I have done that. I have now lost 200 ped. Happening #1: Friend asks for help raising last 300 ped to get a...
  9. Danski-Diane

Selling: WoW Female Shadow and For Wat A Prize Ladies And Gentz! Wish my avatar didnt have male organs id be Wearing this Asap!

Dreaming of Wearing Shadow Armor!!! I am a gal :girl: for real (and otherwise) :yay: and would LOVE to be wearing this set! But...oooooh...I can only dream at those prices. But here is another bump for you, JB. Gratz on all your daily mining finds. Save some for us lowlees! LOL :eyecrazy...
  10. My First Hall of Fame - 02-26-2011

My First Hall of Fame - 02-26-2011

For Crafting clothes
  11. Another one of my crafting globals

Another one of my crafting globals

same run
  12. My first crafting global

My first crafting global

13. Radio AH Party - Milosh Black

Radio AH Party - Milosh Black

14. Olivia Liv Forever's Christmas 2010 Party

Olivia Liv Forever's Christmas 2010 Party

15. Olivia Liv Forever's Christmas 2010 Party

16. Olivia Liv Forever's Christmas 2010 Party

17. Olivia Liv Forever's Christmas 2010 Party

18. Olivia Liv Forever's Christmas 2010 Party

19. Danski-Diane

The Treasure Hunt Frenzy is going LIVE!

I am siding with this time for my vote. I will side with this, Saturday, 21:00 MA time as my favorite or preferred. But I can go with the flow for anytime on Saturday. :cool:
Back