Search results

1. Black Widow iK

Selling: Mining Skills Already on Chip

53.09 Ped Surveying Skill 31.31 Ped Prospecting Skill 36.91 Ped Prospecting Skill 31.06 Ped Prospecting Skill 47.60 Ped Extraction Skill 60.78 Ped Mining Skill 20.17 Ped Geology Skill Let me know via PM or Reply :smoke:
  2. Black Widow iK

Uber: 7369 Iron

Cycle baby cycle :cool: f-105 + D-class I was nearly down that much as well, but kept faith in good old MA :cool: :silly2::silly2::silly2::silly2::silly2::silly2::silly2::silly2::silly2::silly2::silly2:
  3. Black Widow iK

Selling: Jaguar Full Female (SGA/Tiered Parts) and GYRO Fap-14 Smuggler

SOLD! Thread can be closed :) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?277559-Jaguar-SGA-Edition-Jaguar-(F)-Armor-Set&highlight=jaguar+f I bought in September for 5000 total tt+4460 Jaguar Female Set --------------------- SGA Harness, Tier 2.4 SGA Helm, Tier 3.3 Arm, Tier 3.2...
  4. Black Widow iK

Selling: Nemesis Female Set w/o Shins

Message me if interested in a good deal :silly2:
  5. Black Widow iK

Buying: Full Nemesis/Boar/Jag/Tiger Female

If you have one of these sets for sale, msg me with best offer ;)
  6. Black Widow iK

Uber: 11,686 Ped Blaus

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: Largest of all time. f-105 + d-class cycle baby cycle :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
  7. Black Widow iK

Buying: Unlimited Level 2 Amplifier

In no rush, but interested for the right price. Message me if you have one.
  8. Black Widow iK

Selling: Full Female Nemesis

Send an offer via PM or Reply, we can work something out :cool:
  9. Black Widow iK

Selling: Project Isis Zero-Three UL Tier 6.3

UPDATE Sept. 19th, 2014: The Project Isis Zero-Three UL Tier 6.4 has been put on auction: Starting- TT+5,300 Buyout - TT+ 5,800 Happy Bidding :)
  10. Black Widow iK

Help! Patch Error

So it's been a bit over a week since the last update come out, and when I first tried to download the patch, I got this error message, but as you can see the solution isn't true: So I sent a message for support about this, and they respond with this Hi Spider, Are you running your client as...
  11. Black Widow iK

Selling: 5000+ TT Of Melchi Crystal

If anyone is interested, let me know :cool:
  12. Black Widow iK

Uber: 9915 Melchi : Spiders' Quest For A Tower

I'm completely speechless. After 10 years I finally got my tower. :eyecrazy: I had been losing, and depositing, and losing, and depositing, but I kept my faith in MA until I hit about 850$ deposited in the past 3 months. I was seriously considering quitting and I was down to my final bomb on my...
  13. Black Widow iK

Buying: Full Female Gremlin

Let me know :) :yay:
  14. Black Widow iK

Buying: Gravis GBR-3xxxx

As the title says, I am interested in any of these weapons in the series, so if you've got one for sale, message me and we will see if our prices match. :wtg:
  15. Black Widow iK

Buying: Full jaguar female

As the title says. I've been offered a few sets but would like some more input. Messahe me with some offers :cool:
  16. Black Widow iK

Spider Finally Ubers

Staring at the calendar, I realized this month marked my 10 year anniversary since I started playing EU (Project Entropia in 2004), so I felt it was necessary to play a bit more then usual. My largest HoF until now was a 2400 ped Alice Liquid in 2008. After depositing 25$ and 50$ chunks every...
  17. Black Widow iK

Question: 'Volcano Islands' Mining?

Hello, I've recently become bored always mining on Amethera, and Eudoria just isn't cutting it, so I've decided to branch out maybe... My question to the community is this; how is the mining on the new islands that have been put in within the past 2-3 years? I.e., Fort Victoria, Odysseus...
  18. Black Widow iK

Looking for help from an Italian user!

I've recently purchased a Wind internet pen in order to use the internet and for some reason EU will not work because it says it does not have access to the internet. I was wondering if anyone else has had the same problem and can help me please! :D
  19. Black Widow iK

Selling: Selliing Full Nem Female and 7x 5A's

Like the title says. Also, some have tier's. Gloves -0.6 Tier Thighs - 1.3 Tier Shins- 0.3 Tier Harness - 1.4 Tier Arms - 0.7 Tier Helmet- 0.9 TIer Boots - 0.7 Tier Also selling 7x 5A Armor Plating's. Message me or reply with offers if interested :))) Perfect armor for Merry Mayhem :)...
  20. Black Widow iK

Buying: Buying Jade Coat Female

It's time to get my old coat back. Pm me or Reply with reasonable offers :yay:
  21. Black Widow iK

Buying: Full Nemesis Female and A Nice Coat Female

There was a coat on auction a month ago, I forget the sellers name, but it was a white/red and silk textured cognac coat for +1xx ped, and I'm regretting not picking it up. If someone knows the owner of the coat let me know. Or, if you have a nice coat, say cognac coat with nice colors (like...
  22. Black Widow iK

Selling: Selling Blue and Texturized Sleipnir MK2!

Looking fro 500 ped total for it, which is around 2100%. Less than auction, space compatible, noticeably faster and stronger than MK1. Message me, Reply, or look for Black Widow Spider iK in game if you are interested :cool:
  23. Black Widow iK

Which is more efficent?

Which is more efficent hunting mid/low ranged robots? nemesis, vigilante, or shogun?
  24. Black Widow iK

Buying: Buying Full Shogun Female

Message me if you have :DDDDD
  25. Black Widow iK

Buying: Buying Quad-Wing

Message me if you are interested in selling, or post on thread, or find me in game, Black Widow Spider iK. Come with a price in mind.
Back