Search results

1. eragon

Avoid Feffoid wave event SW of Fort Furry for now...

Just an FYI. Creatures giving no loot message and boss mobs no looting too :(. Tried a relog and can't log in now. Only globals in chat were for crafting and young/puny mobs. So odd. many people in the wave event stated the same loot issues. Stay away! :scared:
  2. eragon

Global not counted in EL.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone else experienced a global not being counted? This happened on the 16th. I haven't globaled since then to be able to tell if it's a constant problem. This affects my ability to participate in the Khorum Coast event :)
  3. eragon

Selling: (M) Merry Mayhem armor set.

!!!!!SOLD!!!!! Selling this fun set. I might not be too available due to Fallout 4 release... But I'll try and check back often. :) Mayhem harness M tier 3.9 Mayhem arms M tier 2.9 Mayhem thighs M tier 2.9 Mayhem shins M tier 3.8 Mayhem foot M tier 2.9 Mayhem gloves tier 1.4 Mayhem helmet M...
  4. eragon

Open letter to Arkad about my massive overbid...

Hey there, just trying to locate arkad ark ark. I overbid on a texturizer he is selling... By 10k. I know it is my fault for not verifying the amount. The auction ends in a few hours. I would just like to ask if he is willing to return a portion of the funds. orik eragon knurla
  5. eragon

Turps: The new fish?

So, my friends and I have noticed something odd. Something that looks like a fish, yet with the figure of a prawn! BEHOLD! THE TURP! Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Are they inside out? Are they evolving? Who knows? Maybe the LandFish (landbound RIppersnappers) have contaminated the DNA...
  6. eragon

System Requirements (post-CryEngine2)?

yuppers, just wondering what to expect. should i go read the specs off a Crisis box? or will it be worse.... i really hope that MA goes against custom and lets us know the new system requirements at least a week before release... not like when they stopped supporting Win98 :rolleyes: just for...
  7. eragon

S> Vat-120

note for futeure sales: sold at +1200 BO in under 12hours :)
  8. eragon

NBK Hog Hof! w/toy

woot! forgot to post last night.... then forgot again! real nice to make profit on hogs.... Click to enlarge thanks praug an gord!!!!
  9. eragon

your a winner! ... BS!

lately been getting these sorts of emails. they appear in bulk spam junk mail :P dunno what i did, but they have gone from *you inherited a million pounds* to *youve won the britich lottery* and others.... all pretty much same format: send us all this info about yourself and well be glad to...
  10. eragon

CORNHOLIO is my saint!

hehehe, ask and ye shall recieve :cool: Click to enlarge ^^ ruby!!! Click to enlarge ^^ oil :/ came out about 900ped up... best in a long time... :P
  11. eragon

aliens give it up for NBK!

hehehe, really fun night initiating a graduate from legion :/ and just general FUN! first a zillion globals! Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge poor...
  12. eragon

getting better! oil out my ears!

Click to enlarge :yay: happy happy, bought some skills, and waiting for ghost footees... might go for nem or bear or something if price doesnt come down :wtg:
  13. eragon

crafting HOF and global?

not enough for uberloot and the global... :rolleyes: Today #38 lol this wouldnt have been on hof board if it was old way Click to enlarge and this about 30min before downtime for 9.1 Click to enlarge on both was just using up my extra stuff from hunting... and with these *texture* BPs, im...
  14. eragon

CTD and end up for sale...

well, was shopping just a few mins ago in twin peaks mall when i crashed... logged on and found i was stuck between floors and when i moved wound up in a display case. Click to enlarge fell further and wound up in the malls belly... Click to enlarge was able to walk out at least :) all this with...
  15. eragon

Cga!

finally... after on and off mining ever since i started EU, 3 odd years ago :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge :) my relevant skills... no chipping, but some crafting...
  16. eragon

screaming at computer helps... thanks vixen

well, there i am.. mining in thorio territory. next thing i know vixen gets a crafting ATH :roll: (owell, odds be odds...) so i freak out and just start typeing jiberish. then a little treat... Click to enlarge last line was something like "with a value of 77ped."
  17. eragon

massive gazz :)

happy happy... used OA-104 :) sorry, cant figure out what i did wrong... too tired, heres links
  18. eragon

more money to kill those aliens with...

:) my first alien global... gave up trying to be economical, and went crazy with some trax. 5 ESI over a few days :D still loosing money, so i decide to spend last bit in space... just enough to extend my trip :)...
  19. eragon

1 heck of a good week :D

well, this was best week of my PE life... i suppose i posted a few before this... so im adding on to them :D within seconds of each other... these pretty argo... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge and last night... Click to enlarge then today... Click to enlarge was really nice...
  20. eragon

66ped armax + items

Click to enlarge jingo mask armax large horn armax skull :D
  21. eragon

52ped Berry + items

weeee, another 1 for the home team! Click to enlarge Enknuckles-2 Solomate Crusho Shogun Thighs F Kobold Arms M Kobold Shins M GSI 10 Stinktree Board :) and all i wanted to do was mine... :laugh:
  22. eragon

1280 armax!!!!

what fun... finally got around to posting here, stayed up til 3am because of this nice surprise... Click to enlarge the lot included: armax skull armax long horn DNA B Ab implant and about 60 midastree board about 5 firn board :D a little later, an atrax drops a bravo plasma rifle... im...
  23. eragon

just a little walk outside CND...

it all started when somebody said "hey, who can survive longest outside?"... so a few of us went jumping through the leaky windows in the control room of club nerverdie, and since we all died about the same time, got borred after about 20 minutes. later on, i found a wall that was really an...
  24. eragon

arcade pass? where to see EFD and other...

hello, as you can tell, im still a noob in EF. im still lost. wondering where do i find how much/many EFD or arcade passes i have? thanks :)
  25. eragon

BUY> Spiral Street Hotspot Briefs (M)

Spiral Street Hotspot Briefs (M) CLOSED pic inside enjoy the pic! :laugh: Spiral Street Hotspot Briefs (M) blame MA for not making some Male thongs :tongue2: Click to enlarge
Back