Search results

1. F

Buying: Combu VIII (UL)

Back In Game and still on the Mindforce Side. If you have one for sale, feel free to make your reasonable offer I'm not in urge as I have to sell some stacks before. Contact me here, via PM or InGame : Feith Feith pas méchant Feith Got it Thread can be closed
  2. F

FYI: 40 Business days for withdrawal - has come and gone...

Hi, FYI, mine was comited yesterday from 10/07/2013. Not yet on my bank account. Feith
  3. F

Info: MF Chips and what drops them.

Hum, it is the UL list. I think those are (L) from tiaraks. Feith
  4. F

Buying: Corrosive Attack Nanochip X

Hi Slither have one, and it is listed in his sell thread I have the other one and don't want to sell it as it is my ped maker. Feith
  5. F

Poll: Calypso one year from now...

I readed quickly their webstie, i don't find anything about RCE. Without this, i think it cannot compete against EU
  6. F

Poll: Calypso one year from now...

I haven't see anything about this ? DO you have a link ?
  7. F

Diablo Style Itemization Coming to Armor Shops Near You

I have no doubt some random stats on items (L)/UL could be a nice move. We already have that with tiers. Would be fun to see prices and spéculations on items with the right bonus, or items with perf stats. Much item looting, more of them almost tt food and more to play with. For exemple...
  8. F

Achievement: Positive grinding :wtg:

Thank you all :yay:
  9. F

Achievement: Positive grinding :wtg:

Since yesterday, i am officialy on the + side depot Vs withdraw. (maybe i should wait for the transfer to be done) I deposited over 25k $ last years, and two years ago, i was in losses of 17k$. Now, my sum of withdraws is little more than what i have deposited over time. Recover my losses was...
  10. F

Combustive Attack Nanochip VIII unL

nice find ! I had much fun with a combu VIII L tier 8. Damage type doesn't fit to pvp stuff. Anyway, it s a good tagger for mindforce guys I don t know how much rick sold his VII. Edit From his sale thread : VII combustive T3 SB 3.5K BO 6KSOLD +2.5 to slither This one should value more, or...
  11. F

Arkadia Release notes June 2013. 2013-06-18

Wow ! Can't wait for oratan challenge, oratans miners, and new stats / level of mutated creatures ! Feith
  12. F

Question: Which Iron Challenge should I do first? (Feffoid or Longu)

I think Longus are easier, and they give ESI sometimes (had 7 on the whole iron). Feffoids have much regen, and not much markup. I should do it too for psy tokens, but i have to be prepared to loose some peds. Feith
  13. F

Info: List: Highest Known Psyche Levels Ingame

Thanks for info :yay: With the event, pools doesn't give nice returns (truncate of good multipliers). So i was looking for small mobs to wait until the end. Now i know where to go this evening :wtg: edit : if you already know the best spots on Cyrene for this mobs, i would be happy if you...
  14. F

<PC> Lacerating Attack Nanochip VIII (new discovery)

I could be interested in this kind of chip, but i wouldn't value it over 1k. It's a skilling chip only, until IX is maxed, and IX, X, XI would do a better job, even (L) when it comes to do some serious mob. This chip can fit well for some low-mid level creatures, that's why it worth more than...
  15. F

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

hoarse voice : Summer is coming Feith
  16. F

Info: List: Highest Known Psyche Levels Ingame

Nice to see the list growing. If someone know JC, tell him Dan is back on owekos. I think he's going to take the 2nd psy point there !!! Feith
  17. F

Question: Can you earn real life currency from sweating? (Very noobish question!)

Sweat is ot the key for régular withdraws. Information and knowledge are the keys, and only after that, skills. Take some time to understand basics, and then, take enough time to choose a very good mentor. Some people here on forum and in game know how to profit in game, and some offer their...
  18. F

ATH: Corrosive X chip

Very big Gratz ! Mine is Tier 3 since yesterday, and already 3,3. I love it, and i think you will too. I'm happy it is a MF user that looted it. Feith
  19. F

Question: No longer able to extract skills

hi, As Trifle said : edit: at Odysseus Landing chipping out works! Changing location enable chip out. I was stuck with 2 esi at one tp in the middle of Ark. At start, it worked, and less and less until no chip out possible. Then i moved to south west of ark where i use to chip out and could...
  20. F

Nanochip Prices whats going on?

Is it possible so much people miss the point ? Ok, DPS is lower actually on mf chips, we can have near mid level gun dps. But you can't say guns are more eco ... Seriously, guns skills markup are so low you don't even know and don't try to know how much skill in market value you get for each...
  21. F

Nanochip Prices whats going on?

I don't write english well, so ... There's so much things to say about chip prices... This is what comes from my mind : - very low level chips where usefull to grind / make money from punys on other panets. Caraboks on ark, rocktropians RT, etc...Having a UL I to III quick chips...
  22. F

Buying: CLDs

I bought the clds, and don't need more atm thank you for offers Feith
  23. F

UL LV1 Attack Chips

I think there's only one corro I ul. I own it. As long i will want to keep it, the only chance to value it, is to wait for one other to be looted, and be sold. Feith
  24. F

FYI: Profit opportunities - a history lesson

auto click were tier software and prohibited by MA :) It was profit, but 0 fun click, click, click...
  25. F

Selling: X lacerating unlimited 21300 peds (SB)

You should sell it the other way maybe. Incredible money maker ! Don't loose peds buying imp fap at 90k. Get the pleasure with unique and lovely chip. Feel the MF power Much mobs gives 2 ped tt main MF skill (electro/pyro/cryo) /300 peds hunt. For cryo at 2,3k%, less the esi cost, it leave...
Back