Search results

1. F

Buying: Combu VIII (UL)

Back In Game and still on the Mindforce Side. If you have one for sale, feel free to make your reasonable offer I'm not in urge as I have to sell some stacks before. Contact me here, via PM or InGame : Feith Feith pas méchant Feith Got it Thread can be closed
  2. F

Achievement: Positive grinding :wtg:

Since yesterday, i am officialy on the + side depot Vs withdraw. (maybe i should wait for the transfer to be done) I deposited over 25k $ last years, and two years ago, i was in losses of 17k$. Now, my sum of withdraws is little more than what i have deposited over time. Recover my losses was...
  3. F

Buying: CLDs

I bought the clds, and don't need more atm thank you for offers Feith
  4. F

a little bug with Oratans

Hi, Glob/hof categorie doesn't work well for oratan mob oratans slasher are mixed with regular oratans (it's not the same mob) and oratan thief glob/hofs are not listed in oratan mob categorie. Thanks for your really nice job and usefull tool. Feith
  5. F

Buying: Permanent : Improved H400 (L) and Adjusted H400 (L)

I buy these weapons with mini tt value of 500 ped. My offer will vary between 105 and 108% depending if its an adj or imp (i prefer imp), and how much tt remaining i still have. Feith
  6. F

Buying: A106 laser amp

No longer available Feith
  7. F

Selling: Mindforce Harmony skill

As the title say, i'd like to sell this rare skill. I'm working to raise the available amount and it's not chipped out yet. Info : Not sold from some month ago. Last MU price year an decade is near 13000% I would like to supply this skill on the chip based on the demand. So, if you want a...
  8. F

Selling: Mindforce Skills

I decided to sell some of my MF skills. Actually they are not chipped out, and i still grind them. So, no indication on amount available. Skills actually for sale are : Pyrokinesis, Concentration, Power Catalyst. No more Cryogenic atm Feel free to PM me. I'm open to negotiation about %, with or...
  9. F

Pc : Imk ii

Hi, As the title say, i d like to know your feeling about the price of imk II these days. I'd like to buy one, and there's some for sale since some weeks. So, i need your advices to make a "not too bad" deal. Feith
Back