Search results

1. Hypnotyk

Price Check Reilly Boots BP 100QR

Old school tailoring bp with basically TT materials at 3.33tt a click. It doesn't drop anymore afaik and it's a relatively rare BP. Anyone know what this tailoring skilling bp might be worth in today's market? I paid 1500 for it in 2017. Thanks!
  2. Hypnotyk

Selling: Hypnotyk's Inventory Sale

As stated in my previous post, I'll be stepping away from Entropia for the time being so I am selling off items. I'll update the list as frequently as possible, but please PM me or post here if you are interested in some item(s). The best time to catch me is later in the evenings US Central Time...
  3. Hypnotyk

Info: Probably hanging it up

Hey folks. Looks like RL is finally taking over to a point where gaming (especially long grinding sessions) are next to impossible. Therefore, I'm going to be stepping away for the near future. I'll be liquidating my items and working with the EU discord admins to ensure the discord is kept...
  4. Hypnotyk

Selling: Selling Aug Ares 3950ped (SOLD), 359x Xmas boxes 2.75ped/each

Selling: Augmented Ares 3950ped (SOLD) 359x Xmas boxes 2.75ped/each Located on caly. Please PM here to set up a time to trade. I am not online in game very much so PM'ing me there will probably go unnoticed. You can also PM me on discord which would probably be fastest: lunatyck#4912
  5. Hypnotyk

Selling: Storage Cleanout Part 1

Looking to liquidate my storage as I plan to go afk from the game for a bit. No point in keeping these items when I can have deeds while I'm not playing. Accepting PED/CLD/AUD only - no trades. I will be looking to get weekly MU on most items. Thanks! Name Quantity Value Container A&P...
  6. Hypnotyk

Buying: Adjusted FAP, Adj/Imp 2350, Adj/Imp 2600

Looking to buy a decent lower end fap as stated in my title. I'm not interested in mod 2350 or mod2600 at this time as that is above what I'm after. Send me what you have and prices. Thanks!
  7. Hypnotyk

My 3000 PED UA cycle on Toulan

Hey hey. So I decided to try a new approach to Entropia. I wasn't active as I'd like to be so I sold my higher level gear and decided to scale back. On top of this, I wanted to explore planets that I never really visited and/or hunted on. Toulan was the most unknown frontier for me so I grabbed...
  8. Hypnotyk

Buying: Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem

Potentially shopping for this fap. Let me know if you're interested in selling yours and at what price. Pure PED trade
  9. Hypnotyk

Question: Heavy grinders/players - How do you do it?

I see people pretty regularly saying they play something like 10h+ a day and my question to you guys is - how do you do it? Are you retired? Military? Don't sleep? I know that some people play this game as a source of income so it might be a job for a few. Other than that, I'm curious to see how...
  10. Hypnotyk

Selling: Adjusted Restoration Chip

Looking to sell my adjusted resto chip. Send offers with pure PED or trade for CLD+PED only. Thanks! -Hyp
  11. Hypnotyk

Selling: (SOLD)Castorian Combat Mace Mk. 6 Tier 5.99 147/200 TIR

Hi. I'm considering selling my mace mk6 tier 5.99. This is the highest level mace available in the mk series before the FEN edition mk6. This thing is a power house and efficient on dmg enhancers + it slots all available melee amps in game (including X and FEN X). Maxed at 48 HIT/DMG one...
  12. Hypnotyk

Selling: Adjusted ML-35 Tier 7.93 (143 TIR)

With covid-19 changing how the world works I don't have time to play as I used to. Going to park my ped in deeds so no need for this gun to collect dust in the mean time. Looking for pure ped offers or cld+ped. Gun is full TT and can easily hit tier 10 with this tier rate. SB +7500 BO +7899
  13. Hypnotyk

250PED Entropia Universe Discord Event

A 250ped prize contest has kicked off on the EU discord yesterday that will run through the end of April 2020. If you have some time on your hands during these pandemic times and have some graphic artist skills, then I encourage you to join and participate! Event details are as follows...
  14. Hypnotyk

Question: What's your favorite team hunting mob and why?

As the title says, what is your favorite team hunting mob and why? I know team hunting isn't the most popular in Entropia but i still enjoy it so I'm hoping to gather some ideas outside of proteron :)
  15. Hypnotyk

Selling: Empty Skill Implant 96.55 TT

Looking to sell this 96.55TT ESI at a competitive rate. Let me know your offers. I also have two smaller ones 17.69 17.64 Total ESI amounts (3 ESI total) is 130.77
  16. Hypnotyk

Selling: CalyTrek Spirit MK. 1 Tier 4.99

Hi there. I outgrew this gun so time for someone else to skill up their BLP sniper skills. SIB starts at 35 hit/dmg, maxed around 40/41. Gun details can be found here: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1561 Gun is currently tier 4.99 and is at full TT. TT cost to tier 5...
  17. Hypnotyk

Suggestion: Members of societies marked friendly show as green dot in pvp

Hello. With the recent resurgence of pvp (landgrab in specific) and the loss of being able to pull HP bars onto screen, differentiating between friend vs foe is incredibly difficult in pvp situations. As you know, there are many main societies with friendly or junior societies that work...
  18. Hypnotyk

Buying: WTT Tier 0.9 Calytrek Spirit mk1 UL for higher tier Spirit mk1 UL

Hey there. Looking to swap my tier 0.9 spirit mk1 UL for a higher tier (tier 4+) spirit mk1. If you don't find yourself using your tiers on your spirit and want to free up some ped, hit me up. Thanks
  19. Hypnotyk

Suggestion: Enable Classic Double Click Mode in Options

Hello MA. Overall I think the camera revamp in the recent VU went well and I am happy to see it working relatively smoothly. However, I do have this suggestion to make. Can you either enable an option to bring back what double clicking on items in inventory does (opens item info instead of...
  20. Hypnotyk

Buying: Spirit MK1 UL, Phantom/Jarhead/Ghoul (M) UL Set

Hey there. I'm looking to skill some BLP so if you have one and want some PED quick, please let me know. I don't really care much about tiers since I can't compete in those mayhem brackets but feel free to throw me your offers. Looking to score a nice deal with shiny PEDs ready to go. Will...
  21. Hypnotyk

Question: My two questions

Hey there! Glad to see the AMA and I'm proud of you guys stepping forward. I have two questions (per the rules): First Question: Should we expect an extension of the ar-matrix (or similar Universal Ammo burning) series to cover other weapons specifically maces, whips, and powerfist? It's a bit...
  22. Hypnotyk

Buying: Phantom (M) Set

Looking to pick up a phantom set M - please let me know your price. Hoping to score a nice deal. Pure PED trade ready to go on calypso
  23. Hypnotyk

Selling: Adjusted Boar (M) Set Tier 1-2

Hello. Looking to swap my gear up so thinking about parting with this awesome armor set. Overall the set has nice tiers and it's a very very nice mid level set. 3 parts are tier 2 and 4 parts are tier 1 with one piece being tier 1.8. Looking for PED only deals but I'll accept Arkoin at 125%...
  24. Hypnotyk

Selling: Improved A105 or trade for Dante + PED

As title says selling imp a105 or trading for Dante plus PED from your end. Thanks!
  25. Hypnotyk

Buying: Buying PBP-20 high tier preferred

Cousin is looking for a gun let me know if you have one of these for sale. Higher tier preferred. Thanks
Back