Search results

1. Tengu Yama Mono

Solution for Update 12.6.3 Crashes

TY so much - you're GOD! ;) To bad we have to edit our sys files to be able to play this game. Not much help from MA. I am so disapointed in their leak of costumer service. Thanks to Archangel and friend, I am now downloading the awardwinning DIRT VU. I am looking forward to read about all...
  2. Tengu Yama Mono

Selling: Blueprint : Level 5 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint QR 100 !

Omg? LVL 5 finder amp BP with QR 100 ... OH!!! WOW!!! How did you get that? And why don't you HOF or at least global on it your self and become a zillionare? lol! :scratch2:
  3. Tengu Yama Mono

In space noone hears you scream...

Yeah ok :) Yeah ok Daisy - just dont' think you're god all mighty ? right ;) MEGA LOL
  4. Tengu Yama Mono

Lol MONSTER LOL Great fun guys - and ty - what a hell of a great dog fight :) Yeah shity tincan we where in man? lol? 2 shots from a quad and bang dead! So why didn't you take turns? geting skills? shared them a lil ? lol But never mind it was fun to be onboard such a lil wessel for the...
  5. Tengu Yama Mono

Customer service, or rather the leak of it Customer service, or rather the leak of it JBK wrote: Good customer service is 80% about care and 20% about solving issues... - thats how i see it. Listening is more then half the way to solving. Agreed! But I take it one step further - I (in RL)...
  6. Tengu Yama Mono

Help: cant revive in space

Grrr! I wonder if we will be able to play ... on monday? HELLO???? ANY BODY AT WORK ? GET US OUT OF THIS FREAKING STUCK SITUATION PLZ!?! GRRRR!
  7. Tengu Yama Mono

Grr! Wish I was on Arcadia now - waisting time here at Calypso Trainigngrounds floating GRRR!
  8. Tengu Yama Mono

Still no change Still floating in space and T dosen't work either GR!
  9. Tengu Yama Mono

Tengu Yama Mono Tengu Yama Mono Stuck at: 59599,69498,-159 Calypso Training Grounds Help! (as no one can't hear me scream in space) :(
  10. Tengu Yama Mono

Space - bugs again! Grr! Now we have an ERROR! again. We're several ava's either unable to log in, get entrence to MS Normandie, by TP from CSS or through baydoor from space. Or as I? Stuck in space floating around, dead, and T do not work? That is MEGA GRRRRRRRRR...
  11. Tengu Yama Mono

Ok Visualize...

Shinobi's and Kunoichi's Yeah why not ? I mean Tenguuuu's (Drones) do? Why can't we? New Tenguuu's kick me and delivers punches to my throat? SO some basic moves? Yess great idea :) But to teach our ava's Ninpo (Ninjutsu) would a lil to much - I think? lol
  12. Tengu Yama Mono

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Together Ted Nugent No word nessary - listen ;)
  13. Tengu Yama Mono

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

What Floats my Musical Boat, is this Was so buzy in RL, and this dubstep version, Sade - And I miss you, echoed in my head all the time. I miss you, I miss Mandie Crew, I miss Atrox, Easter Bunnys and Phyls, I miss EU, Aww GOD! I miss ..... I'm buzy, buzy and buzy RL-ish ..... and it still...
  14. Tengu Yama Mono

First Time I Ever Seen..

MONSTER LOL @ Easter Bunny :rofl:
  15. Tengu Yama Mono

OHhh sorry - well this prove that I'm not spending all my time inhere lol But ty dear Rose :)...

OHhh sorry - well this prove that I'm not spending all my time inhere lol But ty dear Rose :) And the same to you :))
  16. Tengu Yama Mono

Info: Soc List 2011

New year - new website The above, is no more valid. Our new website is still under construction, but have pages of interest. Explanation on Tengu, How to become a member of SOI, Rookie Section etc. Look at it all on : tengu.dk
  17. Tengu Yama Mono

Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

Space trawel - Safe, fast and now - no bugs All systems are go, all lights are green - Space is realy brought back to normal .... AT LAST grrrr! (till next VU?? OHHH nooo I hope not?) Grrr! Becourse in my opinion, the patch needed, have been much to late. That patch should have been made...
  18. Tengu Yama Mono

MA you screwed the pooch on Beacons!

typo aMp AMP I meant (Admit that I'm Entropian Arch Master in typo and wrong chatchanals grr!) Sorry all - I can't let be joking about the subject. Makeing jokes of bad and nasty situations is something I have deep inside me and learned as a soldier. I who had looked forward with great joy...
  19. Tengu Yama Mono

NP NP Kim :) I just tell rookies to apm the opallo then ;) MONSTER LOL!
  20. Tengu Yama Mono

Rookie missions? :) Well this sound great - I'll drag a bunch of new people on a guided tour with opallo's :)) just great And lol @ : "Thanks for your decay! Now get the hell out!" I guess deed holder have golden days? ha haa ha MONSTER LOL actualy
  21. Tengu Yama Mono

AND? FK? Happy birthday Rose:))

AND? FK? Happy birthday Rose:))
  22. Tengu Yama Mono

Hi Rose - GOT YOU YEAAAH! lol ty for joining my list of friends :)

Hi Rose - GOT YOU YEAAAH! lol ty for joining my list of friends :)
  23. Tengu Yama Mono

FPS Planet

Matter of taste Yes, yes, yes :) I understand what you're saying. I do admit that killing some mobs seems hard and take light years. But FPS? hmmm, nahh not realy my taste. "Love-Balls" in SL? No ty :-P But that is why I am stuck here in EU. We do NOT! have "Love-Balls" lol - It is, after all...
  24. Tengu Yama Mono

!st Privateer to Warp?

Warp :)) First of all ty for this great experience John And gz on waprdrive :) Normandie runs a lil faster than my Sleipnir :-P Great video on Youtube btw. TY for shareing. Thumbs up for your future plans and GL
Back