Search results

1. Magyar_Republic

Polite mudslinging is still mudslinging

Whatever dude. Enjoy your community of passive aggressive whiners. Keep telling yourself that. For the record: I said this community was two faced. I have also said in the past that the community is self absorbed, short sighted, has an over abundance of whiners, and is abusive. All things...
  2. Magyar_Republic

Just about everyone on this thread has had deleted posts. That you are saying I have as if it is something special or unique is complete horse shit and you know it. This entire thread is a parade of users who have had 30 day bans. Shape up for what? I've already said I dont like this...
  3. Magyar_Republic

Shall we go for a third? I mentioned folks would clamor for clever retorts. I'd like to think you're starting to understand, but the truth is I don't believe it. I think you're still reaching for popular approval. Prove me wrong.
  4. Magyar_Republic

Amazing. Anyhow, thank you all for proving yet another one of my previous statements: That these threads are about one upsmanship. Not debate. Fifth is already trying to duke it out with another person. Way to show your class! Have fun jerking each other off! (the vulgarity is on purpose...
  5. Magyar_Republic

Armchair Psychiatrist A person who gives advice for mental disorders, emotional disorders, or any other mental illness and has no known background knowledge or psychiatry. More than just advice with no clinical know how.
  6. Magyar_Republic

Nice sidestep. I wont press anything since that would be pointless. So your point is if a person doesn't like something they should just disappear and not try to change it? Let me guess: You're also voting for Hillary Clinton? That's establishment logic.
  7. Magyar_Republic

Holy shit. I think somebody is stalking me online! Fucking creep. Should I get a restraining order now, or wait for you to show up outside my window naked and beating your meat first?
  8. Magyar_Republic

The farm is bigger than just the pigpen. Of course the pigs dont know that. You yourself once hailed me as one of the 'pillars of the community.' I guess that only applies when you're trying to sell something though, eh? It's true. I once posted quite a bit more than I do now. Your point...
  9. Magyar_Republic

I'm not in the pageant. Im just pointing out that you all are. It seems a few of the pigs have started to think they are farmers. This post was about asking some folks to get up and start walking and talking, if they are farmers. Of course being pigs they could not do it. But they are...
  10. Magyar_Republic

Be careful what you say about peoples families. My brother happens to be 6 feet underground.
  11. Magyar_Republic

See above for three examples of pandering. As I've said a few times now. It's not about the debate. That's a falsehood and a thing folks tell themselves here in order to massage their egos. It's a beauty contest. Discussions here are basically Keeping up with the Kardashians.
  12. Magyar_Republic

Another exaggeration, Aio. Tons of them. First, your name was never mentioned here until you decided to come forward and make it about you. I omitted all names for a reason: to keep it impersonal, to focus on a current example of how the community basically functions here, and highlight...
  13. Magyar_Republic

I read your reply. It's sensible. I see no point to copy the parts I agree with. That would just be confusing. Instead I will cut to the chase. I quit society a very long time ago. Back in my 20's I learned that trying to please people was a recipe for mediocrity and unhappiness. I was...
  14. Magyar_Republic

Funny, that's precisely why I communicate honestly both the emotions I am feeling as well as the emotions I believe the other parties are conveying. Out of respect for myself and the reader. If I am sensing or feeling happiness, I will convey that. If I am sensing or feeling disgust, I'll...
  15. Magyar_Republic

Aio, everyone knows discussion was missing text. Dont be dense. It was truncated to key points so that people didnt have to wade through 6 pages of text. They can follow the breadcrumbs themselves if they are so inclined. Again, dishonest presentation. And quite the exaggeration in order...
  16. Magyar_Republic

The connotation is precisely what I am trying to capture. What escapes people is that I wish to encapsulate that negativity. They attribute it to stupidity on my part, missing the point that I may very well be attributing it to something I see on their part. However, this thread is...
  17. Magyar_Republic

Ahh, the old Rusty Trombone. If it werent for you, a reach around would be only a reach around! :dunce:
  18. Magyar_Republic

We do disagree. I dont think its narrow minded at all. It's a tool just like any other set of words. If all it takes is a curse word to end a debate, I'm of the opinion that a debate never really took place to begin with. Instead what took place is a one sided discussion of one upsmanship...
  19. Magyar_Republic

Not always true. Most office trashtalk results from this kind of duplicitous behavior. The folks in my office actually like me because I'm honest and forthright. I'm known as the 15 minute meeting manager because I get folks in there, we say our piece, there's no grandstanding or ego...
  20. Magyar_Republic

It's meant to be. I started off with a very simple point on purpose. Folks are more honest when they have a door left wide open for them to offer their own interpretation into a topic. You get a window into how they think. I expounded upon my point on page 2, after some folks had said their...
  21. Magyar_Republic

Not quite. I'm not polite with my mudslinging. With me you get honest dirt. I dont try to convince you its potpourri.
  22. Magyar_Republic

Who said anything about being disrespectful of somebody who has not earned respect? All respect is earned, Narfi. That includes the negative levels. Since we're having trouble communicating, I fully understand what you are implying. No, I am not being disrespectful of people who are...
  23. Magyar_Republic

Respect is earned, not given. My approach shows the level of respect that has been earned. Fifth... you're pissed because I outsmarted you on another thread like, yesterday. I was not gentle in that response. I was persistent and logical in the face of many people implying I was an idiot (as...
  24. Magyar_Republic

Let's be real for a second. If you're diminutizing an individual with condescending language it makes you no better than somebody who basically tells you to go fuck yourself, and in some ways makes you worse. Why? Because you dont have the courage to actually say what you mean while the...
  25. Magyar_Republic

Way Forward?

No I simply believe that new content and features must be prioritized. Patches for old content should always be released but never eclipse the priority for new content. EU is behind the curve. Most people from other mmos I have brought in do not believe EU had the gameplay needed to justify...
Back