Search results

1. ClarkKent

Curious Question:

Just curious on the rules about selling out of the game. Avatar and all. Chipping out, seems to take a lot of time and a lot of loss. Cant one just sell their character? Delete friends list, and make MA aware? also accepted payments.
  2. ClarkKent

Selling: Superman's Outfit Set!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/4/7/1/4/supermanoutfit.jpg Otorugi is the texture. Includes Storm Jeans MASTER coat Racer Shades Urban Shirt Reilly Boots Face Mask (Superman Logo on cheeks) looks really sweet! even got the yellow utility belt ;) Ill even throw in a couple...
  3. ClarkKent

Selling: Might sell my ML-35 Mentor Edition Tier 5.X

sold sold* sold sold*sold sold*sold sold*sold sold*sold sold*sold sold*
  4. ClarkKent

Selling: ML - 35 Tier 4.0 Awesome Hunting/Tagging Gun!

ML - 35 Tier 4.x SOLD FOR A GREAT PRICE AS ALWAYS FROM ME! SOLD SOLD SOLD , Please close thread.
  5. ClarkKent

Selling: Full Tiger (M) Unlimited T1 - 3

I Have For Sale a Full Set OF Tiger (M)! SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
  6. ClarkKent

Selling: ML-35 SGA Edition (TIER 5) !

SOLD, Like i said.. Fast and fair price. thx for the offers all. SOLD SOLD SOLD This is the Highest Tiered ML-35 SGA Edition ingame. Tier rates are above 110+ This is not an auction but when I get a decent offer I will sell. Amazing weapon here. Offer fast before its gone. (Im always...
  7. ClarkKent

Buying: Modified ML-35

Would like to buy one. Only a few ingame so help me out here people. If you know someone with one, get me in contact! maybe a bonus if you help me get one ! EDIT: ALSO Considering a ML-35 Mentor Edition! EDIT 2: I FOUND WHAT I WANTED (Somewhat) :) THX EVERYONE
  8. ClarkKent

Selling: First gen electric attack chip viii

*Rare* First Gen Electric Attack Chip VIII sold at hidden buyout, thx for the offers
  9. ClarkKent

Selling: Chronicle M Unlimited

THANKS FOR EVERYONE THAT OFFERED AT THE CHANCE TOWARDS THIS AMAZING ARMOR. THE ARMOR HAS BEEN SOLD & FOUND A NEW LOVING HOME. As part of the deal I got a FIRST GEN ELECTRIC ATTACK CHIP VIII (im now selling) Click this click to my other sale thread...
  10. ClarkKent

Selling: BLIND Blueprint Auction!

UPDATE: SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Hey All! Getting get rid of all my blueprints, I no longer craft (havent for months) I havent looked at the blueprints nor do I care to look. I'm selling this as a lot. Winner will have a shit load of bp's. Some shitty and some great. UPDATE Auction Will End SOON...
  11. ClarkKent

Buying: Fire Forge 8000 or 8000M

Just looking for a tagger. Please send me a pm if you have one for sale at a good price. Thanks.
  12. ClarkKent

WANTED: Please Read

Hey All, I noticed since I started last Feburary that I have neglected longblades/shortblades (melee combat) So ive decided I really need to grind away on this to increase some strength points. What I'am looking for is either of the two options: Option 1 TO RENT: a Mid level UL sword...
  13. ClarkKent

Owning Land And Doing Well!

I wish I could say I was talking about myself here, but sadly no. However I was a bit bored so I decided to share some info with you all, take this as a shout out or a congrats, nothing more. Of course some jealously too So.. a little bit of math and of course using Deathifier as an example...
  14. ClarkKent

Uber: Osse 1300++

Oh How I Love Chronicle Armor :) 900 or so ped of Spleen Full TT Emik X5 (L) (didnt load in screenshot) keep on keeping on people!
  15. ClarkKent

Selling: Angel (M) Peices (3)

Angel Shins T1.x Angel Gloves T1.x Angel Helmut T1.x Also selling my EP-41 Military SGA T2.x (I will try to get it to T3) wicked gun. EDIT: ALL SOLD!
  16. ClarkKent

Selling: Supermans Clothing Set!

http://youtu.be/ghZ3W20HQyk turn down your volume it is kind of loud Spent Lots of time and ped matching and pairing this to look just how i wanted! All of the texture is Otorugi (from arkadia) my favorite ingame texture. Looking for peds total tt value is 467.80 ped Im looking for roughly...
  17. ClarkKent

Selling: Merry Mayhem Thighs (M) (When I get it sometime today)

EDIT:: SOLD For those that are wondering (if it helps) I sold for roughly 7k ped worth of items +rep if this helpped you.
  18. ClarkKent

Selling: Arkadia Componant BP's

So I have 3 books total to sell. First is my own personal book I used crafting on arkadia for months. Second is missing 2 blueprints QR's 1 Third is about half full QR's 1 Here is the QR's of my personal book. Tension Straps - 42.9 O Rings - 38.6 Fuel Cells - 15.4 Insulators - 13.6...
  19. ClarkKent

Selling: Blueprints! MUST GO! GREAT Deals!

Alright Folks! ACCEPTING BULK DEALS AT LOWER AMOUNTS TO SELL FAST! LIMITED TIME!! MOST of my Arkadia blueprints have sold. (Have some of my best Gun Bps Left) Now Im Selling My Calypso Ones! heres the list of ones that i'd like to start off selling: ARKADIA Otorugi Texture QR 26 (Instant...
  20. ClarkKent

Selling: Warp Drive I & Warp Drive II Blueprints (100 clicks total)

I figured I would finally sell these as the Beacon update is approaching and word is hopefully they will be looting more fuses. So I have 2 Blueprints 50 clicks on each of them. 50 Clicks of Warp Drive I 50 Clicks of Warp Drive II Looking for serious offers. I know the value of a warp drive...
  21. ClarkKent

Selling: Clark Kents UNLIMITED Arkadia Blueprint Collection!!

http://arkadiaforum.com/showthread.php?3163-SELLING-Clark-Kents-Unlimited-Blueprint-Collection!!!!!&p=32576#post32576 Happy bidding! :)
  22. ClarkKent

Selling: Crafting Skills

Hey Everyone, I would like to sell off a few of my skills. Looking to sell to the best offer. Heres the list of chips & Size of Chip: TT in BOLD Average MU In Green Engineering: 48.13 2700% Blueprint Comprehension: 19.27...
  23. ClarkKent

Worst Loot System EVER!

Many might know me as a crafter on Arkadia, Someone who has been trying to help the economy and growth of the planet since almost day one. months and months, and countless amount of ped spent trying to discover new bps. Guns/Armor/Attachments. Over these months I have got a decent collection...
  24. ClarkKent

Selling: VAT-100 Mentor Edition Tier 5.3!

Thanks for looking gun sold for near buyout http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=VAT-100_Mentor_Edition
  25. ClarkKent

Question: Critical Hits From Mobs / Why No Critical Heals?

Straight to the point. I beleive our faps should be able to have the chance to do a critical heal. 40...40....40...64!!...40..40..40 it would be nice to see this implemented. Thoughts? agree? disagree?
Back