Search results

1. M

Long Term Goals

I have had 2 long term goals since I started that I will likely never reach. 1 A ship 2 A brown coat or jacket If the reason I want these isn't obvious do a search for 'Firefly' on your favorite search engine. :D
  2. M

Dna (l)

While I don't think the L DNA is a great idea, a way to add special maturities is great. Something like mutagen that could be added to the station to give a % chance that the spawns will be mutated to the event level maturities(higher feed rate = higher % of the spawn). This would let the...
  3. M

whats your card?

Switching from AGP to PCI-E requires only 5 components. You need to replace MB, CPU, RAM, Video card, and the power supply. Just turn cannibal for the rest of the parts needed for your PC. Depending on how old the PC is, the RAM may be salvageable but not likely.
  4. M

whats your card?

Many games use static meshes(For things like trees that are used repeatedly) to optimize performance by having the processor do each mesh 1 time then the Graphics card replicates all of them as many times as needed. By doing this your processor is free to work on other parts of the game raising...
  5. M

whats your card?

Nvidia 6800 PCI-Express. Considered going the SLI rout with 6600s but went with this instead.
  6. M

Activation?

You might check your spam mail folder. It might have landed there. If it hasn't arrived after 24 hours try again. If it still won't work file support through the MA web site. They don't normaly do support for EU through it but worth a shot since normal support can't be accessed till you...
  7. M

What do you spend your first deposit on?

Shogun Face (M) About 50 PED back then Goblin Harness (M) Ammo
  8. M

The Rules of Acquistion

41. Profit is it's own reward 57. Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them. 58. There is no substitute for success. 74. Knowledge equals profit. 111. Treat people in your debt like family. Exploit them. 208. Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than the question is an answer...
  9. M

Best Teleports?

Those of you saying from Nymph to the rig is a good path for newbies are nuts. Unless they have a TP chip or body guard to clear a path the odds are slim to none of making it to the revival boarder. The best path for Newbies to go to the rig is from Troy and follow the coast. It takes almost...
  10. M

Planning a Trip

For Acid protection you want either Goblin(cheap with moderate protection) or Gremlin(costs more but offers better protection) preferably with plates protecting against Acid for extra protection. Some of the new L armors have better Acid protection but are very expensive. For impact check...
  11. M

Planning a Trip

High impact and/or high acid depending on which mob you hunt.
  12. M

A few noobie questions

The guide you read is a little old. The FAP-5 was replaced a while ago with the Vivo T1. This device unlike the FAP-5 has a SIB so you can max it much faster and get better Eco. Afraid you are stuck with your mentor until you graduate or convince him/her to kick you. Being self sufficient...
  13. M

Question about Entropia.

You can play for free but it is very hard. You can't do anything but sweat, chat, and look for fruit/dung when you first start, because you don't have any equipment. Sweat, fruit, and dung can be sold for money to buy equipment but it isn't worth much. A $10 deposit will get you a nice...
  14. M

Planning a Trip

Unless you plan on using MF chips to hunt/heal you will not need any ME because the TP chips don't work. You can't mine on CP so the minning equip is useless. Nice on CND though. There are TTs up on both so you can always buy ammo there. Just make sure you hang onto enough cash for the...
  15. M

Question about Hangers/Pilots

Only way to get one is to buy it. If any more are added it would sold on auction by MA and probably be non-functioning like the current ones were. The winner would need to find the parts to fix it before it could be used.
  16. M

Melee Ideas

I see many options for improving melee. Telekinetic mind force could let you throw and retrieve your melee weapon for tagging. Energy weapons could be amped the same as laser guns. Solid blades could be enhanced with electrical devices(shocking target) or poison coatings that can be applied...
  17. M

no email recieved hours after activation

A friend of mine had the same problem. After a week she googled mindark and found a site for customer support that was not directly tied to EU. After she used to contact them about the problem it was fixed quickly. Edit: http://www.mindark.com/ They normally don't handle EU support through...
  18. M

repair terminal in amethera lands

A repair terminal at LA revivals would be great. I don't think any land owners would have any objections because people would stay on their land longer. A TT would also be nice but could annoy some land owners due to loss of profits from shop keepers(not likely). That could be fixed by making...
  19. M

Can you computer handle it? (poll)

I can run FEAR on my current rig so the Cryengine shouldn't be a problem. Unreal Engine is what I am worried about requiring me to upgrade
  20. M

Stat effecting conditions

How about adding things to the game that can positively and negatively effect the abilities of players for a time. Drugs that players could choose to use for a temp boost(eg..better reflexes) Weapons(or Melee Amps) that slow down targets, lower their hit ability, or stop natural regeneration...
  21. M

What could/should be the advantages of having pets

I have suggested it before but saddle bags and support weapons could make them very useful. The support gun could have a painter rifle or just attach to gun like a sight and an automated system triangulates to find the target when you activate painter.
  22. M

Would you be willing to give up health regeneration if -

While I don't like the original idea I do have a solutions to the looting problem with non regenerating mobs. If player with highest % leaves radar range of mob for more than 1 min it goes to next. Must hurry back if killed. Have mobs become open to loot(anyone can take it) if not picked up...
  23. M

Reinforced Mind Essence

I agree that more MF tools need to be added and need to have better economy than the current ones. Some suggested powers I have seen are Telekinesis: Lets you use Melee weapon at long range. Stealth: Clouds minds of MOBS/players & jams sensors of Bots for limited time. Shield: Places an...
  24. M

What gear to buy next??

You didn't state your skills but I would recommend a Breer or Riker to help you kill things that are to big for the opalo with better accuracy than breaking out the MK2. An A102 would also be a good investment if you do not have the skills to use a big enough (L) rifle for the A103 you...
  25. M

lmfaha = Let Magam Feel At Home Again

Some shots I took for Slayem since it is hard to get the timing right to take the shot while shooting. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
Back