Search results

1. L

SELL: Bulk of skills

Closed:sell bulk skills closed due to lack of interest.
  2. L

Just Graduated Highschool :D

Well this isn't exactly a EU acheivement... but I figured what the hell, I'll post just for kicks. I just graduated earlier today, got my diploma holder thing that I have to go to the school on monday to pick up the real one :P.. Going off to a university in september :) Big changes ahead for me.
  3. L

SELLING: Plate sets, Armor sets and parts, misc stuff.

Auction closed, thanks to all bidders :) if you wern't contacted, assume the item was sold or I wasn't satisfied with the bids ;)
  4. L

BUYING: Omegaton A204 Amp

As thread title says, I am interested in purchasing an a204 amp. Please PM me with offers, and perhaps we can work something out? Thanks
  5. L

SELLING: Adjusted Hero, Trade for A204+PED preferred

Sold!!! :d Edit 3: Adj hero SOLD!! :D bwahaha @ continued discussion down in thread :) thanks again all
  6. L

University of California Davis

Hey all, I am a senior in highschool, and will be attending UC Davis in 5 months or so (already applied/got accepted + decided on Davis of other colleges). I was wondering if any of my fellow Calypsonians were currently attending or planning on attending Davis (besides this one goober who I...
  7. L

Selling: Full Ghost (F)

SOLD :).......
  8. L

Lexy's Resources and Never-Ending Storage Sale

Well, the time has come for me to sell my shop, and it will be appearing on auc. Thanks to all my customers :D My shop had a nice run, relativly good sales, but as I was mining and hunting up most everything in it... I just don't have the time anymore to be doing all that mining and such, and I...
  9. L

6 Globals, 1 HoF

Welp... screenies have been building up over the past month or 2, figured I would post em :) 54 oil Click to enlarge 128 calimusoid F Click to enlarge 138 umbra M Click to enlarge 91 fungoid young Click to enlarge
  10. L

Selling: Full Vigilante Armor (F)

SOLD! Full Vigilante Armor (F) As title says, I'm selling my trusty old set of Vigi. Taking offers, please post here, Buyout is TT+307.5 ped which would make the total 500 ped (192.5 TT). Thanks all! EDIT: SOLD!!! :) MB or mod close please :D
  11. L

"Normal" Global, Funny story!

Well I think this is the first time I've gotten around to screenieing and posting a global here, so here goes! The story with this one is good... I was bored waiting for a flight down from CND, and I was standing around in the Control Room chatting with some other people in there. Someone was...
  12. L

Which is the REAL PE God?

The time will come when you must decide where your loyalties lie. Step forth and choose your Beloved! I must say, I am a devoted follower of the beautious Sollomate Opalo (ampped of course!)! I cannot express in words what its tasteful efficiency has done to me!
  13. L

Selling: Large Apartment

As the title says, I am selling a Large (G) apartment for the sum of 320 peds. At the moment this apartment has rent paid for 4 months, so this is quite a deal I would say :). The price is firm, unless you would like to pay me more :P feel free to do so. Heres the estate terminal for it... Heres...
  14. L

8A (L) Plating: Better efficiency than 5Bs!

I was looking around in the Armor attachments section, when I saw the new 8A (L) plates, with their strong mob-eating stats - 8+12+13 stab cut impact (no screenie, I am not on a PE available computer atm ;). I noticed that their decay ratio is pretty good (durability is 2990), if you consider...
  15. L

Buying: Cobra or Cobra ME whip

Buying: Cobra ME whip TT+475 EDIT: I changed my mind, now I just want the mentor edition cobra :D. I'm willing to pay up to TT+475, as long as the TT is 60 or less (I have about 535 peds available :P ) PM me or post here if you wanna sell me one :)
  16. L

New Titan-Gale Chip found by stryker :P

haha I wish it was as the title says, but no, it was simply an awesomely bugged focus chip concentration. I think it showing up that way had something to do with stryker being invis bugged. as a note, there was absolutly no doctoring done here, this was all MA's (buggy) work :P enjoy ;) Click...
  17. L

BUYING: Pregold A104 Amp

Closed I'm looking to buy one of those spiffy pregold a104s (no ammo burn), and I offer 1500 peds, as well as a foxtrot ME and m2910 pistol to sweeten the deal a bit more. PM me or post here. :)
Back