Search results

1. manuel

TEAM EVENT : OLA 02 Atrox Paradise presents ATROX SAFARI

Hello entropians ! Are you missing the good old days when you would gather your soc mates and massacre everything that stepped in front of you? Relive those days on OLA 02 Atrox Paradise (North West of Nate Valley TP). Register your team, hunt with that same team name throughout the week and...
  2. manuel

Selling: Lands Atrox Valley LA40 / Atrox paradize OLA2

Hello, I would like to sell my 2 lands LA40 (Atrox Valley + global name option + shed) and OLA2 (Atrox Paradize + global name option + shed ). I won't sell them separately. TAXES 2015: At the 27 th december (LA40+OLA2) : 85753 peds (details available) COST 2015: Fertilizer : 14478 peds a...
  3. manuel

LA2 the 250 Bonus EVENT

Hello Dear Entropians Here's an event I'd like to try with you : The rules are simple: 1°)You register here with your in game avatar name; 2°)you go hunt on OLA 2; 3°)When you hof 250 peds or more, you will receive a 250 peds prize, which you can accumulate with other hofs if you're a good...
  4. manuel

ATROX TIME @ LA40 and OLA2

Hello, i would like to invite you to participate to our new fun event ! "Tired of the same old events? Too little time to understand all the rules of others? OLA 2 and LA 40 present to you a new and simple event: ATROX TIME. What do you do? It's simple. Register in this thread (post your...
  5. manuel

Maturity change @ OLA2

Hello , hello !! Change at OLA2 has been proceeded . Maturity is now at maximum level for 2 DNA. Hope you wil enjoy this configuration, now this land is more a uber place and i'm open for all your suggestion. Have fun :girl: :handgun::handgun::handgun:
  6. manuel

Atrox Taxman @ LA40 & 2

Hello evryone ! Join us for this fun hunting event! The event has no time limit* Go hunting at Atrox Paradise -OLA02-, or LA 40, Atrox Valley. You can hunt at either LA, or both LAs - the choice is yours. Rules & Prizes : Avatar with the most weekly global count on LA40 will get 15%...
  7. manuel

10 peds Atroxmania @ LA40/OLA2

Join us for this fun hunting event! The event has no time limit* Just one mob could win you a bonus so even the most casual hunters have a chance! Rules & Prizes Just register for the event here and go hunting at Atrox Paradise -OLA02-, or LA 40, Atrox Valley. You can hunt at either LA, or...
  8. manuel

DAILY MOST GLOBAL @ Atrox paradise and Atrox Valley

Hello entropians ! I'm happy to present a daily event at Atrox paradise (loc: 35700 35100 , baby trox) and Atrox Valley (loc : 23300 28000 medium trox)! This event is for participant that have some time in the day to score globals and get rewarded for that! Rules : This is a solo hunter...
  9. manuel

ATROX EXTERMINATION, LA2-LA40 10k PRIZES + 6k BONUS

Hello folks , CHAP I : Atrox extermination Time for the peace between Atrox and entropians is revolute. The nasty beasts are now expanding rapidly inside 2 particular lands , located near TP point. This situation must come to a end and the war is now inevitable. High rewards will be...
  10. manuel

Atrox BBQ !! LA 2 -LA 40

Hello ! I’m pleased to annouce a new event at LA 2 Atrox Paradize and LA 40 Atrox Valley !! Atrox maturity vary from young to old at LA 2 and from provider to old alpha at LA 40 !! LA 40 is NW from Akmuul (location: 23300 28000) LA 2 is NW from Nate Valley (location: 35700 35100) total of...
  11. manuel

10k Competition LA40 - LA2 !!!

Hello ! I’m pleased to annouce a new 10k competition in LA 40 and LA2 !! Atrox maturity vary from young to provider at LA 2 and from provider to old alpha at LA40 !! LA 40 is NW from Akmuul (location: 23300 28000) LA2 is NW from Nate Valley (location: 35700 35100) total of 7 DNA that...
  12. manuel

10peds Madness - LA7 Atrax Beach !!

Hello, I’m pleased to announce one competition in LA 7, Atrax Beach !! (S of Omegaton West Habitat TP, location of the land marker is 25300/35900). Atrax maturity is from old to alpha and there is 3 DNA with maximum density. PRIZES AND RULES: Every hunter will receive 10 Peds each time...
  13. manuel

11 globals = Sleipnir at LA 7 Atrax Beach

Hey entropians, this is a new event from Manuel and Vova, that is going to be held on LA7, Atrax beach. The start time is 17:00 Mind Ark Time, on Saturday 28.05.2011. Who do we hunt? Atrax x 4 DNA, maturity goes from Young to Dominant. Info about the mob here...
  14. manuel

5k competition Atrax Beach !!

Hello, I’m pleased to announce one competition in LA 7, Atrax Beach !! (S of Omegaton West Habitat TP, location of the land marker is 25300/35900). Atrax maturity is from old to alpha and there is 3 DNA with maximum density. Teams are allowed PRIZES AND RULES: 5000 PEDS FOR THE WINNER...
  15. manuel

10k Competition LA40-LA2 !!

Hello ! I’m pleased to annouce a new competition in LA 40 and LA2 !! Atrox maturity vary from young to provider at LA 2 and from provider to old alpha at LA40 !! LA 40 is NW from Akmuul (location: 23300 28000) LA2 is NW from Nate Valley (location: 35700 35100) total of 7 DNA that cover...
  16. manuel

Question: Atrax Beach under new managment !!

Dear entropians, i'm proud to anounce i'm the new owner of the famous "LA7, Atrax Beach" land !! Currently there are 4 atrax dna on the land, land is just one lesser tp south of Omegaton West Habitat :) new events will appear on the land ;) atm setting is lvl 4/10 , old to alpha~ taxe...
  17. manuel

Selling: Mod Fap

hello, i'm selling my mod fap Starbid: 340k Buyout: 360k pure peds, or offers ! :) no ETA for sale i will sell it when i will be happy with the offer or BO, manuel
  18. manuel

1200 PEDS ATROX VALLEY , Saturday 16th October 21:00 -15 peds entry, highest loot

K libre and Manuel present ATROX VALLEY , 1200 PEDS PRIZE 16th October , 21:00 to 22:30 OLA-40, Atrox Valley, is located northwest of Akmuul Island TP: A 90-minutes hunting event on Atrox Provider-Old Alpha. 15 peds entry! Highest global win: -700peds for the first -350peds for the second...
  19. manuel

Buying: Atrox DNA // Atrox Eye

hello, i'm looking for an Atrox DNA Sample or Atrox eye. Please let me know if u got one in storage. PM with your offer :) /manuel
  20. manuel

ATROX VALLEY 10k peds competition (summer 2010)

Hello ! I’m pleased a new 10k competition in LA 40 (NW of akmuul TP, location of the land marker is 23300, 28000). Atrox maturity is from provider to AOA and there is 3 DNA with maximum density. TEAMS ARE ALLOWED , MINING NOT ALLOWED PRIZES AND RULES: 10000 PEDS FOR THE WINNER. The...
  21. manuel

Buying: 50k or 100 k efd

hello, buying 50k efd 100peds, 100k efd 200peds :)
  22. manuel

Buying: Proteron DNA parts

hello, let me know if you have one of those parts for sale : -Blood Sample -Tooth -Eyes send one me message we can discuss price manuel
  23. manuel

Atrox Valley Sunday, 7 March 21:00 - 1 PED entry, 600 PED prizes

Hello ! ATROX VALLEY SUNDAY An Atrox hunting event on OLA-40 Sunday 7 March, 21:00 to 22:30 OLA-40, Atrox Valley, is located northwest of Akmuul Island TP: The mobs here are Atrox Provider-Old Alpha. Entry to this event costs only 1 PED a ticket! We’re using the Most Loot rule, so...
  24. manuel

Atrox Valley Sunday, 28 February 21:00 - 1 PED entry, 600 PED prizes

Hello ! ATROX VALLEY SUNDAY An Atrox hunting event on OLA-40 Sunday 28 February, 21:00 to 22:30 OLA-40, Atrox Valley, is located northwest of Akmuul Island TP: The mobs here are Atrox Provider-Old Alpha. Entry to this event costs only 1 PED a ticket! We’re using the Most Loot rule, so...
  25. manuel

ATROXMANIA ! 1 ped ticket

hello, i'm doing an other event with only 1 ped a ticket. Event starts at 21 MA time , register at land marker 23400/28000, NW from akmuul tp. rules : most loot win, no pvp :) prize : 1st : 200peds 2nd : 200peds 3rd : 200peds minimum reputation : 995 see you there !!
Back