Search results

1. bettlejus

Selling: Full set Liakon (F) armor + 5B Armor plates set

Hello, I am selling my Liakon set, tier is from 3.X to 4.X, one of the highest in game. Perfect armor for MM, feffox, many C/S/I mobs, Mind Reavers...etc I hunted only in this past 4 month and killed lots of mobs Also a set of armor plated mark.5B Price for 5B: TT+260 Defense enhancers will...
  2. bettlejus

Selling: Halloween Ring 2016 + Divine Intervention Chip + Hermetic Ring Augmented

Hello, I am selling my goodies: 1. Halloween Ring 2016, if you hunt for your level you almost don't need to heal with this ring. SB: 22K Peds BO: 25K Peds 2. Divine Intervention Chip, save PEDs and time by not dying, critical in events: SB: 1200 Peds BO: 1300 Peds 3. Hermetic Ring...
  3. bettlejus

Selling: 55K FFA 2016 Points + Neurostim A

Hi, I have for sale 55K FFA points, prefer bulk sale. Also I have 214 Neurostim A pills. FFA Price: 8 pec/point Neuro price: 390% Thank you!
  4. bettlejus

Selling: Trading Liakon with Liakon

Hi all, I am looking to trade my Liakon (F) tier 2-3 with other Liakon (F) parts higher tier. Let me know if you anyone is interested. Thank you!
  5. bettlejus

Selling: Emik Enigma L4 Tier 6.9

Hi all, I am selling my mistery, pardon me, Enigma L4 super gun. Murder weapon is at tier 6.9, ready for tier up, after you get past tier 7, rest will be easy as they have high numbers. Please excuse my noobish skill in BLP and the fact that is not quite maxed, check the DMG interval on the...
  6. bettlejus

Selling: Radiant Crystal

Hello, I have for sale 1 Radiant Crystal for your Omegaton A105 upgrade desires;) 150 PED, first come first serve. Thank you!
  7. bettlejus

Is EU Down right now?

5th time logged in and DCed, also got the message that EU is under countenance or update. Anyone else? 10 times now, I manage to TP elsewhere before DC and still got DC.... n..times DCed...da f**K? Anyone else ever got this? I tried to un-equip some items but it donesn't finish the actions...
  8. bettlejus

Good lies

Hello everyone, I am looking for good lies to keep me motivated, if anyone has good stories full of lies that will bring up the motivation to keep hunting, please share, full TT only:cool:
  9. bettlejus

Question: withdrawal Existential Question

So Mindark...your rules are as follows: -We need 50 business days in order to avoid Chargeback from Credit Cards operators like VISA etc.... This is the main reason for the long duration of withdrawals Having this in mind....If my last Depo was 7 months ago and I made a withdrawal now...
  10. bettlejus

Selling: Pimp up your Ava' - Selling Skills - Combat / General / Defense

Hi all, As title says I am selling skills, mostly from Combat section and General Section of Skills I also have Evade / First Aid / BLP WT / Laser WT I also have ESIs at my side and will sell in the amount needed by the client We can work out a deal depending on what you need. I can sell 1...
  11. bettlejus

Selling: Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem

Selling best fap for medium players at nice tier rates Equivalent of UR150 / SK-80 but what will really save you is the speed of 35/min Shoot->FAP->Shoot while mob still "reloads" SB: 8500 PED Current bid: +8900 PED Auction will run 24H after SB has been reached or until someone gives me...
  12. bettlejus

Selling: Omegaton Laser Sight MK.II

Hi all, I am selling this baby, pics bellow It's like a Hunnir Laser Sight with the added 20% Extra Critical Damage Full TT: 251.75 Decay: 0.098 PEC I have a thread here comparing Laser vs Scope, I must do some more hours testing to conclude something there, I would like to sell it after I...
  13. bettlejus

I want to work at MA!

I found this on the Internet: Senior Game Designer and Programmer at Mindark PE AB Job Requirements: No need to know any programming, SQL or other of that big IT stuff other companies are requiring Have no responsability for your work or customers Give a shit about dead-lines No need to...
  14. bettlejus

About Crone

Why is Crone talking about himself at third person? Did I miss something? Medical problems of some sort?:) Sorry but I can't stand it anymore, I must find the answer:)
  15. bettlejus

FYI: Incredible Facts!!! % Crit Chance vs. % Increased Crit damage

Hi entropians, Bellow you will find some incredible facts, backed up by my log files that can't be disputed The facts concern what is better to have % Crit chance or % increased crit damage? Find the answer bellow: Apart from my tests in Merry Mayhem wich I posted here about % crit chance...
  16. bettlejus

Info: My Merry Stats:)

Hi boys and girls, These are my Merry Mayhem 2013 solo stats: First Final Points/Hours: ~530 TT lost: ~3K This wasnt going to bring me first place with that Terminator around so I figured I should shoot some Kerberos S3 in hope of a HSL ( current one was 1489) because I had nothing to lose (...
  17. bettlejus

Selling: Selling Improved Omegaton A105

Hi, I have for sale an Improved Omegaton A105 Do longer runs with just one amp, 18 DMG and 7219 shoots before break Price: 3K Condition: Min TT Cheers! LE: Sold, close pls:)
  18. bettlejus

Selling: Ranked Combat Knife Tier 5.2

Hi all, I'm thinking of selling this beauty, I think it's the only blade that makes sparkles when you use it, really cool, makes hunting so much fun, not to mention the really cool sound. Other "non-important" facts:cool: Reload: 67 min ( you don't get bored) Max TT: 700 ( pretty decent for...
  19. bettlejus

Help: Please MA, give us the real shit sooner!

Ok, you have all you need in place, all the framework is there even the 3D models are there, whole mechanics and things are all in place for melee amps. Please don't keep us years until you give us some amps that we can actually use, I mean who benefits from this if you delay us? not you nor...
  20. bettlejus

Selling: Calypso Land Deeds CLD

Selling 7 CLDs for 1430 ped each. Grab them while they're hot! Damn, that was fast, sold all:) Please close thread
  21. bettlejus

Entropialife Mods Help

Hi all, I had a Mulmun HOF af about 2200 PED 2 months ago and the tracker haven't caught it. I have send a email to Starfinder on EntropialLife but I haven't heard from him to date. I have the print-screen with that HOF, can someone help to me get that HOF entry to my account?:) I'm looking...
  22. bettlejus

Supremacy Harness (F,L) tier 9

About 140 TT left What would ya pay for this?:)
  23. bettlejus

FYI: Auto Loot Pills BUG!

Hi all, I want to point out the following ( MA can decide is this is a bug of the way they are) Autoloot pills don't queue the loot action! Example: You have loot lag, when the system gets bag on track the mobs that are out of range for pills( 20 meters) don't get looted, and if you let...
  24. bettlejus

Question: HSL Rule Question

It states: Highest Single Loot Bonus - The participant who scores the highest single loot on each of the various Merry Mayhem creatures outlined above will receive a 25% boost to their final 30-hour normalized score! So, this means that a participant in a category MUST score HSL on ALL MOBS...
  25. bettlejus

Want a fair MM?

Make place 1 in each category the smallest in value That would really screw all things:laugh:
Back