edit to asking price...
  3. -Ra

Selling: Full set (M) Nemesis

First Bump!!!!
  4. -Ra

Selling: Full set (M) Nemesis

asking +1000, peds only not an auction, first with peds takes it SOLD
  5. -Ra

Frustrated with the game, the cost of playing the return for money ?

It can not be objective if you leave out an important options. this topic should be deleted and restarted with the two missing options of; 1- I deposit the same and play less 2- I deposit more and play less I find that I deposit the same, but play far less, because peds don't last anywhere near...
  6. -Ra

Sarah's back!

Great to have you back Sarah! It is great to have you back, been my designer for many years and you have been sorely missed. Thank You again for the newest of outfits you have made for me..
  7. -Ra

The new Swedish surveillance law

actually that is wrong.. I have spent a majority of the past 17 years in the music industry, and the lack of album sales can and will destroy a band. When a band gets signed toa label the label does more then enjoy the money from the album sales. it has to get a production crew, booking agents...
  8. -Ra

Will EU be over skilled som day?

I agree with Super and Sloe.. Ma needs not add more skill nerfs just larger mobs.. but I disagree with the larger weapons.. it's bad enough the ubers have most of all the big weapons, armor and faps,, but to give them even more powerfull gear, would make LG impossibble for anyone outside the...
  9. -Ra

Jurai Blood Letting A Few More In

Bump for another global spamming soc hunt
  10. -Ra

pk is fun, and hell yeah JB will be at the next lg.. this last one was fun as hell
  11. -Ra

LOL, maybe a personality as well
  12. -Ra

I am sorry I never got to serve in JB with you before you left, but glad to get to be a part of a great soc that all of you members before have made for us..
  13. -Ra

How childish can people get?

After posting on a "different forum" about the way I felt this certain person was acting, this person decided to bring it here and I guess try to get me back for my post.. this neg rep has nothing to do with anything here in EF, but all to do with my post elsewhere.. am I wrong to think that...
  14. -Ra

Does an accidental mobtrain deserve a ban?

I don't know him either, just what information was layed out for us all. for someone who has not been colored, then why be reluctant to interact with him? Hmm maybe it just fit in your desire to make my post sound different then it is? I don't believe i tried to make it the issue, and as I...
  15. -Ra

Does an accidental mobtrain deserve a ban?

blah blah blah.. it's obvious that this thread was doomed from the start.. all those people who dislike knuckles, with the exception of a few, take this as an opurtunity to let everyone know that they hate knuckles.. I'm sure that 99% of you have at one point done or something that has...
  16. -Ra

Why my friend won't play EU

If there is one thing I have learned in my almost 3 years of PE, and i can thank MA themselves for teaching me this.. it took the entire time here to learn it, and maybe I can help you all be a bit more at ease.. ok here it goes.. EU is dynamic.. there I hope that helped you solve your problems...
  17. -Ra

Would u hit an avatars owner IRL ?

Oh Hell!! I would not waste my time trying to track someone down to give them a beat down, but if I happened across one of a few people, I would happily put them in the hospital. Not because they wronged me ingame, but because I think it would be fun to see some little arrogant, computer geek...
  18. -Ra

Miners only comments thread

I have to agree with Jimmy B. I think the title makes this poll a bit bias.. I am mainly a hunter.140 hp, phantoim +5b ml35 and madd IV. but I like to go to CND for mining.. if the domes where to get any easier on CND, I would not bother to go there to even mine.. If you cut back anymore, then...
  19. -Ra

WL: Regular Robot Attacks

I too think it would be gret to have bot attacks back.. and I also agree with others it should be completly random times at random places..
  20. -Ra

Boar (M) no feet

Armor Sold
  21. -Ra

Boar (M) no feet

+7600 ped offer retracted.. final days.. would like to sell before the end of the weekend OB @ +7500 BO @ +7800 auction prices close to +8400
  22. -Ra

Boar (M) no feet

Second offer by anonymous pm.. @TT+7,600
  23. -Ra

Boar (M) no feet

offer by pm @ +7K
  24. -Ra

"Virtual Graffiti" UNEXCEPTABLE!

will the whining ever stop.. It is so annoying to have to listen to people in RL whine about what offends them.. but then to have to try and relax in EU and those same waste of flesh come here and whine as well.. their existance offends me, but I don't see them taking any measures to stop that..
  25. -Ra

Boar (M) no feet

Taking offers...
Back