Search results

1. -Ra

Selling: Full set (M) Nemesis

asking +1000, peds only not an auction, first with peds takes it SOLD
  2. -Ra

How childish can people get?

After posting on a "different forum" about the way I felt this certain person was acting, this person decided to bring it here and I guess try to get me back for my post.. this neg rep has nothing to do with anything here in EF, but all to do with my post elsewhere.. am I wrong to think that...
  3. -Ra

Boar (M) no feet

Taking offers...
  4. -Ra

Entropia Goes 100% PVP

If I had the control to make it that way I would. IMO it would make EU much more entertaining.. Think of it this way... Have you ever been out mining and someone comes running up infront of your position and starts droping bombs? Only to watch them HOF on a claim you where headed towards? (not...
  5. -Ra

Does anyone know this ava?

I have heard of many people doing such, and 2 years of EU and I finally do it too... I went to bid on an item and it was not the right one, and when i went to bump up my ped to do buyout ( still not realizing I clicked on the wrong item) it emptied my ped card. as soon asI hit ok I realized it...
  6. -Ra

Adjusted Sollomate Outbacko

Edit: putting in auction.. Mod please remove or lock this ...
  7. -Ra

PC: Adjusted Sollomate Outbacko

It appears to me that there has not been a sale of this in a long time, and since everything is quite alot more now. I was wondering what you all thought the present day maket value would be. ~Ra
  8. -Ra

Can an event Be set up for team play?

As it says, can a hunting event be set up for a teams? will it add up team loot? If so, how do you do it? Sorry for the noobish questions but hey I have never done one..
Back