Search results

1. R

Selling: Basic Nuts

You're absolutely nuts for trying to sell these. Not interested myself, i just couldnt help it.
  2. R

Question: Why pvp people that hunting?

If it was PVP3, i have no idea. If you were hunting in pvp4, i'd asume they were after loot.
  3. R

OLA #43 is now a 100% MINING Land Area! Check it Out!

Sounds great, can't wait to be able to mine there without getting twoshot by neconus :P Also looking forward to the mining event :)
  4. R

ZPF Mining Log

Alright, thats news to me. Thanks for the info :)
  5. R

ZPF Mining Log

I'm glad to see you're back to mining, i enjoy reading these. A quick question about the quote above, as i know pretty much nothing about nanites, can you get them from mining? thought they were from hunting mobs in AU only?
  6. R

OLA43 January Highest Single Loot Mining/Hunting event 250 peds in prizes and Aud

I hit this claim earlier today. Sorry about the weird angle of the pic but everything needed to verify it should be present. Edit: just to clarify, 155 ped Dianum claim.
  7. R

Treasure hunt at THE Armor Shop

I'm not currently on Caly so i can test this rn, but it seems it "unloads" the apparentment once u leave it. If that is how it works, someone could try waiting right inside the door for a bit (out of view of the shopkeepers) and see if they're all loaded when you walk around the corner into view...
  8. R

Treasure hunt at THE Armor Shop

I've noticed this aswell and its worth considering. I even managed to get myself stuck in the floor once, tho dont ask me how i did that cause i have no idea.
  9. R

***REDU MANIA*** 2000 PED Redulite Mining Event on OLA#59 - MINER'S PARADISE

sign me up. Awezome raezion dude (yep, hate it too). i'll give it a try i guess. cant hurt trying
  10. R

*Pemphredo Island* AUDs Bonus Event for Miners

sign me up. Awezome raezion dude (dw, i absolutely hate the name too.)
  11. R

*NEW* OLA#59 - MINER'S PARADISE - 2 Weeks of July MINING Event!!!

140 ped Garcen hof its currently on the hof list, can give ss of it on the hof list if needed.
  12. R

EntropiaFund Progressive Jackpot event

If it's mine you're talking about, the 273/274 hofs, didnt know about the event as i got em 1-2 days after i got back to the game :P and it wasnt on anyones LA.
  13. R

*NEW* OLA#59 - MINER'S PARADISE - 2 Weeks of July MINING Event!!!

Sign me up. Awezome raezion dude (yes, yes i know, i dislike it too)
  14. R

EntropiaFund Progressive Jackpot event

Register: awezome raezion dude (char was made when i was 13, name makes me embarrassed every day.)
  15. R

Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward (new)

I don't mind having the ticket hunt in a hard area. When you had it at Minopolis it took days before we found all the tickets, and that was fun, Even considering the tough mobs there :)
  16. R

Question: Chaotic or Random ?

if you did that in java, the RND could easily be missused. the only thing you would have to do is find the seed of the RND.
  17. R

you shuld hide it at new switzerland xD. would be so hard to get anywhere there :P
  18. R

anyone found any "junk"?
  19. R

nope not really, i have a tendency to believe people until proven otherwise :)
  20. R

he's removing it, soo the event is more or less over. yet again. before it could even start properly :(
  21. R

how the hell do you people know where to look? :/
  22. R

i seem to recall him saying it weren't for newbies but rather for normal players :).
  23. R

i weren't planing on searching before you let us go ^^. i just asked because i wondered if there was any way someone would "cheat" doing it :)
  24. R

read that it stared 16 MA ish. does that mean u place the ticket then? or is it possible to find it now?
Back