Search results

1. Om3n

Scorched Earth - 2 Events. - OLA 29 - June 15th - July 15th

So it's time this event draws to a close. :) Here are the winners: 1st 500 PED Meagon Cento Centoon Longu Young 220 PED Mon, 09 Jul 2018 2nd 250 PED Captain Jack Daniels Soldiers of Fortune Cornundos Stalker 81 PED Fri, 13 Jul 2018 3rd 100 PED Baldareon Izz Theryyder Cornundos Stalker 67...
  2. Om3n

Thanks! :) It's still on for about a day and a half. although I'm guessing the 1st for mining would be a harder one to catch. Thanks for the good advice on the system events. We're still playing around with some concepts to try and come up with some things that work for all and overlooked...
  3. Om3n

Just a quick note, that my globals do not count in this particular event. Here are the current rankings with less than 2 days to go: (Congrats on the hofs :)) Mining 1 Captain Jack Daniels Iron Stone 3 140 PED Thu, 12 Jul 2018 06:27:53 2 Aklia Twocookies Lia Adomasite Stone 695 PED...
  4. Om3n

Down to the last three days. :) Mining 1 MrBunions Booger Brains Blausariam Stone 75 PED Tue, 03 Jul 2018 20:22:19 2 Felix Filly Kiste Lysterium Stone 56 PED Sat, 16 Jun 2018 09:18:54 3 ::Open:: Hunting 1 Meagon Cento Centoon Longu Young 220 PED Mon, 09 Jul 2018 11:21:46 2 Baldareon...
  5. Om3n

Sorry for the sparsity of information. You can find what I've put together so far here: https://ola29.com/mining/ I'm working on adding evidence screenshots to the site, but not currently ready, I have a bunch though if you just really don't believe me. ;) Sorry for the site. The LA, site etc...
  6. Om3n

Hello everyone. I thought since MA finally came through with the land achievements I would run a longer term event to celebrate. Let's send a little PED into the world. :) Between June 15th and July 15th, I will be running two events in tandem. This is my first larger scale event, so be...
  7. Om3n

Opinion OLA #29 spawns

Thanks a lot for the post and the congrats. :) I appreciate the input. I think the decision we are going to take will be allow all but the Conrudos to die out. There are no large spawns that I'm aware of and DNA doesn't exist(?). This way it can still have a specialty spawn and still allow for...
  8. Om3n

Captcha Entropedia.

Seems to be good now. :) Thanks!
  9. Om3n

Captcha Entropedia.

Ah, cool. Thanks for letting me know. Didn't know about that.
  10. Om3n

Captcha Entropedia.

Hello all, Just noticed the captcha server was discontinued and it needs to be upgraded as of 03/31. No one can create new accounts until it's upgraded through the users console.
  11. Om3n

Does anybody remember? Because I don't..

Are they still around?
  12. Om3n

Buying: Neconu DNA

Hello All, Looking for some Neconu DNA. Does anybody have any squirreled away? Thanks in advance. :)
  13. Om3n

Selling: Neconu dna sample

I don't imagine you still have this do you?
  14. Om3n

Rather more so running in a chain of newbies. Was interested because what those guys were doing really made for a good beginners experience. I would thank them If I knew any of them. :)
  15. Om3n

Selling: Land Areas

It might be easy if you responded. You should probably check those messages because otherwise I'd assume you're ignoring them as I've sent before the purchase and afterwards everything ignored so far. Kind regards
  16. Om3n

Today I was talking with a soc mate and we were talking about when we started. To be honest, I forget when exactly that was now. Maybe someone remembers. It was right after the client migrated. There wasn't even sweating at the time. I remember there being a group of people ferrying new...
  17. Om3n

Opinion OLA #29 spawns

I haven't seen any so far in PA or TP. Do you recall which malls by chance? I haven't seen any form of DNA from them ever and aren't in the list of DNA mobs unfortunately.
  18. Om3n

Opinion OLA #29 spawns

Thanks for the gratz and thanks for the input. :) There are spots for 2 more DNA. 6 total. I never realized the Neconu LA was gone tbh.. Worth looking into. Wishing I had grabbed that DNA now :D I think there is at least one Merp as well unfortunately. I'm planning mining events in the long...
  19. Om3n

Being he was on yesterday to update the post and ignored both of us for days before the purchase, I can only guess by his actions that his intentions are shifty. Only thing to do now is move on and learn the lesson that even land owners can be just as shifty as anyone else. Buyers beware. :)
  20. Om3n

Opinion OLA #29 spawns

I'll try to reply to most things instead of a hellish nightmare of multi-quoting. :) The Hiryuu seem to be hard to find at decent density, let alone any of a larger size. The wiki seems to be sparse on recent information on them as well. I can also not find any information on DNA if it is...
  21. Om3n

Probably should have mentioned that. Or left the la off the market. :P Now I'm out a shed I guess. :/ Will teach me I suppose.
  22. Om3n

Opinion OLA #29 spawns

If I was unsure about my LA, I would have researched before I purchased. ;) However this was not the question. I asked the community if there would be a preference. I never said I didn't know what do do or anything suggesting I needed research. Just asking because I respect the community I've...
  23. Om3n

Opinion OLA #29 spawns

Hello Everyone, I'm hoping to get some opinions before everything gets set in stone. I've recently purchased this LA and it was left to sit and idle, I'm guessing maybe mining. Long term goal( 3~ mo. is a TP and service station.) There are currently 4 DNA. 3 Longu and one Cornudos. I'd rather...
  24. Om3n

Do the shacks come with these? I tried contacting you on the forums with a similar question and haven't received a response yet. I ended up purchasing 29 off auction.
  25. Om3n

Buying: Looking for a land area.

Nope, They would ask my price range and would show me options. ;) If I want to buy a 200k+ LA I'd ask about stuff with TPs and services. If I ask for abandoned places with nothing should be a specific price range. By me avoiding an actual budget one could easily assume I can afford it, and am...
Back