Search results

1. Om3n

Scorched Earth - 2 Events. - OLA 29 - June 15th - July 15th

Hello everyone. I thought since MA finally came through with the land achievements I would run a longer term event to celebrate. Let's send a little PED into the world. :) Between June 15th and July 15th, I will be running two events in tandem. This is my first larger scale event, so be...
  2. Om3n

Captcha Entropedia.

Hello all, Just noticed the captcha server was discontinued and it needs to be upgraded as of 03/31. No one can create new accounts until it's upgraded through the users console.
  3. Om3n

Buying: Neconu DNA

Hello All, Looking for some Neconu DNA. Does anybody have any squirreled away? Thanks in advance. :)
  4. Om3n

Does anybody remember? Because I don't..

Today I was talking with a soc mate and we were talking about when we started. To be honest, I forget when exactly that was now. Maybe someone remembers. It was right after the client migrated. There wasn't even sweating at the time. I remember there being a group of people ferrying new...
  5. Om3n

Opinion OLA #29 spawns

Hello Everyone, I'm hoping to get some opinions before everything gets set in stone. I've recently purchased this LA and it was left to sit and idle, I'm guessing maybe mining. Long term goal( 3~ mo. is a TP and service station.) There are currently 4 DNA. 3 Longu and one Cornudos. I'd rather...
  6. Om3n

Buying: Looking for a land area.

Hello all, As the title states, I'm looking for a land area to call my very own. I don't really care what/if any DNA is on it. Happier with abandoned LAs with no services. Please feel free to fire off a pm. :) Thank you.
  7. Om3n

Selling: Southern Ithica Commons #7

Lucky number 7! :yay: Plot contains a level 1 snug (8% exp) and 2 gardens. 6k PED
  8. Om3n

You guys are killing the game.

Not MA. Not the child company that bought it, but alot of you I've seen in the forums acting like several year olds who have lost their opportunity to have their cookie as a snack. Sad that my first post in this forum is about a bunch of grown adults whining.. :( I've been playing less then a...
Back