Search results

1. T

SELLING: Ruby Canin Level 22.6 (63215XP and counting)

Selling this lovely Pet called Flash 14% Acceleration Boost. First Reasonable Offer will be the new owner.
  2. T

Selling: Pets, Items and Armor

Looking to sell the following: - Ruby Canin - 14% Acceleration at level 25. Currently level 19.13.... (looking at offers) - 4 Star Stunna - For use in Cyrene PVP (tt+500) - BLP Amp Beast - (tt+125) - Combat Token - Qty 4830 (232 ped) - Full Set Hunter Armour Mentor Edition (M) - Looking to sell...
  3. T

If MM15 alleged cheaters did something wrong, why do CLD holders suffer?

I'm trying to understand the answer to this question. Does anybody know anything as hard fact or is it all speculation at this stage?
  4. T

Level 18.5 Ruby Canin

Could someone please let me know the current value of this bunny? Thanks :cool:
  5. T

Selling: Herman ASI TEN - T6.3 - High DMG, Good Eco - BLP Pistol

Have you ever wanted to do the following? Do more events and improve your chances to Win? Want an UL Weapon? Want a pistol with good range? Be an ECO hunter? Looking for a challenge to tier a gun? Want to skill quickly? Then this ASI TEN may be for you! DAMAGE RANGE: 76.3 - 152.6 (with...
  6. T

Can non-tradeable loot pills be pk looted?

Just wonder if these stupid strongbox pills can be looted in space if a player gets killed? They are in the materials section, so i'm assuming they can be.
  7. T

Selling: Saphire Chirin Dragon - 0 XP

Hi All Wanted to sell this fine & strong Saphire Chirin Dragon, tamed just a few days ago. This will be an auction with a SB, BO and reserve. I have a reserve in mind and will post on the market, once that reserve has been met. Once met, Auction will end 24hrs from last bid. GL! Auction...
  8. T

Sapphire and ruby spawn rates

Has anyone worked out the frequency of spawn of these rare pets? They're so cute!
  9. T

Selling: Rutaba Arm Guards M (L) Full tt

Selling an awesome piece of armor. Rutaba Arms that are Full TT! Looking for offers, PM here or in game. Click the thumbnail for full view.
  10. T

Selling: Hermes M (L) & Matching CDF Armor Plate Tellus II (L)

Hi All Selling Hermes Armor & Plates with the following stats. Item & tt value Helmet 102.72 Gloves 95.66 Back 127.21 Groin 100.89 Shin 83.79 Foot 94.81 Arm 26.84 Tellus II 49.06 Tellus II 49.19 Tellus II 48.21 Tellus II 48.46 Tellus II 48.79 Tellus II 49.08 Tellus II 48.77 To be Sold as a...
Back