Search results

1. T

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

just an amazing song...
  2. T

...if you´re looking for vampires Entropia Universe, is the place to go...
  3. T

...I feel dancy too, even though it´s sunday, just gotta buy the right skin for it... ...I tell ya what if MA put up anything even remotely close to this towards their costumers ingame, I´m game...
  4. T

last entry from me to an ingame friend, you know you are...
  5. T

Prototype Regeneration Field Chip

<sigh> never heard of you neither...rest of your post gave me a headheache...what´s your point head of random soc?
  6. T

I agree w/ my mate Svarog here, what you guys say...roleplaying girls? let´s call it a truce....no?
  7. T

I got one from you? why u say atleast...2?
  8. T

right back at you sister, remember you sent me a neg rep first...with "quality stuff"...
  9. T

thx for proving my point though @TSCRYPTO ...lmfao
  10. T

Ooooooooooooh says the adult posting neg reps...dude...you are embarrising yourself...grow a pair! omfg...
  11. T

saved for...nah who gives a shit?! clown...
  12. T

...and whilst we'll await officials to make a reply here, I´m just gonna take the liberty of assuming all of you ppl whom replied here are retarded, since most of the replies here are retarded, hence your soc´s must be retarded...applying Sloth´s logic i.e.
  13. T

obvious troll bait I know, but I would feel the same trust me, this is hurting the game...no doubt, nice touch to assume the whole soc is a dirty one though...says more about you then anything...
  14. T

What a mess ay DannyO? The price of greatness is responsibility..and just like you called it brother the truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is...best of luck mate!
  15. T

Thaks for the unban from trade channels. Bullseye 8 at negative prices for the next couple weeks!

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak Forgo, but courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen...I´d say listen to atomicstorm...
  16. T

Buying: [L.A.R.A. Backpack (M)] & [L.A.R.A. Backpack (F)]

...also when did they stop to drop?
  17. T

Help: Anyone lives near Paris, France ? (The Enigma Keys stage 3)

why waste time with a stupid ass mission like this one, nor this game for that matter? you live near Paris...enjoy that! honestly! :thumbup:
  18. T

...also sad about Marie, R.I.P. :(
Back