Search results

1. Vovan7

Selling: Kinetic Attack Nanochip XI

Hello everyone! Selling Kinetic Attack Nanochip XI looted by my friend who has problems with english (BIG KUKA KAZAX). Tier rates: 67, 85, 110, 81, 93, 44, 106, 97, 47, 105 SB - +10k ped BO - +20k ped
  2. Vovan7

Buying: Infiltrator parts

Hello everyone ! Buying Infiltrator parts, still looking for the following parts: Infiltrator Arm Guards (M,L) Infiltrator Harness (M,L) Infiltrator Helmet (M,L) Infiltrator Shin Guards (M,L) Giving priority to tiered parts ! Thank you, Vova
  3. Vovan7

Selling: Perseus (M,L)

Hello ! Selling full set of Male armor - Perseus (M,L). Here you can find the stats: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Perseus_(L) BO will be set at 175 %, Thanks everyone!
  4. Vovan7

Selling: Arkadian Golden Key Codex Chamber

Hello ! Taking offers on Arkadian Golden Key Codex Chamber, essencial part of Golden Key. Thanks you.
  5. Vovan7

Buying: Kilic Vass or similar sword

Hello ! Looking to buy Kilic Vass or a similar dmg and skill needed sword, please pm me with offers, looking for fast trade. Thanks, Vova
  6. Vovan7

Tiny Trox love attention

Hello Entropians! We have received complaints from Atrox community, in which they are telling us that morning Atroxes has been neglected. Because of that, we have decided to create morning event to provide the needed attention to them. Event will take place on LA 02 on Thursday, 28 of...
  7. Vovan7

Buying: Dna

Hello! Looking to buy unique or rare DNA, if you have one and you are willing to sell, please pm me. Of course, also interested in such a DNA attached to a land area :) Thanks in advance, Vova
  8. Vovan7

Buying: Teleportation Chip III

Hello! Looking to buy Teleportation Chip III, if you have one and want to sell it, please, pm me :) (Also interested in IV and V) No longer need it :D thanks Thanks
  9. Vovan7

Buying: Full Antivirus armor

Hello! Looking to buy male Antivirus L Thight guards! All the rest i have. Offers in pm please. Thanks
  10. Vovan7

Buying: Pk harness

Hello! Looking to buy Hermes, Eon, or Infiltrator (L) harnes. Thanks!
  11. Vovan7

Selling: RapMan (L), Hedoc Sk-80 (L)

Hello! I am selling RapMan (L), Hedoc Sk-80 (L), large amount, looking for fast trade. Pm with offer, thanks.
  12. Vovan7

Selling: Neurobiotic Booster A5 5mg

Hello everyone! Selling Neurobiotic Booster A5 5mg! All offers considered. SOLD! thread can be closed
  13. Vovan7

Buying: Full Hermes (M,L)

Hi, looking to buy Full Male Hermes. Also buying mark.6a plates, full set. Bought.
  14. Vovan7

Buying: Interested in Land Area and DNAs

Hello everyone, i represent a group of people interested in purchising a Land area, so if you have one that is for sale, please contact me. Also, we are interested in buying DNA s, if you have any DNA or Dna parts, please, contact me as well. Thanks in advance.
  15. Vovan7

First Space Hunting Service

Hello everyone! MS Varyag and Brothers Inc society together with Vova are proud to present: This service is dedicated for everyone who would like to enjoy space hunts on one of the most secured and respected ships in Entropia Universe. Information about the service: - Varyag has 67k...
  16. Vovan7

Events

What i would like to ask you guys is what kind of event you prefer? When i create an event with most loot rules, i have a few people. Also, when i create a highest single loot event, a lot of people register and dont come, so you cant have a real picture. What i would like to understand, what...
  17. Vovan7

Medium trax Tuesday

Medium Trax Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday LA7 Atrax event!!! This week we are starting new events on LA7 Atrax beach, event will be held on tuesday, thursday and saturday Waiting for everyone interested on LA7. First event will be held 18 of october, the second one will be held on 20 of...
  18. Vovan7

Medium Trax Saturday

LA7 Atrax event!!! Do you want to have fun hunting Atraxes and win peds doing it? Than you have to come to our event on LA7 on Saturday 21-22MA. - Free entry. - Highest single loot wins. - Prizes are 100 ped for the first place, 40 ped for the second place, and 20 peds for the 3 place...
  19. Vovan7

Designing a great web site

Designing a Web site Greetings, If you are in need of a web site, forum or anything else, contact me. Web site can be created for a land owner, as a soc website, and much more. Also it is possible to hire me for a web site maintaince after the job is done. Vova
  20. Vovan7

Buying: RASCAL male armor

I am buying rascal male armor. pm me with offers
  21. Vovan7

Selling: KNIGHT male armor

Selling KNIGHT male armor, harness tier1. Possible trade for RASCAL with your surcharge.
  22. Vovan7

Buying: Unlimited Isis CB19

the thread can be closed.
  23. Vovan7

Atraxmania Sunday

Event from Manuel and Vova. Atraxmania Sunday Come to LA7 on Sunday evening and have fun hunting Atraxes. Event prize is 100 ped for the first place, 40 ped for the second place, and 20 ped for the third place. The LA is located S of Omegaton West Habitat. Register using the button...
  24. Vovan7

Supply of resources

Good day, This service is dedicated to crafters. If you are crafting a lot, and want to minimize your expenses on resources, want to have all resources you need in time, and in a place you want, than this service is for you. I have a lot of possibilities to insure my clients „best“ resources...
  25. Vovan7

Land development

Greetings, I am addressing this service to land owners in Entropia. We all know that the main goal for everyone who has Land in EU is profit. The question is, how big will that profit be? If you are asking yourself the same question, this service is for you. How will it work? If you decide...
Back