1. Kryten

EntropiaFund Progressive Jackpot event

Quantum Kryten State
  2. Kryten

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Quantum Kryten State
  3. Kryten

Price Check: Bristlehog Pet (Level 31)

Thanks for the replies, sorry for my late one :D Yeah I thought it would be difficult to sell, I put lots of effort into him with the thought of being able to sell through the Compet game, but nothing Im seeing from MA is encouraging me in that regard. I might just whack him in storage and...
  4. Kryten

Anybody? :D:yay::):cool::eyecrazy::tongue2::yup:
  5. Kryten

Just curious what the going rate for a Bristlehog Pet at Level 31 (51% of the way to Level 32) would be? Cheers!
  6. Kryten

Big losses on mining with amps

Not really all that surprising considering: 1. You are using a finder you are not maxed on, 2. You went mining on FOMA in a down period 3. You went mining on FOMA in a down period with an unmaxed finder. I am actually surprised your result wasn't worse than it is.
  7. Kryten

Now mining is fooked, what should i do?

Looks like the downturn was brief, the system was just saving up for a 17K Sweetstuff on FOMA :D
  8. Kryten

Now mining is fooked, what should i do?

Actually, from my experience it's completely normal. In my years mining I found mining comes in waves - can last a week or so up or down. The last week has been quite good so I was expecting a downturn for a few days at least.
  9. Kryten

Question: Good Feffox Armour / Plates?

I have to say, Im pretty impressed with Viceroy for a Low/Mid armor and what it can handle. I went for the Viceroy because I kept selling my UL armors whenever I got low on PEDS so I wanted something that I couldn't easily sell lol. That and it just looks cool.
  10. Kryten

That's a thought actually, I might do it that way for starters. Oh and hijack the thread all you want mate, my question has been answered so go for your life :)
  11. Kryten

Damn thats pretty versatile armor lol, i'll look into that at a later point methinks - could be worth having for some other Iron missions too.
  12. Kryten

I have an (unwarranted?) aversion to L armor for some reason - but having never used L armor before I really don't know what I'm talking about! I'll give the Bear + 5B's a go methinks and if I need new plates after that then I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
  13. Kryten

I did also see Bear in the armor advisor list, and was wondering about it's eco. OK, so i'll look into Bear and go from there. Should I go for L or UL? I'd prefer something I don't have to replace when it runs out but if L is better then so be it. EDIT: Just saw the last part of your post...
  14. Kryten

I am currently using Viceroy + 5B's which is fine for Feffox Young but not too good on Mature and up. I would like to be able to kill the Matures, Olds and the odd Provider without having to spend half my time healing. Entropedia Armor Advisor reckons that Polaris +5B's is good but I was...
  15. Kryten

I would like to...

You're not the only one who used a few choice words during that event mate, Ive been feeling a little guilty myself at all the swearing and ranting I was doing - all of it directed at those ships who insisted on landing and blocking shots. Anyways, if anyone cares, I too apologise. I'm a nice...
  16. Kryten

Mindark fix this!! (Hogglo Diablo event)

The problem is not that people are skilling spaceship, its that they hover too low, or land, and obstruct those of us who are trying to shoot mobs. Some of them are AFK'ers who run out of fuel, but a lot of them are doing it deliberately. It's a major player obstruction issue that needs MA's...
  17. Kryten

If you had to describe Entropia as a motto, what would it be?

Entropia - Depo Hard, Lose Harder.
  18. Kryten

Virtual items, interesting article

My father used to get angry with me for playing 'stupid games' when I could have been out making money until I sat him down one day with a calculator and showed him just how much money a certain game by Blizzard makes in a year. You should have seen his face.....:D
  19. Kryten

Virtual items, interesting article

I literally just read the article and was about to post it here but i see Ive been beaten to it :P
  20. Kryten

According to MindArk Officials we are not "Rich" Enough :-)

OI!! I was in that conversation too and you deleted me out :( BASTARD! :laugh:;):yay: EDIT TO ADD: Oh yeah, and I fully agree. :)
  21. Kryten

Pets Battles

That's just a support website for World of Warcrafts ingame pet battle system. It's not a separate game, just one of the many little additions to the main WoW game.
  22. Kryten

Win upto 134.95ped for just posting a price!

tt+1850 ped
  23. Kryten

The Kings of the 7even domes : Registration thread.

Mammoth Quantum Kryten State
  24. Kryten

Help: F.O.M.A. down?

OK its back up now :) Nice and quick, well done MA!
  25. Kryten

Help: F.O.M.A. down?

OK, sent off a support case, others should do the same too - methinks if they get a whole lot of support cases at once they might put down their coffees and magazines and reset the server :P If you haven't logged out yet - don't, or you won't be able to log back in :)
Back