Search results

1. Atrax

Deposit Advice: Pills vs H-DNA?

Ok so, I deposit mostly through the web shop now. USUALLY for me it's about cycling some UA rather than paying a straight percentage on depo. I.E. 60 USD = 570 PED or 50 USD = 500 PED UA. I don't mind hunting that much I'll do a cycle and sell my shrap. Sometime I mine it out. So with that...
  2. Atrax

Crafting Pets, What do?

All right I don't want to take @Legends thread about TWEN any further off topic but I'm really wondering about this. Crafters are just standing around doing nothing, theoretically, for a large part of the time they're crafting. Nothing related to the craft at hand, anyways. So it's a great...
  3. Atrax

B/S/T Settler Armor Parts or Prints

I'd like to complete a set of settler armor. I'd REALLY like to complete a set of settler blueprints. Pieces I need: - Mask - Gloves I can trade for : - Foot Guard (F) - Foot Guard (M) I can craft to order or trade for: - Shins - Harness - Thigh Guards - Arm Guards If you want pieces...
  4. Atrax

Right Now, Really?

I didn't even realize these would global below 50 PED :oops: I'm sure I would have rather globaled at atrax again, I was there for a couple of hours. But nope. Probably my 5th attacker and WHAAAAAAT??!?! I don't know if anyone would even notice that in chat right now but yeah, my rule for...
  5. Atrax

New background?

I thought i was on the wrong site for a second :laugh:
  6. Atrax

Selling: These (L) Blueprints

OK so I have a lot of this. MV will be fine for most of them, if the last couple sales are junk I may ask for more than "most recent" MV. A lot of these boxes have scroll bars :) Tools Prints 4510 eMINE E (L) Blueprint (L) 1 0.25 PED Limited (Vol. II) (C) (2239) 4511 eMINE FS (L) Blueprint...
  7. Atrax

No More Player Register?

Hmmm just came across this one trying to PM a player. There's not a Player Register any more. It's the "user register" now lol. Couldn't resist that title though ;) Any other small and unlisted changes like this being noticed with the large VU? I swear it was still the "Player Register" last...
  8. Atrax

R.I.P. Old Traditions

View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in gallery
  9. Atrax

I'll be keeping these

A little divine intervention for some extra expense, too ;) Just sayin' ...
  10. Atrax

Isolating Loot From Armor Decay

I'll try and edit tightly. If you're not interested, go have fun. The background: The other day I was running around and to get to the point, I wound up at a revive, receiving loot from a shared mob that I had not shot at, killed by a hunter I had not buffed or healed in any way. I was...
  11. Atrax

Question: This seems ... wrong.

There is some imbalance here with how the armor system is meeting up with the vehicle system. This started with me simply wanting to offer my high SI vehicle to the newer repair skillers at Icarus. I had noticed this was difficult the other day but didn't have time to pursue it. I...
  12. Atrax

Shooting the Moon (for science of course)

Hey I was over playing at the arkadia moon today and I had an interesting idea. I decided to get some numbers regarding this and here's what I got. First, a little background: The arkadia moon offers a ton of room for activities in space. No activities, I'm afraid - but a ton of room for it...
  13. Atrax

Celeste North #10

Hey if you're on arkadia stop by. I globaled Lamp Attachments and Space Thrusters last night :wtg: No globals on textures though :laugh: Hit me up if you need thrusters in bulk or low TT :eyecrazy: Nice drops on that moon :lolup:
  14. Atrax

Old Idea Redux: Toxic Oil Rig

... Let's Take A Walk ... Click Here For 4k Daylight Shot (imgur hosted)
  15. Atrax

Do My Finder Next?

No idea when this happened. Spotted it looking through my stuff for some electric protection :confused:
  16. Atrax

Suggestion: A Blowout Space Event

It's been a long time since the robots have attempted a major attack. For the last several years the humans have continued to settle and build on the habitable planets they have found. As more and more colonists have arrived, interplanetary trade has grown, and along with it, interplanetary...
  17. Atrax

Making Space Inviting(+ lootable people?)

Ok so I've been following the thread on revitalizing PVP by making players loot under the existing loot engine for mobs. I do have the tendency to ramble on the forum, a sort of real-time typing out my thoughts without necessarily organizing them. In some further discussion about that, I...
  18. Atrax

Suggestion: Enhanced Dialog Leaving Planet

This just came to me during another conversation about why there are not the sort of complaints about PK on planet that we see about space. I know that adding more text doesn't always add to the effectiveness of a clickthrough dialog. But what if it showed you a list of the items you are...
  19. Atrax

Teleporter tour of Arkadia's Moon

Ok I can't believe how huge this post turned out to be. I can't believe their forum let me post it. I uploaded 91 attachments for this forum post: http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/a-teleporter-tour-of-arkadia-moon.14746/ Whew!
  20. Atrax

The entire Ark Moon is a safe zone now.

I'm not a great space surveyor so I could have the distance slightly off but it seems. that the safe zone for the moon extends about .2 AU in every direction around the entire globe. Currently you still spawn at a fixed point, however if things are busy this offers some new chances. Fingers...
  21. Atrax

Buying: Pitbulls 5 PED

I have 5 PED for your busted pitbull. If that's more than MV and you want to sell let me know. I'm currently on Arkadia but will likely be on calypso before the weekend. PM or friend request to set up the deal: Mutant Atrax Stalker
  22. Atrax

No Globals, No Worries

OK so I was standing around the quarry this morning, deciding what (if anything) I wanted to do. I noticed a busy crafting machine and someone making rapid-fire EPIV globals. Walked over, dropped 10 PED on nanocubes, whipped out my trusty 62 QR EPII, and cranked out 50 clicks. That's a...
  23. Atrax

Entropia - Tall Dark Handsome Stranger

OMG you guys Where has this been hiding?
  24. Atrax

Suggestion: I'd like an S.I. Upgrade please

I'd like the option to add some structural integrity to my space craft please. First choice would be adding it randomly and occasionally at something like an engineering panel. Second choice, if necessary, a meeting with a mindark rep and an upgrade delivery of a fixed amount of points like an...
  25. Atrax

lol altcoins

Who's watching the altcoin markets get flushed? Lot's of BTC is consolidating I'm biting my nails. Big pump? Flash-crash for a panic-grab and then pump? I just don't see hard consolidation at this level. I know there's a few players watching what do you think :scratch:
Back