Search results

1. ladyliegh

FYI: arena battles at the top of every hour

Since arena battles are rare, how about we meet at the top of the hour? We are bound to have a few battles.:yay: I think I have only had 3 or 4... The most popular battle pack is the 100. But I prefer the 5000:)
  2. ladyliegh

message center bug

Lately when I check the message center to see what has been sold the 2nd page doesn't show. This has happened repeatedly...I usually relog & it fixes it, but today it kicked me off the game. Not a huge issue, but I need to see what has been sold to restock shops.
  3. ladyliegh

where are my diamonds?

I purchased a purse of diamonds this morning & haven't received them.... I still have not received my 100 peds. This is not adding to my fun playing compet!:mad:
  4. ladyliegh

FYI: 1st to build on Southern Ithica Commons

I took a look around today & I seem to be the only plot to have built an Omegaton colonist Snug.:holyshit: Surprised me...I thought maybe there were a few others, but I couldn't find any. Worries me, everyone else is holding out for something better, soon to be released in the next...
  5. ladyliegh

Raid bug

Since the arena is always empty, I thought I would try to raid. The message says; you won, when no one is there. & when someone is there it is an error message.
  6. ladyliegh

CAT'S Wishing Well Shop On Arkadia

Cat's Wishing Well is Open for Business! Arkadia Celeste North #20 Selling, Make-up, Furniture & Holiday items. Please stop in for a visit on your next trip to Arkadia! They did a wonderful job customizing, here are some pic's.. Side mural, near service machines. Front of shop. Interactive...
  7. ladyliegh

Help! I need someone to film Fashion FUN Event today!

Murphy's Law, strikes again... I really need a few people to film the event for me, I will pay peds when I see the results, 10-50 peds, depending on the quality & content of the video. Screen shots will also help.. An opportunity to show off your skills!:pic: Footage will be used to make...
  8. ladyliegh

countdown clock?

Is it possible to post a countdown clock for an event? Any suggestions?
  9. ladyliegh

Fashion FUN Contest

This is a short video about the Fashion Fun Contest; You & Your Pet! https://youtu.be/9es-MPX1SOg
  10. ladyliegh

Buying: Buying dresses

I AM TRYING TO GATHER A COLLECTION OF DRESSES. Buying; Essi Evening Gown Evelyn Cocktail Dress I noticed these listed, but haven't seen any; Ellen Evening Gown Febe Evening Gown I am interested in colored & uncolored, textured & untextured. Post here or PM here or in game Catiana Cat...
  11. ladyliegh

1st creative mask

My first creative mask... a butterfly on my cheek. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/album.php?albumid=7046&attachmentid=34288
  12. ladyliegh

Buying: WTB Black facepaint & cosmetic pens

I am really in need of Black Facepaint & Black Cosmetic pens My shop has sold out. I will pay TT + 1/2 MU. (Hell, I will pay full MU! they are too hard to find) Post or pm here or in game Catiana Cat Well
  13. ladyliegh

Fashion FUN Contest!

FASHION FUN CONTEST With the theme; You & Your Pet! (The first contest in a series of contests this year.) Organized by; Leeloo Mountain & Catiana Cat Well Post will be updated with Sponsors, Contestants & Prizes Put on your best Fashion Clothes & compete with your Pet. Male & Female prize...
  14. ladyliegh

Miss Calypso/Miss Entropia Universe

Has this just faded away? Anyone still interested? :girl: There is a runway gathering dust...
  15. ladyliegh

Model Runway?

Does anyone know about the model runway behind New Oxford service bldg.? It says Heman 2010...
  16. ladyliegh

Price check on F.O.M.A. shop

As the title says, need a price check on value of a F.O.M.A. shop. The ones available seem overpriced to me @ 4.5K???? :scratch2:
  17. ladyliegh

Buying: Buying Make-up

I am happy to announce that CAT'S Make-up shop is doing so well, I Need New Stock! At the moment I need; Facepaint Eyeshadow Cosmetic pens Lipstick Check your storage & make some peds! :girl:
  18. ladyliegh

Buying: Shop on Arkadia

I am looking for a shop to buy on Arkadia. Post, PM here or in game. Catiana Cat Well
  19. ladyliegh

Fixing Auction

I would like to suggest a Time Pause in filling Orders, of maybe 5 minutes & removal option. Occasionally I have made mistakes when listing items for sale at Auction. Luckily I check the listing page after I list my item for sale, it is there I will notice my mistake. I can then click the remove...
  20. ladyliegh

Help: I need a beautician

I have seen so many complaints about the avatar system, now I have joined them. I have waited many months holding my free change for the future. I decided today to make a few minor changes, Boob reduction, skin lightened & lips thinned slightly. Well, I saved it & most of that was fine, but...
  21. ladyliegh

FYI: Calling all make up artists!

I have opened a make up shop in Twin Peaks Mall 2nd floor shop #2. I would like to Host a make up workshop, to help share knowledge of doing make up. So, any skilled artists who would like to help, please come & share your knowledge. In return for your help, I will create a list of make up...
  22. ladyliegh

shopkeeper make over

Just a little humor; Since I opened my New make up shop at Twin, I wanted to give my shopkeeper a make over. The first mask didn't look that great. The second looked better, by the third I realized she didn't have any Eyebrows! LOL! :laugh: So, now she looks much more attractive with eyebrows...:D
  23. ladyliegh

Question: What is the use of mushrooms & crystal shards?

I really hate to ask, I have been looking for info, but have yet to find out how these are used in texturing & coloring?:scratch2:
  24. ladyliegh

Buying: arkace texture BP

Looking for a arkace texture BP... pm here or in game Catiana Cat Well
  25. ladyliegh

expanding shop

Since I am selling small items (make up), I want to increase the item limit for my shop. Can someone explain to me how I pay for this increase? I know it is 2k ped for 20 more items, (if memory serves) I contacted support, but, it may be a while before they get to me. Someone somewhere...
Back