Search results

1. caseyd1354

Oh my lawd.

ok so i now think that i lose connection everyday in-game! YES! when the sun rises the next day i lose connection! and cant connect while its rising for more then a second! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!!!:eyecrazy:
  2. caseyd1354

Gamee update

alright, well im on my way to those tradey tower things, and im just about there. its been quite a long trek from the starting town place (stoned and cant remember names:smoke:) but atleast i found like 53 of this rock on the ground. oh and i got some cheap angel wings, im gunna flip em. sell em...
  3. caseyd1354

hickeys

yea, how do you get rid of them quick?
  4. caseyd1354

the day after

well, i was at my friends house last night, and his gf was coming over like normal. but this time she brought her sister... you can see where this is going. anyways i woke up this morning with a very visible hickey and my dads coming home, soooooo im done for. :dunce:
  5. caseyd1354

sooo

yea i was almost retarted last night, so my dearest regards for those of who had read my blog last night, oh dear. oh dear. lol wow im stoned again xD :lolup:
  6. caseyd1354

hayy

hey man, well im real stoned. talking to this chick that i like alot. shes sad and im cheering her up but out of nowhere she doesnt message me back?!?! its 1am, so hopefully she just fell asleep... ;(
  7. caseyd1354

chillin

welp. i bought a hovercraft for 14PED. drove it for a while and hit a hill and it immediatly got stomed to death and broke, so i sold it for 8PED. wow...and i bought alot of probes so i can mine for a while but it isnt going so well yet, its just not my day. but i did manage to craft a couple...
  8. caseyd1354

do you like or love sublime?

well im choosing love. duh, lol :smoke: HBU!? :smoke:
  9. caseyd1354

hohoho.

well i found out that i have negative reputation because i guess i "dig up old threads" but really they were on the first page of the thread list. i was just trying to get a little known around the forums and blah blah blaaah. but who cares lol :bs:
  10. caseyd1354

woahh

dude i just notices that my little title thingy is mature? lmao WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN MAN!! :silly:
  11. caseyd1354

good morning

yea i just woke up and did some loc'in. As of now im unable to play and try to do port forwarding and stuff, so id like to say that sublime is the best band in the world, If you havnt heard of them or heard any of there song just go listen to it and it will blow your mind. Anyways, yea im gunna...
  12. caseyd1354

Inspirational screenshots

Upload your pretty inspirational screenies.!
  13. caseyd1354

port update

well, ive added all the ports correctly. idk what else to do. it still disconnects me every half hour or so. i guess you could say i stay connected for longer now, but it still disconnects so it doesnt really matter. im gunna take a smoke break for now and ill try to sort this out later. :bandit:
  14. caseyd1354

Gah.

ok, well i got to play the first time i got on for about 30-40 minutes. then i D/C. then i got on and it worked for about 10 minutes and D/C. then i played for about 20 minutes and D/C. so here i am again...blogging about how my connection blows. even though i have great connection and wouldnt...
  15. caseyd1354

the welp blues/opposite day title

welp, i got on entropia after i opened the 4 ports needed for it, and it kinda seemed like it loaded the game faster, and i got to play for a while and logged off normally due to my mom wanting me to help her...:duh:... but so far i havnt ahd any disconnections, but like always ill keep you...
  16. caseyd1354

ticket update

well, someone looked at my ticket and suggested some stuff. but it didnt really help. the only thing i didnt try was to mess with the port settings. which im going to attempt to do now, so wish me luck! :computer:
  17. caseyd1354

a new day

well, i got some entropia money recently. :p its pretty awesome cuz now i can actually mine good stuff. but on the other hand... im still disconnecting and stuff. the games still running good! buuut. it disconnects me every ten to twenty minutes into the gameplay. i keep logging on and playing...
  18. caseyd1354

the old stone diary

:smoke:hey there guys. idk what your doing looking at my blog but LOL its funny. so i was thinking. if you can teach monkeys how to do stuff..then why not have them do labor work and s---. and if they go crazy just snipe em. its that easy. theres your jobs for you, dick goddard.:smoke:
  19. caseyd1354

game diary 1

welp, this is my first day playing EU. and well...its alright. i mean, the game is amazing, i love everything about it and want to play it for hours and hours. but as of now im having a problem with staying connected.. idk why but every 10-20 minutes of me playing it just disconnects. and i have...
  20. caseyd1354

disconnecting HEEEELLLP

hey i can run and play entropia perfectly. i have everything all the way down except for my character detail. its at low. but everytime i get on i can only play for maybe 20 minutes and then the game disconnects and i have to reenter the game which really takes a while to start up. ive tried a...
Back