Search results

1. dargonstar

Question: what is the price of a full M gremlin set?

Hello, I'm having a hard time finding out what prices should be, and I was looking for opinions of what a full gremlin male armor set is worth.
  2. dargonstar

ok.... this is anoying ma....

no its not the loot, its not the bugs, its not marco eating his gold leafed bagels. its ma's inactivity letters. i got one about half a month back ... a week after i decided to give my remaining peds a rest. well its been about 2 weeks maybe since i last logged in and i get another one? um what...
  3. dargonstar

wewm just got a RT newsletter. interesting news.

view: http://rocktropia.fanbridge.com/campaigns/show.php?id=705927&sid=148561243 Sneak Preview - ROCKtropia 2.0! Beat The GOLDRUSH! ROCKtropia is JAMMED! The streets of New Harlem and City of Dreams are chaotic with excitement as EVERYONE across the world is hunting for Treasure! Over 60...
  4. dargonstar

a bug with accounts? accounts listing incorect birthdates?

ok, i don't know if this is widespread but, today when i went to find the new achievements button, i noticed we have an account info button, so i clicked it to see what it shows, and i see my date of birth, however it is incorrect, my date of birth is is july 16th 1986 its showing my birth date...
  5. dargonstar

gremlin parts price goes shooting up?

i noticed today that M gremlin feet, harness, and gloves have shot up in price lately, feet have gone from +65 to +130, gloves have gone from 26 to 48 (not as bad) and harnesses have gone from 45 to 106? is someone manipulating the market on these or have they stopped dropping?
  6. dargonstar

client loader will not launch

never mind found another topic on this. please delete this thread.
  7. dargonstar

tips to getting armor to tier up?

i've been stiiting n water for like half an hour letting ripper snappers chomp on me and i have not seen a single .1 gain. is their some trick like only wear 1 piece of armor or something else?
  8. dargonstar

eu getting update without ma posting a notice?

I go to log in and it says down for maintenance, yet i find no notice in the forums. ma doing a surprise update?
  9. dargonstar

the unanswered question: oxford?

i got to see the topic about the banks and the painting. this brought to mind, what about new oxford? our promised land of being able to purchase "affordable" virtual art for our homes, or real paintings, or virtual and real clothing. what happened to the giant building a short walk from the...
  10. dargonstar

can not unistall eu

will this never end?!:mad::mad::mad: i just finished getting the new stuff to replace the damaged eu and it refuses to unistall. it says runtime error. program: unistall.exe this application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way please contact the application's support team...
  11. dargonstar

wt please insert disk #2?

I just finished downloading the new update, it starts to install then it sudenly blurts out this please inster disk#2, what the fudge?! this is a digotal download. whats going on?!
  12. dargonstar

the mission rewards

ive been looking at the threads on missions and the rewards they give. i have not done any yet myself but to me, these seem like extremely pathetic rewards. I have seen fpc and ma say they don't want to give out weapons and tools and armor because they claim it would break the economy or be...
  13. dargonstar

rocktropia beastiary

I know its a matter of time before the rocktropia beastiary is added, but i belive we should have a subforum of rocktropia added for them and not mix them in with the calypso monsters. your guys's opinions?:confused:
  14. dargonstar

nividia problem

ok im trying to install the driver recomended by ma to play eu. however i get fatal errors a 64 bit you are running a 32 bit version of the nividia unistaller on a 64 bit system wrong version unistaller (ok iether cyper power fded up when they installed my graphic card or somethings wrong with...
  15. dargonstar

my pc has arrived!

as my old topics kinda drowned and was huge, here is the topic for the people who helped me decide on my pc purchase. It arrived! i'm currently opening it up, so far nothing is missing other then my copy of vista home premium 64... maybe its in the towner box. if its not i may be calling them to...
  16. dargonstar

what about the beacons?!

i just realized, i have not heard anyone talk about robot beacons. are they usable right now? are miners even finding robot drop ships?
  17. dargonstar

new computer building help

ok i'm messing on cyberpower's site. using mega specialII i'm having a hard time trying to decided on some stuff. windows vista type should i go with home edition, pro, ultimate? wich upgrade should i choose to get for windows 7? for the tower, should i keep the basic one they offer or should i...
  18. dargonstar

will this video card work in my comuter?

will this graphic card http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814143069 work in my computer? my motherboard is this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131478
  19. dargonstar

anyone else notice the new icon for eu?

I've been staring at it awhile now... and... I noticed it looks like a planet sitting in a martini glass....:laugh: anyone else?
  20. dargonstar

so who is going to pick up a DSi?

yo, today is the 5th, the 3rd generation DS is out now. who is going to pick one up? also if you get one at a kmart let me know so i can go into my job and tell my managers to get them on the sales floor since they seem to think it isn't released till the 7th.
  21. dargonstar

what is the best time of year to visit disney land?

lol probably a really weird question to appear. but ive started to feel like I need a vacation. a real vacation, not just a week or 2 off from work. I start to remember way back the 1 time I went to Disney world. I went around august and there was very few people. but there were alot of...
  22. dargonstar

after 3 years I have obtained my first crafting global!

I have been himming and homming about weather to use my (a little over 500) units of wool cloth to craft with or sell it. well I decided to give it a shot and yahoo! Click to enlarge i have been extremely unlucky when it comes to crafting and I finally get something good.:laugh: on this same...
  23. dargonstar

hof no.3 and yet again on the bristles.

I went on a britsle run tonight despite the hoprrible lag and ended up with this nice bugger on a 100 ped ammo run. Click to enlarge I believe Treasure Island is starting to earn its name to me.
  24. dargonstar

bristle hog gives me a big pay check, my second hof

well ambu have gone sour on me, so on a whim I head out to TI and run to the bristlehog area, when i get into the la oddly none in sight, run a bit further and find a couple second one i killed bam 750ped hof! my second one, and biggest one ever. Click to enlarge I kept running and found small...
  25. dargonstar

ambu give some pay after a while

I haven't had much luck hunting lately and held off depositing till there was another skill event or until we hit march since i deposited a bit to much in January. the ambu finaly paid me and it put me in the green, rest of the ambu paid our poorly but the global made things nice. Click to enlarge
Back