Search results

1. darkmatter2222

Selling: GYRO 30 Smuggler

no longer available
  2. darkmatter2222

Animated Signatures

People seem to like my work.(they recommend I make sig's for the public) If your interested im me making one for you, please, just contact me. I will just make a bunch and you can pick out what one you like. (I need time to record your avatar ingame and hopefully you have teamspeak and or...
  3. darkmatter2222

Why am I so small?

4. darkmatter2222

Ball FAP

New sound Sounds UBAH! agree?
  5. darkmatter2222

Video Recap of AoE's Race on 2/18/2012

CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS! 1.STATIC 2.Teiwaz 3.CrazyWolf Over the course of the race, I recorded a total of 378 Gb of HD footage, Chopped it up, and threw in some nifty spin. This is what the races traditionally look like, and hope that you can join Age of Enlightenment and friends in there next...
  6. darkmatter2222

I'm sure we all agree, this is better.

Good idea / bad idea? Feedback is appreciated. * sorry for the poor photoshop *posted while server was crashing... so it made 2 copies
  7. darkmatter2222

Grenades

Just about all shooter games have grenades. I'm not talking about grenade launchers. Just a hand thrown grenade. maybe different types? Sweat grenade (idk just an idea) Incendiary grenade HypoThermal(ice) grenade Vacuum grenade Heal grenade Flash bang Force field grenade The list goes...
  8. darkmatter2222

It has been on my mind for a while...

I will keep this brief. You know what I'm talking about, you see it all the time. You never ask any questions, You never stop to think, "why?" This is classical Groupthink at its finest. Although we never stop to extend an arm. We just ignore it. Lets take a moment, and give it a name...
  9. darkmatter2222

Selling: FULL UL eMINE w/ RED and WHITE Coat (MEDIC)

sold pm me if you need a price check
  10. darkmatter2222

Selling: Best Offer for Meckel & Loch ML-45 T3.6

closed sold
  11. darkmatter2222

Why did the TT change?

cool
  12. darkmatter2222

Info: SOC Goggles

SOC Goggles A tool that i'm suggesting to further enhance user experience. Enjoy in 1080p(you will then be able to read the words) SOC Goggles would be a set of goggles that you can ware to get a quick pull of item and or player stats. Furthermore, SOC Goggles will also have a global KOS list...
  13. darkmatter2222

Ryan's Fap Service

DECAY ONLY FAP SERVICE!! Gyro FAP 30 Smuggler On Planet: ARKADIA <===Thank you Genx000 for the Treatment icon! current tier 3.3 full eco enhancers costs .055 pec/heal no enhancers costs .064 pec/heal full heall enhamcers costs .072 pec/heal Im easy to find on Calypso, just PM me here. :)...
  14. darkmatter2222

Just so you know...

Calypso to NextIsland is a 1 hour and 58 min flight in a VTOL Mk1. (straight line) Do your self a favor, buy a warp drive!!!(if it even works on a VTOL or Quad) Total oil usage, 2.23 ped.(<== Edit)
  15. darkmatter2222

Jack organized a 5 leg race, went well, do we continue with more?

Jack RING-187th- Reacher organized a 5 leg race, maybe the best thing I have done in a few weeks. This was a 5 leg race form TP to TP. There were 8 racers total all using Valk Mk1s. The point system was 1st-4th place in each leg. 1st = 4pts 2nd = 3pts 3ed = 2pts 4th = 1pts Points were totaled at...
  16. darkmatter2222

Buying: Full Set UL (M) Emine Armor

I GOT IT!!!!!!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE! shoot me a price :) im VERY excited to get this armor, as i made a coat to match it PERFECTLY. the eMine you see in the pict is L.
  17. darkmatter2222

What MA does in there spare time

ENJOY IN 720P this was the beginning of the fight... due to lag, and the palyer count doubling i could not keep recording... link to vid if it doesent play http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWjCyjne6lo
  18. darkmatter2222

Eomon Stalker in Twinpeaks! video inside

Because twins got very laggy very quickly, i had to crank down my settings... sorry ENJOY IN 1080p! :) if it doesent play... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efie_s7F0ZY
  19. darkmatter2222

Senorita Sexy Pants account hacked, read for INFO

Ryan Liquimatter Liqui here, Senorita Sexy Pants, a friend of mine, doesn't know how to use the forums, so i offer to help in spreading the word that her account has been hacked and used in EU. Sadly, she is unable to log on using "Senorita Sexy Pants", and unable to send in support case while...
  20. darkmatter2222

Buying: pigment enhancers, PLEASE HELP!

0 to go!!!as of 8/7/2011 Ryan here, im working on a coat. And in order to finish it, i need these!!! i will pay any markup between 2ped each to, 3.2 ped each. thats MAX MU im online almost ALL DAY! PLEASE HELP! IM SO EXCITED! thank you for your time in reading this. all spelling and...
  21. darkmatter2222

WTB Corvus (M) HELMET!!!

avatar name (ryan liquimatter liqui) please reply if your selling. name your price <3 thanxz for your time
Back