Search results

1. Pig

Entropiafund Mining Mania

PigBenis Pig hateraid
  2. Pig

Free For All ( FFA) Mining Mayhem : Win A Level 7 Unlimited Mining Amp (Mining Only)

Register PigBenis Pig Hateraid
  3. Pig

Right now, Entropias economy is at its lowest..

This guy just gave you all a solid piece of gold.
  4. Pig

*Pemphredo Island* AUDs Bonus Event for Miners

Im in it to win it. PigBenis Pig Hateraid
  5. Pig

Magam Come Home

This!! I can remember the first time I was up at Cp Years ago and very much a noob. Magam comes up to me and starts healing out of the blue and we got talking and then the globals started to roll in. Needless to say I hired him for a few days after that and we became good Eu friends. It's...
  6. Pig

The Entropian Experiance

2.) The Community (Us) Oh please!!! Ask anyone for help especially an older player and there will be dozens of players and societies willing to help you. This is the most New player friendly game I have ever played when it comes to community. I couldn't be bothered to read the majority of...
  7. Pig

Tonight's First Bomb

OMG Iron I havent seen you in YEARS! Grats on the tower. Some of the Peaceful Torture guys moved to Pyrates Of Calypso If you are Interested. Welcome Back.
  8. Pig

Achievement: 60k Traeskeron

You Sir are a beast and a machine when it comes to these Missions! Well Done
  9. Pig

ATH: Mulmun Looter Elite - 331968 PED!

Grats! Hit the News Here: http://mmorpg.org.pl/news/zobacz/Pewien-gracz-Entropia-Universe-zabi%C5%82-wczoraj-rzadkiego-potwora-i-zarobi%C5%82-33-tysi%C4%85ce-dolar%C3%B3w-bo-tyle-wart-by%C5%82-jego-loot?page=1#comments
  10. Pig

FYI: 40 Business days for withdrawal - has come and gone...

My Last couple of withdraws took near 60 business days. If your a first time with-drawer it can take a little more time than 40 days.It will come.
  11. Pig

Uber: 1st Hunting Uber!

Nice one Steve!!
  12. Pig

Buying: Adapted f-213

Also Buying AN Adjusted extractor :)
  13. Pig

Buying: Adapted f-213

If anyone has one with some tt left on it and is willing to sell hit me up!
  14. Pig

Achievement: 10k Argonaut

Damn Impressive and good loot to boot! grats :)
  15. Pig

Entropia Universe Video Tutorials II

Im glad you asked. Without going into specifics, Mindark asked me to make these. They have been watching my channel on youtube for a long time now and a few months back they asked me if I would be interested in collaborating with them in making some tutorial videos. Naturally I said Yes...
  16. Pig

Poll: Calypso one year from now...

lol you must be joking...Ultima Online is still a sub based game as is still very very busy. I can think of dozens of older online games that are still running strong without an engine upgrade. Its all about their community, Will they grow?no of course not but most will not die out any time...
  17. Pig

Level 13 amp in HELL on Twitch

I just can't agree with that. So what you are saying is that if he stayed in one Hell mine that wasnt producing you are saying that he would have been better off than trying to find a dome with a better hit rate? Moving from server to server to find a good producing area is essential when mining...
  18. Pig

The game hijacks my microphone

I really do hope the fix is coming tommorrow, every time I log into EU it shuts down my mic. So fustrating when your in and out of the game as often as I am.
  19. Pig

Question: mining skills

I know there are theories about certain skill gains in relation to the distance or timing of a claim. Personally I do not believe in those theories but I will say that the amount of skill gains I receive in an area highly affect my game play within that area. Perc gains, again a theory, I follow...
  20. Pig

Entropia Universe Video Tutorials

? There has been a couple of videos per week since the first tut. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheEntropiaUniverse Just a note for everyone. These are meant for new players just joining the game, Comments are being looked at and in some cases answered by MA on the youtube channel. If you have...
  21. Pig

Hogglo and Letomie missing from Treasure Island

I went looking for Hogglo to hunt a few weeks ago with a guildie and we couldn't find one on Treasure Island. Sure its just the last few days? We thought maybe you removed them.
  22. Pig

Are you suggesting that I Dont play? lol surely you jest :)
  23. Pig

:ahh: ;) .......... These Videos will also be on the Entropia Universe website Here: http://www.entropiauniverse.com/entropia-universe/beginners-guide/video-tutorials/
  24. Pig

Advertising, what would you be ok with? (Read first please)

I would be against in game advertising. I log on to get away from the outside world, in game advertising would ruin any immersion that it has. I am glad the developers feel the same way. Its bad enough we have a transformer helmets. I do support Nighthawk's idea though, caly cola I like...
  25. Pig

FYI: Profit opportunities - a history lesson

Awesome post Futurama! Brought back some memories, I took advantage of a lot of those especially hunting feffs for korse and hunting formidon north of neas when there was an LA of them. Gazz used to have a really good markup and used to be found on a little strip of land north of treasure...
Back