Search results

1. Pig

Buying: Adapted f-213

If anyone has one with some tt left on it and is willing to sell hit me up!
  2. Pig

Slowdown

for the last few days Everytime i am in entropia every 20-30minutes entropia goes from 16cpu usage and shoots to 30cpu usage and my game's fps drops from 40 to 3. I run a mix of mediem to high graphics and never had a problem until recently. ANy ideas?
  3. Pig

Suggestion Look at Auction while traveling through space

Not sure where to put this and if anyone from the Dev team looks here But: I would like to be able to Look through Auction while traveling through space :) For the most part space travel is super time consuming and boring(IMHO). I think spaceships should have the ability to VIEW the Auction...
  4. Pig

Buying: SGA Extractor and Transformer T-105

AS the Title says please shoot me a pm if you are selling these items :)
  5. Pig

PigBenis's Youtube Prize Giveaway

Just Subscribe and Post a comment on The Youtube channel (you can click the youtube button to go there)! Winners will be randomly chosen Tuesday May 22nd. 1st: Full TT Level 7 amp (L). 2nd: Halix textured Purple Gungir MK1 (C,L) + 1 ped oil 3rd: Transformer T-104 + 10 ped worth of Probes It...
  6. Pig

Buying: SGA Extractor

AS the Title Says Buying a SGA extractor, send me pm with negotiable price. Dont care about tier rate.
  7. Pig

Free VTOL Giveaway!

Just Subcribe and Post a comment on The Youtube channel (you can click the youtube button to go there)! Winner will be randomly chosen next week. It doesnt matter what planet you are on I will Deliver it to you!
  8. Pig

I put vids on youtube derp!

So if you haven't been following, I have been posting vids, commentary, globals, hofs and mining runs on youtube. Links in the Sig If anyone is interested. Heres a few:
  9. Pig

Rocktropia in 5 seconds

10. Pig

Could not execute when trying to sell on auction

I get the Could not execute. Please try again message when trying to sell on auction. Anyone know why and how to fix this? this just started happening after the recent patch.
  11. Pig

1762 Zinc Hof Video

Hof Is a little after 2:30 of the video :) gl all!
  12. Pig

PigBenis's Mining Thread

Hello all! For those of you I have not met My name is PigBenis Pig Hateraid and I have been playing Entropia since December 2005. I wanted to start this mining log for anyone who is interested and to keep track of my finds publicly. Since I hit a tower a few years back My main goal is to get...
  13. Pig

My first Tower

ive come close to getting a tower before but never succeeded. My biggest loot thus far. Thanks for all the pm's and ty's :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge ....now where to spend all of this ped? :yay:
  14. Pig

Buying Odin

Need a back up gun, Dont care about eco on this gun or how the mkIv is better bla bla bla. offers here or pm please.
  15. Pig

They Fixed The bugged Urban PAttern PAnts :(

Well my Nice looking pair(baby blue and black) of Bugged Urban PAttern Pants are now a dull Grey...thanks for the bug fix ma :( thats one we could have done without.
  16. Pig

Formidon Skin

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Not exactly the discoverie of the century but still cool to discover.
  17. Pig

Tk120

Tk120 seeing that these have become sparce over the auction im looking for a new or slightly used one. pm me or post here with price. ty.
  18. Pig

Kirtz found in dome 15

Ok if this is old news then dismiss it, but i know theres kirtz in dome seven so i was supprized to find it in dome 15 today. forgot to cp it but you can tell by the sky and the terrian its dome 15. Click to enlarge
  19. Pig

If you won a LA what would you call it?

So if you won an La, or Bought or somehow accured an La, what would you call it and what Dna would you put on the land mine: fungoid Dna Mushroom Head LAnd :)
  20. Pig

Mass extinction?

Last night a few guild mates and i when to ti to hunt some hogglos, we couldnt find any. Now today im up on neo's atrax land and i cant find any atrax either... what gives?
  21. Pig

869 Bluasarium Hof

Click to enlarge Woot amped with a ao103.
  22. Pig

decay on foot armour means increased loots?

Just pondering this, with the introduction of foot armour and its soon to be in effect. Will ma put some of the decay on the foot armour back into the loot pool or will they keep it for themselves? So can we look forward to having increased loot with our increased decay? Or will we be loosing...
  23. Pig

Peaceful Torture Does Dome 4

Nine (drunken) Tortures vs dome 4. This was about a 3-4 hour soc hunt and we scored around 15 globals unfortunatly i didnt get all the globies on screen shots but i got seven of them, hellava fun night and btw if you wanna join click here The last pic we scored a 100.70ped esi :yay: Click to...
  24. Pig

Anyone using more amps now that the price is cheaper?

Ive found myself using alot more oa 103's latly now that the price has gone down drastically in the last couple of weeks. Now you can get a oa103 for 122% instead of the usuall 144%. I guess its becouse of the sudden drop in metal residue to craft them. Loots havnt been much better though...
  25. Pig

What armour do you have and what armour would you like to have?

just wondering what armour everyone is using these days, and what armour would you like to be using...now let keep it realistic as we would all like to have the uber armours like shadow, chronicle, vain ect.... Right know im using solir, but its often a pain in the but to find so i would like...
Back