Search results

1. B

Selling: IRL Collectors Item

During the years I've come to collect some treasures that I now have to let go. Three nasty (well not so nasty anymore compared to the new mobs) mobs. Postcard Installation CD with cover. If I remember right it is VU 7.xx on it. As I do not have a CD drive I can't verify the version...
  2. B

PC: on UnL Loughlin Smacker Three

What is the going rate for this fine weapon. According to the three that was sold in auction this year was sold at TT+1k, TT+474 and TT+801. Doesn't show those sold buyout.. In late July there was two (the same?) on auction at TT+1149 and TT+1000 that was unsold. What are you thoughts on this?
  3. B

Buying: UnL Loughlin Smacker Three

I'm interested in buying the mentioned item. Can be full, minimum or something else TT value. I don't mind if it's tiered or not and not really interested in the rates. Would like to get this beauty soon :yay: Pm your offers!
  4. B

Log: All Cornu must die

I've explored this game now for some weeks and I read a lot on this forum and I decided to start my own hunting project. It's interesting to see how other people is doing but many of the current log is killing a bit harder mobs than me. The reason why to choose Cornu is due to that they are the...
  5. B

Question: Planning to start playing

Hi, I've been thinking a while of playing Entropia but I realized my computer didn't handle the game at all.. But later this month I'm getting a new computer that should (I hope) be able to run the game. Until I got my computer I thought I would read the forum and guides so I'm not totally lost...
Back