Search results

1. Xarkon

Selling: Weapons, Armour, Tools and Assorted Storage bits

Hello Entropians! due to long term inactivity and real world affairs, I am selling a load of Hunting gear, armour, tools and small collections of loot stacks from storage. As I am not so active anymore, you will find it easier to contact me via email: thexarkon@gmail.com +8GMT Perth, Australia...
  2. Xarkon

Selling: Kinetic Attack Nanochip X

Hello :D Looted a Rare Kinetic Attack Nanochip X. Level 33 SIB, Unlimited. Un-tiered, this weapon does: 2.864 Damage Per PEC 39.45 Damage per Second (Entropedia Seems to think it does 56.8 HP, I could have done my Maths wrong?)...
  3. Xarkon

SELLING: Maddox IV Tier 5, Starkhov AS-117 Tier 2.6

Hello! I have some weapons for sale as I am not able to hunt as frequently as I would like. Starkhov AS-117 Tier 2.6 Maddox IV Tier 5.0 Both quite powerful non-SIB weapons. Damage enhanced, the Tier 5 Maddox IV is amazing - I have hunted the likes of Proteron, Osseocollum, Eviscerators and...
  4. Xarkon

Metal Spies above Tukar.

Hello! I'm new to the Calypso forums been around a while though :) Just thought i'd put the word out if anyone knows what's up there in the sky West-South-West of Tukar (Calypso (83681, 75313, 471)) http://!!!!!!!!!!.us/photo/my-images/171/invasion11.jpg/ Robot Invasion Maybe? Or maybe...
Back