Search results

1. Shmuzzy

PC: Shop

Hi guys, I was wondering what a relatively big shop (preferably deer mall) would cost me? I'm on a 4k budget, so I'm hoping around that :)
  2. Shmuzzy

PC: Quad-Wing UL

I was wondering what the going price for UL Quad-Wings is, or if I'd be able to buy one for 3-4k?
  3. Shmuzzy

Looking At Buying A House

I am looking at buying a house, but have a few questions first. - Would I be able to get a reasonably sized house for 10k? - Are there any sci-fi themed houses?
  4. Shmuzzy

Help: Skilling Material Designer

I was wondering what the best way to skill the Material Designer profession is? I am level 0 right now.
  5. Shmuzzy

Question: Mothership Price Check

What is the current price of motherships, and would I be right in assuming I could purchase one of the cheaper ones for around 60k PED?
  6. Shmuzzy

Question: Privateer For Mothership

I was just wondering if anyone thought it would be possible to sell an upgraded privateer and use the money to buy a mothership?
  7. Shmuzzy

Question: Privateer Pricing

Hey guys, I`m thinking about purchasing a privateer, and was wondering if an price of 35k PED would be reasonable to offer?
  8. Shmuzzy

Question: How to buy an OLA?

How do you go about buying an Outback Land Area, is it a deed on auction, or do you have to go somewhere? And what is the average price for these lots?
  9. Shmuzzy

Buying: Apartment

I am looking to buy an apartment to run my business from. It doesn't have to be big, but I would like multiple rooms. I am willing to pay 260-270 PED. Post here to offer.
Back