Search results

1. Parasiteone

Selling: Selling rare bot parts. Energy storage, odenfield ventricle system etc

2X hydraulic manifold 2X Electro matrix (i know its not rare lol) Energy storage odenfield ventricle system https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/9/3/7/oden.jpg https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/9/3/7/energy.jpg Im asking tt+100 as sb on these.
  2. Parasiteone

Buying: Buying 10 103 / 104/ 105 mining amps

Depending on deals offered in interested in 10-20 of the amps for a cnd run.
  3. Parasiteone

Buying: orefinder 105 tier 3 or higher

Buying a finder.. PM me your offers. lol fixed now.. Didnt realize forum saved old thread titles
  4. Parasiteone

Selling: Various tool bp's for sale. Good QR

Decided after a couple days of global-less crafting ide stop crafting all together.. Selling on their own or as a package. Ide throw in a bunch of L prints and others if bought as a package. Ziplex Ju25 matterseeker 93.5 qr Orefinder OF-102 13.9 qr OreMiner OM-102 32.4 qr Orefinder OF-101...
  5. Parasiteone

Selling: Rutuba Shin Guards (M) with very high tiers 120 tt

The tt is 120.02 . Im asking 255% Buyout Weekly is 233% according to auction.
  6. Parasiteone

Selling: Selling orefinder 105 tier 7.6

Starting bid is tt+1000 ill let it run for one week or until i get something i consider a buyout price. TT is at a approx 5 ped SOLD
  7. Parasiteone

Buying: Buying 25 102 Oreamps

PM me with offers
  8. Parasiteone

Buying: Looking to buy 20 102 oreamps

Any crafters who carry a good supply pm me your prices :) ty
  9. Parasiteone

Selling: Life Scanner II Blueprint with 72 QR

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Blueprint&id=365 6.6 ped per click with markup roughly. Done many clicks to get this bp. Loots some decent bps since its level 2. Taking offers for the bp.
  10. Parasiteone

Uber: 2716 Iron on CND

Took a lil vacation to CND to try out my new level 7 tier 105 finder and got some good results on day one. Thanks to Strash for the amps :D https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/9/3/7/2716ironcnd.jpg
  11. Parasiteone

Is CND or Rocktropia the better vacation spot for Miners

I havent been to rocktropia since its unveiling and have seen some new ores come from there. Are any of them worth anything? Seems most arent. Should I go to CND or Rocktropia on a mining trip
  12. Parasiteone

Uber: 1340 Durulium find

Havent been playing much but thought ide drop some 103 amped bombs and got this little uber to brighten my day :D
  13. Parasiteone

Uber: 3340 JU25 click

Rather new to crafting but decided to do some clicks since I had some skills from mining.. Finally an uber.. havent seen one in a long long time. Click to enlarge
  14. Parasiteone

Buying: Large ESI roughly 500-700 in tt

PM me with prices if your interested in selling. Ill pay fair but below auction price of course
  15. Parasiteone

Mining hof unamped with newb finders :)

Re skilling my old mining skills to unlock the 2k cga i had accidentally locked :) Couple of nice unamped finds on the way! Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  16. Parasiteone

Selling: Selling rare clothing set.. Turp

Selling my long time clothing set! 1) The hat is a rex top hat with snarksnot leather texture 2) Pants - Basic Pattern Pants with 100% turp skin. Nice red look with cheap tt 3) Shoes - Reilly Boots with 100% turp skin. Again cheap tt and nice rare look. Click to enlarge Click to...
  17. Parasiteone

Selling: Unlimited Thunderbird Male set

Taking offers on the set
  18. Parasiteone

Where are small molisk and bery now

Where are the small molisk and small berys.. N of zeus seems to have no berys anymore and N of limna district has no molisk anymore so im lost :) Any other suggestions for melee skilling with scratcher two UL are welcome as well.
  19. Parasiteone

Is it worth taking the melee path for HP?

I was wondering from those who tried this. Is it really worth taking the chance on melee skilling for hp or is it better off buyin the skills for hp such as athletics/courage/melee combat... Also which of the 4-5 melee paths is best for hp and i guess most eco within a 1k spending limit
  20. Parasiteone

Buying: Loughin Masher One UL

Send me your offers if your selling this ul club :)
  21. Parasiteone

Selling: Selling ASG-1 PIG

Taking offers on the gun. pm me with offers
  22. Parasiteone

Selling: Male bear set and 5b set

Selling full bear set tt+2050 bo and 7 5b plates for tt+20 each
  23. Parasiteone

where are the calamusoids?

Isee people globalling on them still. anyone know?
  24. Parasiteone

Selling: Selling UL Breer M3A

Taking offers for this gun.. tt is 2409 current offer tt+20
  25. Parasiteone

Couple Leviathan HOF and a bot global

Seems like MA likes odd team names lol.. good loot off leviathan lately, many more globals that i didnt bother posting but here are the big ones. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge And a bot global later after the 900 ped leviathan. Just throwing this in there lol nice to see a 100 ped hunt...
Back