Search results

1. MIND

Selling: isis CB5 (L)

just realized i had one of these lying around in my inv and that not a single one has been sold on the auc for over a year so i figured id sell it here. its tier 3.1 with 1.15 ped left to shoot with. post bids in this thread :yay:
  2. MIND

returning from a long break

hey! so i dediced to come back to check out EU and see what has changed. Any advice on where to start etc? thanks
  3. MIND

Help: starting off again

so i left eu for a few months ago. and sold everything out. had about 50 ped left. so i decided to be nice and bought off someones sweat for 50 ped. now im thinking of starting again with my goal of hunting mobs between agros and small ambu. i have not alot of skills. allmost all of them being...
  4. MIND

now you can buy an atrox from razer

http://www.razerzone.com/eu-en/gaming-controllers/razer-atrox?src=pgm.88851400&utm_source=RazerStore&utm_campaign=RazerAtrox&utm_medium=edm_EU nuff said :laugh:
  5. MIND

Selling: everything i own

so i need all the peds possible due to something personal. pm me the things you want. the rest will be tt food. 1 Arctic Boots (M,L) 1 0.02 PED CARRIED 2 Arctic Combat Helicopter (C,L) 1 0.43 PED CARRIED 3 Arctic Combat Parka (M,L) 1 0.02 PED CARRIED 4 Arctic Snow Pants (M,L) 1 0.02 PED...
  6. MIND

cant start up the computer. any help?

this is not EU related but i know many of you on the forums know alot about computers so here is the last chance i can fix this. so the thing is, i start up my comp and instead of the login screen coming up i get this message: LogonUI.exe - Bad Image C:\Windows\system32\xmllite.dll is not...
  7. MIND

does anyone know Rebekah Beki Viera?

she hasnt been on for ages! does anyone know her? has she quit the game? or did she only take a break? info is appriciated.
  8. MIND

MINDs Mindless hunting log

so i will start my hunting i a week when im prepared to do logs fix the peds e.t.c so the thing im doing here is: -lvling up so i can max the Apis -trying to break even -get a global -and get a fancy coat that looks good with armor. and i will be doing it by: - use an SI flamethrower and...
  9. MIND

eu updater resets

so im trying to download the new update, but um not succeding. so im downloading in my own pace (20kb/sec because of data limitations) and then suddenly it junms to 2gb/sec something and srats again from 1% repair is not an option as i cant access it. EDIT: oh and the cannot connect to the...
  10. MIND

Question: amount of ped needed to skill up the the "apis" level

so currently im lvl 12-13 ish BLP and if i would do a one-time depo how much ped would i need to depo in to get to that level of skill (natural ofc). cheers. MIND
  11. MIND

sending files from one computer to another with a router

so today i wanted to transfer files from 1 computer to another and realising that my external harddrive is broken. i googled and ofund out that you can send files by your router but i cant get it to work. the comp i want to send files from is win7 and the one i want to send to is vista. any...
  12. MIND

Question: guns suitable for agro hunting

ive been planning on hunting agro youngs and i wonder what gun is suitable for them? im under lvl 20 in both laser and blp
  13. MIND

Achievement: my first depo :D

after 2 years of non depoing and not giving a single fuck about my peds i finally depoed and threw myself into the cycle of depoers :yay: EDIT: OMG i got a + Rep from Kim :yay:
  14. MIND

Selling: the most uber Pappalon in EU

startbid =1 pec
  15. MIND

MINDs agro hunting service

so akoz event is coming to an end and you think you havent globalled enough and have not enough time to score the extra globals? well here is the help! you provide gun/ammo and all the loot AND all the globals/tickets to akoz event goes to the provider. so what are you waiting for? get your...
  16. MIND

FYI: how to save yourself in pvp4

i know this is an expolit so if you use it, not my fault if you get banned. i dont know if this has been fixed but if you go to chugs hideout and talk to the android you will talk to the android. now on the last thing you talk with she will kill you so here is the thing. you can keep this...
  17. MIND

Question: gearing up for adventure

i know that this is caly forum but WTH. so i got this mission in the artic and when i check the satellite the mission doesent update/complete so i cant get the hummer. i have tried relogging/abandoning the mission and restarting it
  18. MIND

MINDs Advertising service

need help advertising anywhere? well then i can help you with it! i offer advertising in form of repeating a ceratin message you give me that i will repeat for the ammount of hours you want me too. price per hour can be negotiable and can be talked about in PMs. cheers. MIND
  19. MIND

Question: RMG diplomat 5

i want to know how accesable this gun is and if its a viable option to use any help?
  20. MIND

MINDS hunting assistance service!

MINDs hunting assistance service! so the LT/Eomon migration came and im starting up this service. i can heal you with any fap you provide or my puny herb box. i can help out with the DPS in hunting (you provide gun) i can also tag mobs for you if you provide the gun. you can add me through...
  21. MIND

the game

lets play a game shall we? Rule 1: You are playing The Game. You, along with everyone else in the world, always is, always has been, and always will be playing The Game. Neither awareness nor consent is required to play. Rule 2: Every time you think about The Game, you lose. Loss is temporary...
  22. MIND

Question: how do you copy Eu to another comp?

saw it once, searched, didnt find it. any help?
  23. MIND

what stuff to buy?

ok so i am going to upgrade my comp. but i dont know what grafics/CPU/GPU/whatever to buy :D the only thing i want that eu runs smoothly on high or very high at least on 60 fps. or atleast very smoothly. grafics can cost 300-400 bucks the rest doesent really matter :3 thx for adivce!
  24. MIND

Achievement: killing my uber mentor!

sooo here it is! damn i feel uber! :yay:
  25. MIND

Question: JUELZ MIC-Killa SG-ULTRA (L)

what mobs do loot it and how rare is it? also what mu does it have?
Back