Search results

1. S

What soc are you in?

I have been in The Knights of Entropia (formerly TKoC) since september 2010. Joined one week after starting this game :D
  2. S

Info: Herman XBR-1 Chulan Edition

It looks very similar to marber bravo. Main difference is in damage type and in profession required (BLP vs Plasma). Could still be a tagger, alot of people use marbers to tag. Price.. marbers go for +110, this one is worth a little bit more because its the only one ingame atm. just my 2pecs...
  3. S

Selling: Cetus Thig Guards (f)

woops. sorry then, I dont really check arkadia forum often. But i had a strange feeling that nobody was bidding. :D
  4. S

Selling: Cetus Thig Guards (f)

tt + 10 ped :D
  5. S

Selling: First gen electric attack chip VI

Bring it up!
  6. S

Bumpidy bump
  7. S

bring up my post.
  8. S

FYI: The Knights of Entropia are recruiting!

Bring this thread up! Still looking for cool, active recruits! :)
  9. S

bring up my post
  10. S

bump. bo lowered
  11. S

Bring up my post
  12. S

FYI: The Knights of Entropia are recruiting!

The Knights of Entropia (formerly TKoC) have been around since 2006. The society was formed on the idea of helping new players understand the game and showing them the right steps to take. We are a very lively society with players from all around the world, so there are always a few knights to...
  13. S

bump. SB lowered
  14. S

Hi people, for sale: First gen electric attack chip VI tiers: 156, 82, 158, 61, 151, 119, 93, 145, 109, 156 tt: 61,27 peds SB: +550 BO: +700 Highest bid 48 hours after the SB is met wins. Also taking offers on Electric attack nanochip V TEN edition. If i get an offer i cant refuse, I'll...
  15. S

Electric attack nanochip V TEN edition

Hi guys! I was wondering if anyone would possibly know the estimated value of this fine chip? It was discovered a week ago, and so far there are 2 total ingame. I havent done the fruit test yet, and I have a problem that I cant use it yet, so give me some time to get someone who can shoot it...
  16. S

Selling: Breer P5a UL T6.x

i offer +400
  17. S

Looking for an active and larger society

The Knights of Entropia is a very lively society with players from all around the world, so there are always a few knights to chat with. We have organized team opalo hunts, big gun sunday hunts and alot of random hunts throughout the week. And if you are into mining or crafting, there are a few...
  18. S

Is the game now totally frozen? Login time-outs!

Change server option available. I got relocated. ps.: and dc'ed again lol
  19. S

Is the game now totally frozen? Login time-outs!

same here. Camp Icarus froze up, the only smart thing to do was relog. guess i was wrong :P
Back