Search results

1. C

Team Ireland

For me im not worried, any is good, it's a saturday so no work :p But go D for 1st
  2. C

Team Ireland

Chaz reporting for duty, I'll help out where needed.
  3. C

O.O omg u n all O.o i know i not done anything with mine but O.O

O.O omg u n all O.o i know i not done anything with mine but O.O
  4. C

zomg im in shock Aliana u not messed around with ur profile yet O.O

zomg im in shock Aliana u not messed around with ur profile yet O.O
  5. C

Ok I get to post and say, I love you baby :D <3 <3 <3

Ok I get to post and say, I love you baby :D <3 <3 <3
  6. C

Ya dj is right *hot profile alert* "ouch damnit that burns" :P lol nice profle :)

Ya dj is right *hot profile alert* "ouch damnit that burns" :P lol nice profle :)
  7. C

wow O.O nice profile ^ ^ and thought id say hi to u MS9 :)

wow O.O nice profile ^ ^ and thought id say hi to u MS9 :)
  8. C

O.o not boring just.... a little bit colorless :p

O.o not boring just.... a little bit colorless :p
  9. C

O.o zomg my eyes. lol and noes Danielle i r not going to do this on my profile :P but nice work ^ ^

O.o zomg my eyes. lol and noes Danielle i r not going to do this on my profile :P but nice work ^ ^
  10. C

ROFL maybe in the future I will :P

ROFL maybe in the future I will :P
  11. C

Number off Bear shins ingame ?

As far as I know Shady was trying to sell his bear, think he did so he told me. And at present I have a full bear set :D gotta <3 the bear :) Chaz
  12. C

Support Info: External PED Purchases

When I deposit MA take a 3.5% PED fee, my bank charges me £1 for over seas transaction, I have no other fees from my bank at all. So MA take the 3.5% PED from your deposit and then your bank charges you what ever there fees are if any. Chaz
  13. C

Would u hit an avatars owner IRL ?

Like some I have a long fuse and u would have to know me well enough to push buttons for me to react. And also because I don't like to hurt ppl, and like some given the right circumstances it would be a yes but im not gonna say wot it would take for that to happen ;) Chaz
  14. C

How Offensive Is Mob Training?

All mob town trainers pick a town post here and lets do a full on assault of all towns we can xD See normally I only ever did mob trains alone, but now because I have someone I can trust it's that much better to have a train partner :D and I love to train alone with her so much we do it quite...
  15. C

How Offensive Is Mob Training?

I love mob trains xD I remember my first few weeks in EU at camp Phoneix and see ppl bring in mob trains was cool. And yes I drag in trains myself but I take em to TPs rather than random other ppl, mob trains are fun and mostly the responses I get back are positive because it takes some boredom...
  16. C

A bit more real.....

Liking the ideas, to add just a little the bomb marks id like back but how about the laser marks that were left from weapons or the blood of the mob u killed 1 min ago? :P O and the laser sights still need fixing xD lolz. Also how about some tracer rounds added to the blp weapons? lasers have...
  17. C

Huge Mob Train came into Argus tonite

O.O wOw..... i thought there was more behind me tho wen i came around the wall :D But it was a team effort and if my baby wishes to post and say she was part of it she will. Btw anyone hear about the bot invasion of JC yet? That was manic :silly2: Great screens shots too :) Maybe an EU TV...
  18. C

Can Not log into EU

A stab in the dark but maybe a graphics card issue maybe reinstall your graphics card drivers and if that dosen't work try to run a different game that you may have to see if only EU is the only one affected. Chaz
  19. C

USD on an all time low - Loss of income for MA

Ok although im no buisness genius, but I know some of you are, why don't we let MA worry about what they are going to do? Maybe the reason they stay with the USD is because like herbalizer said they may already run part of the company in USD. At the risk of being flamed but meh, All I can tell...
  20. C

Looking For A Soc

Gl Lee, I know that any soc you choose ur fit right in ;) Chaz
  21. C

Port Atlantis Invaded

Oh noes..... whered thay all come from? :) Well least it made PA a little more lively xD Looks like it was fun to me :D Chaz
  22. C

The Dirty Dozen, Preparing for the Future

Bumpage for the soc and the dude with the love for the vat 100 xD Axe btw get to twin I want some vat 100 pwnage in there :P Hope all goes well with recruiting m8 :D Chaz
  23. C

Entropian Events presents: Breakout

:O cold hearted? O.O the laser shots musta been hot tho no? :p Cool event was at nate valley and Lisa put in general chat about the escape so thought id join in on the hunt along with my baby Morganna Dawn. headed north west to pvp1 to go have a look saw many ppl running around, then saw a...
  24. C

Do you time shots or click fraticly ?

I time the shots but more due to playing FPS games than the weapon speed.
  25. C

Why di you PK ?

I play around in the ring for fun plain and simple, Im an FPS (First person shooter) gamer and EU has this within it so I can keep playing EU and not log to another game to go get my FPS fill. But yes I also like to see how well I can do in the ring against others to see how well my skills are...
Back