Search results

1. C

Range increase for ranged weapons

Ok no clue if it's been mentioned before I did a search but found nothing. Increasing the range of ranged weapons via a barrel attachment that crafters can produce. My idea is have 3 types of barrels, light, medium and heavy. Each having a % they increase the range of the weapon they are...
  2. C

PC - Full Bear and Nem

I've been away for a while wots the current market value of Bear n Nem? please. Thx Chaz
  3. C

:D like eh how the hell?

Click to enlarge It was funny me n me friend running round he dropped then I dropped myself :eek: :silly2: Done myself with my own sword too lol Click to enlarge Some nice additions to EU :D
  4. C

PC - Bear shins n Camo Urban Stalker

Any one tell me the current going rate for either? Thx in advance :)
  5. C

Armor Suggestions

Ok guys, Ive got some skills and have a fairly low evade, is it worth buying evade skills or buying nem or bear armor as I like to hunt many different mobs. Atm im hunting most things with out armor and using my ek 2350 to heal quickly, should i continue this or change to armor? I have a vat...
  6. C

Weapon upgrades

I have currently been playing for 4-5 months and i am looking to get a new gun, but which do i buy i have been looking at the ml-35 and 45 and the camo arms range. I have currently a TR6 and beast amp scope and a laser, I know that I need to skill alot more before useing any of the mentioned...
Back