Search results

1. Brown1e

Normandie Radio?

Normandie Radio Rocks on...................... Thank you for the positive feedback guys, we are only a small station, most of whom do or have played Entropia Universe, but we also have listeners in other online gaming communities, so basically a station set up by gamers for gamers. Been on air...
  2. Brown1e

Radio Arkadia Launch Date Revealed

Good luck with the launch guys, am sure you are going to have great success !! And yes RavenJade you are right, if you want it doing quickly and efficiently do it yourself :P
  3. Brown1e

Arkadias Pimp Your Hoverpod Sat 4th Aug

Well done to all the participants, great effort all round :)
  4. Brown1e

Arkadias Pimp Your Hoverpod Sat 4th Aug

************event postponed***************** please be advised that due to unforeseen real life circumstances this event is being postponed until next saturday ( 11th august 2012 @ 21:00ma). To everyone who intends to enter, and those coming along to support the event ...mel has asked me to...
  5. Brown1e

For people who take part in fashion events !!

We can argue the whys and wherefor's of whether someone should lend items, or judge an event when a friend or family member is involved, until the cows come home, and opinions on that will always differ but thats human nature. I think this should really resolve this matter once and for all. The...
  6. Brown1e

For people who take part in fashion events !!

Such a shame that what was intended as a bit of fun and something for the Arkadian community gets tarnished in this way. I have read comments that judges should be named before an event? why? People are becoming more and more reluctant to participate in a judging capacity on these events for...
  7. Brown1e

Info: Arkadia Fashion Stars - Mr. and Mrs. Arkadia 2012

A great big thanks to Max, Milena and all involved in organising this event, if the trial run was anything to go by its gonna be freakin AWESOME :yay: :D hmmm double posted for some reason....oh well if it helps the event, lol
  8. Brown1e

Info: Arkadia Fashion Stars - Mr. and Mrs. Arkadia 2012

If the trial run was anything to go by, this is gonna be an awesome event :D thanks and well done to Milena, Max and all the team organising it :yay:
  9. Brown1e

Kim|Calypso Interview with Normandie Radio

With EU being a game played by people from all over the world there are bound to be language barriers at times, and different accents and dialects only accentuate this problem.....hence the reason I took the time to transcribe the interview between Alaina and Kim. Personally I feel that although...
  10. Brown1e

apologies for typo's or mis spelling of names but couldnt always make out what they were saying so had to second guess in some places :rolleyes: post edited just for you Tycoon :D
  11. Brown1e

Transcript of normandie radio interview with kim APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY GUYS AND GALS, BUT YOU HAVE NOOOO IDEA HOW LONG THIS TOOK, FIRSTLY TO LISTEN TO IT WHEN YOU HAVE PEOPLE TALKING TO YOU AND THEN TYPING IT UP...MY ARMS ARE GONNA FALL OFF LOL ...BUT HERE GOES AND I HOPE THIS WORKS: Hello...
  12. Brown1e

It isnt about defending from Hawk, or about criticism if its done a way that enables us to improve the interview techniques. None of us at Normandie Radio claimed to be professionals at this, we have tried to give something to the community that hasnt been done before....the chance to get...
  13. Brown1e

Firstly a BIG well done to Alaina for getting Kim to agree to the interview in the first place. At the end of the day the info about the interview was posted on the forum weeks ago, and Alaina received a huge amount of questions, then had the job of trying to work out what were the best ones to...
  14. Brown1e

www.normandieradio.co.uk - Tune in!

Wtg rosie!!!!!
  15. Brown1e

Normandie Radio goes silent

I beg to differ, To anyone reading this thread for the first time it implies that the radio station was silenced.......if that wasnt the intention why mention Normandie Radio at all.....after all it is associated with, not part of, the Normandie MS Or is that what certain...
  16. Brown1e

Normandie Radio goes silent

Just my twopennyworth here, I wasnt there when the battle occurred so Im not gonna comment on that one, neither am I going to slag off or slate anyone here, as I dont know many of the players involved outside of the Normandie Crew...but what I will say is that the lead title on this post is a...
  17. Brown1e

www.normandieradio.co.uk - Tune in!

NORMANDIE RADIO VALENTINES DAY BALL - TUESDAY 14th February 2012 LADIES AND GENTLEMEN YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO THE NORMANDIE RADIO VALENTINES DAY BALL, STARTING AT 21:00 HOURS MA TIME, AT CELESTE HARBOUR ARKADIA I WILL BE YOUR DJ FOR THE EVENING AND WILL...
Back