Search results

1. N

Question: Market manipulation or harassment on Queen Bed (C)?

Does anyone know why someone is reselling the new Queen Bed Customisable (C) for a fraction of its cost to craft? This is not a "boohoo markup" thread. I'm not personally selling this bed (though I did discover it). There has been some targeted harassment lately in the furniture department, and...
  2. N

How energy-intensive is DeepToken blockchain?

Question for the devs.... In my opinion, the biggest downside of Bitcoin is that it is designed specifically to consume as much energy as possible. Are you designing DeepToken along the same energy-intensive principles or will it use a more eco-friendly approach...
  3. N

Buying: Buying Melee Trauma amp VI

As title says. Paying current MU. PM me here on forum or post a reply in this thread if you want to sell.
  4. N

Looking for Fabio DEFENDER White

You have property for sale in game, but no way to contact you. Please PM me if you read this. Thanks!
  5. N

Shop upgrade cost

What is the cost for buying additional item points for shops? Does it vary by location and is there a max? I'm sure there's a post somewhere with the info but I couldn't find it. Thanks!
  6. N

Enhanced Communication about Stables and Taming please?

Devs, can we please have some more info about stables and the taming system please? The info you've provided about stables and where they fit in with taming is not sufficient for us to make anything but blind speculation on the stable deeds, which I might add have already been placed on auction...
  7. N

Selling: Selling Solares Ingot

I've got 55 Solares Ingots... not sure what they're used for but if you need them let me know. I can put on auction or possibly arrange to meet.
  8. N

Mindark increasing the cost to mine

In the latest state of universe article, Mindark stated this: I have bolded the part that concerns me. Since July, mining was made more and more expensive; over the past several weeks it's the most expensive I've ever seen it. I don't mean that long term TT returns have been decreased, but...
  9. N

Vote: Which Windows EU has the most problems?

Thought it might be helpful if everyone would share their experience with their version of the game. Maybe we can make sense of why some people are experiencing crashes and disconnects all the time, others none at all. Sorry for so many options, I couldn't think of a simpler way to do the poll...
  10. N

Buying: Shopkeeper

Buying shopkeeper, preferably one that doesn't look hideous after the ava update :laugh: PM me or contact me in game if you have one available. Thanks!
  11. N

Thank you, Mindark for...

By way of feedback, I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Mindark for implementing some recent new features that make game play a lot more enjoyable for me. ** Note to forum-mates, please share your own thanks for the new features you love, with one condition: keep it 100% positive. If there's a...
  12. N

Suggestion: Calypso Rescue Team terminal

Hi Devs. With the news that MA wants to add in the possibility for web content in game, I was wondering if it's possible to place a terminal at the remote outposts that would allow new players to contact Calypso Rescue Team. Many, many, new players are getting stuck at these outposts (in spite...
  13. N

Future of scanning skills

Two parts to this question: 1) To the Devs: Currently the skills you get from scanning mainly affect only scanning, which does not have any real use to "playing". It's helpful to scanning avatars and taking stats of brand new mobs. Are there any plans to tie scanning skills/professions more...
  14. N

Question about thread closings

Just a suggestion/note... could mods, when closing threads, possibly add a note giving the reason for the thread closure? I was just adding a comment (informative, I think) to the recent scanner thread and was a little annoyed to find my work lost and the thread mysteriously closed. I'd like to...
  15. N

Are there space mobs near Cyrene?

Has anyone found any? I ran over the whole server at the normal training grounds altitude and didn't find a single space mob. I'm beginning to think that in the rush to release Cyrene, someone forgot to add the mobs.
  16. N

FYI: Space Revives bugged AGAIN!

I don't know the extent of the problem, but I have heard from two travelers who are currently stuck. This is unrelated to the Mothership and Privateer bugs. My warning: do not travel in space until MA fixes it. http://arkadiaforum.com/showthread.php?3143-Space-Revives-bugged-AGAIN!
  17. N

Revival broken in space!

Huge bug introduced in today's update. Revive in space is broken. Do not hit T, do not die. Anyone with insightful details, post here, we'll try to figure out what's happening. So far I know that crossing borders seems OK, but on revive, your avatar stays stuck in space to die again. However...
  18. N

FYI: ASF Armed Convoy Flights

On Tuesday at approx. 00:15ma ASF will be making an armed convoy flight from Calypso to Arkadia. Passengers and quads are welcome, though passenger seats may be limited. You can also use the opportunity to get out of the safe zone and head off to a different destination, but you aren't...
Back