Search results

1. S

Colouring System Discussion

Not only is it expensive its also incredablay borring
  2. S

CoA Sunday Night Argo Fest

It was a great hunt I think I almost mad a profit - that can't be right :scratch2:
  3. S

A list of unofficial hidden skills

Ive unlocked Soc Mate loot envy - when you soc mates global more that you do on a regular basis not that I'm going to metion any names *cought Tscrypto *cough :whiner:
  4. S

Servers down...strange :))

Me niether It would be nice if MA gave us some info....
  5. S

Colourer List

I'll try not to be too offended you ignored my post I can colour orange blue yellow and purple and i'm fairly close to unlocking the next colour
  6. S

Nexi Young - 779 PED

well done mate - i notice ur on line atm shouldn't you be working? :scratch2:
  7. S

Colourer List

I can colour up too purple, I am about to start my summer holidays (6 weeks paid to sit around and play EU :yay:) so plan to try and skill up as much as poss on colour. - If I ever get my new gold card reader. I'm happy to coulor for free if ppl suply the paint but as I'm only up too purple it...
  8. S

Banking Licenses Sold!

I wonder how much i'll be able to borrow against my orange jump suite :scratch2:
  9. S

It's nice to be back :)

Gratz - I love the new coat too
  10. S

Vast Durulium :)

Gratzs and i didnt relise it was your birthday Happy Birthday :birthday:
  11. S

Bye-bye 06 - Hello 07 :)

Gratzs :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: and sebe stop whinging
  12. S

Rig Troxies

Grazts tsec :yay: :yay: :yay:
  13. S

I finaly did it!!!!!

gratz sebe :yay: :yay: :yay:
  14. S

CoA Tyler's B'day Hunt 06 Dec

It was a cool hunt although I notice after i left you all got killed without my uber skills to protect u all;)
  15. S

Cult of Apollo: Happy Birthday Zoe Tyler Tyler

yep happy birthday it was a great birthday hunt last night did you get another hof after i left
  16. S

Suicide's Throne and Subjects!

Ive been trying to resist buying that throne for weeks - thx for saving me from myself - my soc mates would have never let me here the last of it if I had bought it. I did sugest we could use it for soc meetings I would sit on an they could grovel at my feet .... for some reason they didnt like...
  17. S

Church of Lootius - The rebirth of Lootius

Good luck with relaunching the soc, its nice see it back.
  18. S

Finaly Unlocked Purple!

My colour matching is pretty low i think between 500 -800 it was the coloring that unlocked it I thought mediocer was strange as well, it took me a while to work out that it was an improvement
  19. S

Finaly Unlocked Purple!

I'm willling to coulor any ones clothes for free it they bring me the paint but my success rate to still not amazing so it would proablly work out cheaper to pay sarah, in about 10 years time i might be near her current standard.
  20. S

Finaly Unlocked Purple!

1800 or there aboouts
  21. S

Structured society needs members.

Good luck with your new soc
  22. S

Changes at Spuds clothing shop

Purple Haze Finally I can offer purple clothes for sale get'm while there hot!
  23. S

Finaly Unlocked Purple!

Its taken me almost 8 mths but Ive done it I wish i could say it was totaly from skilling, but I did help it along a bit ;)
  24. purple haze

purple haze

25. unlocked purple

unlocked purple

Back