Search results

1. S

Buying: Renting or buying Highly amped finder! I wanna get rid of uni ammo before I leave...

Like title. Looking for Ziplex P160 or something like it to blast away my last Unversal ammo. I'd rather rent one for the amount I need and will pay higher percentage MU for that than if I have to buy it! 30000% to buy and 40000% to rent maybe? Cant use anything very high level, Im level 43...
  2. S

Selling: Level 7 finder amplifier UL

Level 7 amplifier UL *****LOWERED PRICE**** THE key item for any serious miner. B/O +135 +127k Ziplex P160 (L) SOLD The key item for any unserious miner :) Craziest gambling finder in the game. Ores/Enmatters/Treasuries probes: 320/160/480. Meaning 16x the normal cycle. Can be combined...
  3. S

Selling: Renting out or Selling Uber mining gear, UL7, Christmas 2016 etc

Renting out or selling full set. Level 7 amplifier UL Saves 3-4% on your entire cycle Terramaster 3 Goldrush Tier 9.9 Modified refiner - Most eco refiner in the game. Only one available. Improved excavator Tier 1.9 - Most eco exca in the game and very fast. This along with the mod refiner...
  4. S

Selling: CLD's, CLD X and AUD's

Prices will vary from day to day but always cheaper than auction. Cheaper in bulk. 31 26x CLD 4 x CLDx 633 617 x AUD All sold
  5. S

Selling: Uber mining gear

WTS or Rent out Level 7 amplifier UL Terramaster 3 Goldrush Tier 9.9 Modified refiner - Most eco refiner in the game. Only one available. Improved excavator Tier 1.9 - Most eco exca in the game and very fast. Christmas ring 2016 - Incredible mining/utility/defensive ring. Constant 15% skill...
  6. S

Dropping at shorter intervals

Anyone notice any downside to this? Lower tt returns, worse hitrate etc? Seems like a bad idea.
  7. S

Suggestion: Craftable pills and new profession, chemist?

Would be a great resource sink and good for the economy. Could be skillgain, regen, crit, runspeed, reload, dodge etc effects. Pills should be really expensive to craft in terms of MU and TT to make sure anyone gaining these advantages also needs to pump a lot of money in to the economy and...
  8. S

Selling: Calypso land deeds

Higher price, its going up: 1 CLD: 2600 ped Bulkprice 10+ 2580 ped Price will vary from day to day. Edit: Going up. Edit: Keeps going up..
  9. S

Suggestion: Shut down cheating/exploiting/botting accounts and distribute their funds as HoFs!

In a joyful swooshy celebration of justice! There's gonna be bugs and loopholes and the way to deal with it from a game theory perspective is to increase the risk for those wanting to abuse them. Online poker deals with this by shutting down cheating/multiaccounting/botting accounts and...
  10. S

Buying: Mining enhancers

Mining exca speed 1 x10 Range enhancers 1-9 x3 each Depth 4-9 x5 each
  11. S

Buying: Shrapnel and AUD's

Buying big amounts of shrapnel and AUD's
  12. S

Buying: AUD's, Improved excavator and Adj refiner

Pm offers. Thanks!
  13. S

Level 5/7 finder amp

What are these worth today?
  14. S

Mining skill boosts / Christmas ring 2016 question.

A question about the skill boosts you get periodically and the 15% constant bonus from Christmas Ring 2016. Does this affect other skills you get while mining as well? Such as perception, engineering, computer? Thanks!
  15. S

High end mining equipment value 2020

I know roughly what things were worth back in 2013 but not these days. Im thinking about: Imp excav Lvl 5, 6 and 7 UL amps <--- Its strange to me that people seem to value these as high as back in early 2010's when MU were much higher! Are they overvalued today or were they undervalued back...
  16. S

Suggestion: Greatly improve the Economy: Repairing using materials at 101% conversion rate. The repairing version of shrapnel.

Improve the Economy: Repairing using materials at 101% conversion rate. The repairing version of shrapnel. Whenever we can gather MU resources in EU without using resources created or gathered by other players thats bad for the economy. This happens when we repair an UL item or buy ammo from...
  17. S

What happens when you put way more than 500 items in storage?

The hacking devices you get from buying Arkadia Moon deeds are non stackable so Im overloaded with items. Storage says x/500 and I wonder what happens if you go above it. Thanks
  18. S

Avg depth and depth enhancers

Read through Leeloo's great guide and got a few questions about depth. About targeting a certain ore/enmat through avg depth from LBML. If dianthus can be found between 583 and 1363 with avg depth of 885. Is the average important at all or is it just important to stay within that range? Seems...
  19. S

Buying: Improved excavator, good refiner and Ziplex Z1

Buying: Imp excav Good refiner Ziplex Z1, yes the old TT finder... Pm offers! Edit: I have an Adj excavator that can trade+money if someone needs cash but still want good eco excavator.
  20. S

Looking for regular buyer of ores/enmats on Arkadia!

Im grinding away at Arkadia Moon and wonder if there are any crafters on Arkadia who wants a steady supply of: Gazz/Terrudite/Narc/Duru/Lyst/Platinum/Iron and Alice/Garcen/Melchi/Lyta/Typo/Nexus/Binary Pm me! Edit: Looking for regular buyers in general as well, feel free to add me in game!
  21. S

Worse result when finder (L) is almost gone?

This is probably just variance but I have to ask. Three times in a row when my finders are almost empty I start getting horrible hitrates. This time I got 1 claim in last 60 or so drops (indoor mining) and the one I got was exactly where I dropped. Just as if my finder was almost broken and had...
  22. S

Size caps for rare ores/enmatters

Has anyone mapped this out, how it works? Around when I quit playing in 2013 I noticed I couldnt get some rares anymore unless unamped. Is this still the case? I.e. Is it 0% to find redulite with a lvl 13 amp? How about "semi-rares" like Iolite or dianthus, are they harder to find with big...
  23. S

FYI: Its time we miners stand as one and take back what is ours!

Reintroduce roman numerals to deposit sizes, with poll! https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?316075-Reintroduce-roman-numerals-for-deposit-sizes!&p=3765464#post3765464
  24. S

Suggestion: Reintroduce roman numerals for deposit sizes!

I returned recently to the game. Its so good and I love most of the new things but I was HORRIFIED to see that the roman numerals changed to normal numbers. edit: Huge (XVIII) :yay:vs Huge (18).. bleh I think I speak for everyone when I say that if its a mining-HoF without roman numerals...
  25. S

Question: How specific is BP category for BP drops?

If a feller would want to loot, say a finder tool BP, does he need to click other finder tools specifically or does crafting any tool give him equal chances of succeeding in his pursuit? Can BP drops jump even further from their category? Can clicking a weapon drop armor BP etc? Thanks!
Back