Search results

1. TeesMaarKhan

Spartacus Gloves (F,L)

Ma's way of saying to you, you OG, you looted Itam....
  2. TeesMaarKhan

Achievement: Another full Mayhem Armor set (M)

Our guy. Top man. Gz Regards Tees
  3. TeesMaarKhan

Mining system broken

I bet the staff at MA sits there thinking on a daily basis, shall we laugh or be concerned at this lots madness? Veins 3d, 2d flat plane cyclindrical sphericle claims in the ground x co ords y co ords As humans we really do have amazing theories and ways to cover & comfort our stupidities dont we.
  4. TeesMaarKhan

Very annoying sweat collector on Rock Tropia / Creatur Hater

Mate kill the mobs. Send these lot packing for the hills. Shoot and don’t stop. They can sweat you can shoot. Team work you all get in on the action. Problem solved. We are sweating you cant shoot. I am shooting you can’t sweat…..no let’s do this together. Eventually they will find a...
  5. TeesMaarKhan

Selling: Aquired

Aquired
  6. TeesMaarKhan

Buying: Aquired

bump
  7. TeesMaarKhan

FYI: Phishing AI

Funny thing is I put up a buying ad for f est and got the very same thing today. To contact the mentioned name via email. who I checked and their last post was a selling out one in 2019. I replied saying chances are they will not have it. I got a reply back saying to at least email them. Yeh...
  8. TeesMaarKhan

Buying: Aquired

Hi In the market for a FL est set. mid tt if possible or full with reasonable markup. Regards Tees
  9. TeesMaarKhan

Secret "deed" and my Protection of the Empire 2012

epic read. Thank you was well worth the wait. Regards Tees
  10. TeesMaarKhan

Do you consider this armor better looking now?

I personally think the Armor designs we had previously were near enough perfection. It just needed to be polished a little to give it some realism. Apart from that it was spot on. Regards Tees
  11. TeesMaarKhan

Price Check Tier 10 ArcSpark & T10 Rainbow sword

Hi Im in the market for one of the 2 as mentioned in the title, Your opinions on price based on what they are / should be worth now not pre twen would be greatly appreciated. Genesis Rainbow Sword Arc Spark Regards Tees
  12. TeesMaarKhan

Question: Genesis arcspark

Hello all Does anyone still use this weapon as a main, and how do their returns fair? Regards Tees
  13. TeesMaarKhan

If MA wanted they could literally make this whole thing into a win win situation but why and how they don’t / can’t baffles me. Make a few designs, make a poll for players to choose which they like better and the one with highest vote gets implemented. End result No / less moaning Players get...
  14. TeesMaarKhan

looks like a remodelled noob starter clothes set to be honest, as if they used that as base and stuck some hard parts on it. Regards Tees
  15. TeesMaarKhan

Selling: Combat Mace MK. 6 FEN T7. Ped/trade --Price lowered!--

your link is for a fap and not the mace
  16. TeesMaarKhan

Info: To Katie Chalmers, You will be missed

May your soul test in peace and our lord grant you the best of places in heaven. Aameen Regards Tees
  17. TeesMaarKhan

Mindarks Donations

they certainly can, I was trying guage peoples opinions that's all, but why it got deleted, that i don't know.
  18. TeesMaarKhan

Mindarks Donations

I don't believe there was a question asking why they decided to take a position on this topic or why they chose to support this and why not that. it was more of clarification of donations given, I believe you completely misread the post, or maybe i misunderstood your post. Regards Tees
  19. TeesMaarKhan

Mindarks Donations

That's not one of MA's strong qualities time and time again.
  20. TeesMaarKhan

Mindarks Donations

Hi Regarding this https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2022/03/10/index.xmll Can MA please make the player base aware of the Donations it is making of the amounts and dates, as a player base who is pumping money in this company we do have a right to know where our money is being...
  21. TeesMaarKhan

how to make poll

All done, it wasn't showing the next box after removing response it eventually worked. Thank you George
  22. TeesMaarKhan

how to make poll

Nik elas stop being an idiot, there's clearly an issue where im not getting the boxes to appear to put responses, i understand this is not rocket science but not having created a poll before and not knowing what boxes should be showing you cant really blame me can you?
  23. TeesMaarKhan

how to make poll

i type yes but it doesn't give me another box for next response, that's where i was confused whether all of the Reponses go in one box in a certain format or so?
  24. TeesMaarKhan

Poll much?

i know it should be easy but theres an issue where i only have one line for possible responses thats where i was stuck, but thx
  25. TeesMaarKhan

Poll much?

yes something like this, but i dont know in what format and where to put the yes or no im stuck at the poll choices and possible responses part, what goes where and what format?
Back