Search results

1. MeanMachine

How long can avatar be inactive ?

I have been afk for few months now. What is the limit of avatar being inactive before it gets deleted ? Who knows the real facts can you please post here in thread,no speculations. Than you very much infront ! Best regards, MeanMachine
  2. MeanMachine

Selling: Selling Spacecraft Systems Skill

Selling 10 ped TT of spacecraft systems skill!!!!
  3. MeanMachine

What BLP amp does burn dmg or any other dmg than penetration dmg ?

Anyone knows highest Roadie BLP amp MK ????? or any BLP amp that does not do penetration dmg ? The biggest damage there is on amps ,gun can fit up to 60 dmg amp.
  4. MeanMachine

coolness skill value ?

coolness skill current MU ?
  5. MeanMachine

Selling: Coolness and Inflict Ranged damage

Selling 132.78 ped tt coolnes chip or 38.46 tt inflict ranged damage PM me about the chips in game "The Mean Machine " or give msg here on forum.
  6. MeanMachine

spacecraft weaponry and heavy weapon skill

I would maybe buy soon these 2 skills if anyone offers for decent MU 1. spacecraft weaponry 2.heavy weapon skill (not meele one !) so PM me or tell me the MU you looking for here And even someone that doesnt have it can help me realise what MU those 2 skills have atm ?
  7. MeanMachine

Selling: Selling FIRST AID!!!!!

Selling First aid skill implant 200 ped TT PM me for detials "The Mean Machine " or PM here on forum
  8. MeanMachine

price check salamander

price check on Salamander male with 2 parts SGA ?????
  9. MeanMachine

Buying: Buying A.R.C. Elite Male parts!!!!!

Buying A.R.C. Elite Male parts!!!!!
  10. MeanMachine

Liakon pricecheck

Liakon male price ?
  11. MeanMachine

Selling: Selling Modified Cause amp!!!

Selling Modified Cause amp !!! PM me if you are interested or rather add ingame " The Mean Machine " or exchanging for dante amp as posibility !This amp fits perfect to old school guns like starkhow targetov etc or some new guns that have like 30 minimal dmg or bellow little that makes it more...
  12. MeanMachine

Support shooter

Offering DPS support shooting service for your teams in mayhem categorys from 3-5 add me in game if you are interested "The Mean Machine "
  13. MeanMachine

Selling: Selling 106 amp

Selling Omegaton A106 laser amp very eco amp for hunting.Amp is on auction atm. Starting bid for it is 1458 and Buy out is 1648 peds.Add me in game "The Mean Machine " if you have questions about it. Regards MeanMachine
  14. MeanMachine

imp 105 or 106 laser amp ?

Wich amp is cheaper to use imp 105 or 106 ???? what is dpp anyone ????and whats difference?
  15. MeanMachine

Advertising on Screens

I would like to promote my society on those bigg screens you see in every city but i dont know how to do it and what screen i must have for it please i need your help guys now ! :D
  16. MeanMachine

Info: Rage of the Ancients is recruiting !!!!

As from today Rage of the Ancients society is recruiting more players.The plan is to enter 50 top societys and than climb on the list every day until we dont reach the top of it.Its a long process but with great people in the soc i belive its more than doable some time soon :D Society is mostly...
  17. MeanMachine

Harrier assault set

I would like to buy harrier assault price.So it gives running speed of 8 % ? what is the price of it and what are the stats on it ????
  18. MeanMachine

PM chat sound

I would like to turn off PM chat sound when i am texting people cause i text alot :) OK when they PM me but i get the sound when i PM them ...any idea how ?
  19. MeanMachine

Buying: Treasure Sense or Artefact Preservation skills

Buying Trasure mining skills that give hp,Treasure Sense skill and Artefact Preservation. Please inform me if you have some for sale.
  20. MeanMachine

Selling: Selling Modified Cause

Selling Modified Cause made for strakhows or some smaller guns that type from other planets.It has 29 dmg that exactly fits them if you have bigg tier.and it has rly bigg TT if you like to hunt longer :P 300 TT ped.Atm is on auction OB is tt+1650 and BO is tt+1750.Market for them is rly small...
  21. MeanMachine

Fix the message centar ma !!!!!

Yesterday hunter called me for fapping and i didnt see this msg at all.It didnt appear on place it should so my hunter just went out on hunt and got 17k.I lost a rly bigg tip thanks to this new chat.Fix it imidietly its seriously making me really iritated cause i cant see when people msg me at...
  22. MeanMachine

Return the old chat right now !

MA seriously return old chat this is horrible !!!!!! no one likes it I am sure about that.
  23. MeanMachine

MeanMachine Mod fap service!

Offering very proffesional and expirienced Modified fap service.I know all best places for all mobs.Rate is 60 ped per hour included all decay(armor,fap,tp decay.ME,vehicle use etc etc ).For the hunts on FOMA and CP i do not charge travel cost either.There is no bonus fee for teams either its...
  24. MeanMachine

MM DPS support shooter for skills only!

Offering DPS shooting service for only skills that i gain. You cover all decay i have and ammo and i give you all loot or if its most dmg takes all you just cover all decay and ammo.This service is great for events like MM to boost your DPS in teams.Any hunters that need some extra DPS pl...
  25. MeanMachine

Selling: Selling Jaguar Harness and Angel Shin guards

Selling Jaguar Harness and Angel Shin guards Selling Jaguar Harness tier 3,7 probably one of the highest in the game and Angel Shin guardss tier 2.8 .2 great parts of armor so grab them as soon as posible add me in game " The Mean Machine"
Back