Search results

1. Lurid

Kim: Support System and Sustaining Defects

Hey Kim, I was wondering if there are plans in the future to work more on sustaining issues in game. I have been doing my best to play Quality Assurance and have reported quite a few bugs to George and Laura... But I feel like sustaining issues don't get a lot of attention unless they are a big...
  2. Lurid

Oyster Artwork

Saw wools laying down some blueprints... I helped out and we ended up making something artistic!
  3. Lurid

Petition for avatar note system

Hey fellow Entropians, I am trying to get MA to implement a notes system for avatars. I in-vision a selection when you right click on someone in your friend list there is a "Notes" section that you can click on where you can jot down little things that you want to remember about that person...
  4. Lurid

What do you think is the best starting mob? Why?

Hey guys, Going to start looking into some hunting soon. What is in your opinion the best mob to start on at calypso? For level reference I have a set of pixie, unmaxed Opalo and V1 and about 500 ped to put towards it. I am looking to be convinced based mostly off mark-up items to minimize...
  5. Lurid

eMINE FS (L) vs TK120 (L)

Hey Everyone, I am wondering why the eMINE FS (L) has such a low decay... I havent seen it around so I am guessing it is a new finder that was implemented but what are your thoughts on it? I notice that it has a lost of about 30m depth and a total of 54m range (I usually go for the 55m), but...
  6. Lurid

Should there be a sub section for mining logs?

Do you think there should be a sub section for mining logs? I feel they can be a bit overwhelming and might be nice to have them placed in their own sub directory
  7. Lurid

How does mining tax work?

I have always wondered how mining tax in LA areas is actually calculated? for instance if I find duru, how does MA give the owner 3.99% and take 3.99% away from me? I cant wrap my head around the idea. Is there a different system they use? If someone can enlighten me that would be great :eyecrazy:
  8. Lurid

Mining Tactics

Hey guys, I am fresh back into the game after quitting and having my old avatar removed. I was wondering if someone could give me some goals/tactical pointers as far as mining strategy. How to place my bombs and the hierarchy of what tools I want to use when. I have looked around the forums a...
Back